Mika ZDF Reportage (Translation Needed!)

Sou

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat the hole day in front of this fu***ing TV but there was nothing about Mika :thumbdown:

10.04.2007 - ZDF, ZDF Morgenmagazin, 05:30h

10.04.2007 - ZDF, ZDF Mittagsmagazin, 13:00h

10.04.2007 - ARD, Brisant, 17:15h

10.04.2007 - ZDF, Leute Heute, 17:45h

10.04.2007 - KiKa, logo!, 19:50h

13.04.2007 - NDR, 3 nach 9, 22:00h

17.04.2007 - Pro7, TV Total, 22:15h

How did you know that ? :D:thumb_yello:

Hehe, I just realised this was the first time I saw Mika on my tv screen. :biggrin2:

I never watch MTV or other music programs, only YouTube. :biggrin2:

There's a term for that...one I will refrain from using :P lol

This is the second time Mika has blessed my TV screen, :wink2:

Hehe, I just realised this was the first time I saw Mika on my tv screen. :biggrin2:

I never watch MTV or other music programs, only YouTube. :biggrin2:

I discovered him on TV, thank you God for TV!!! And for the internet of course!!!! :naughty:

There's a term for that...one I will refrain from using :P lol

Hehe, 32 years old and I feel like... Oh well, never mind. :naughty:

It is such a wonderful commentary, apart from the dubbing that I don't like. Mika sounds a bit funny in German, especially with a woman's voice. :biggrin2:

Hehe, 32 years old and I feel like... Oh well, never mind. :naughty:

It is such a wonderful commentary, apart from the dubbing that I don't like. Mika sounds a bit funny in German, especially with a woman's voice. :biggrin2:

And you feel like....? hehehe

Yes, he does sound a weird as a German woman, lol! They should've put subtitles. Oh well.

And you feel like....? hehehe

Yes, he does sound a weird as a German woman, lol! They should've put subtitles. Oh well.

the woman who read from the auto cue sounded so mechanical it was painful to watch the beginning, thank god Mika made up for her....

I was watching the Leute heute report as well, which was great, but I'm really looking forward to seeing him on TV Total on 17. April...knowing Stefan Raab Mika will be confronted with some pretty weird questions:naughty: But I'm sure Mika can handle it:thumb_yello:

I was watching the Leute heute report as well, which was great, but I'm really looking forward to seeing him on TV Total on 17. April...knowing Stefan Raab Mika will be confronted with some pretty weird questions:naughty: But I'm sure Mika can handle it:thumb_yello:

TV Total...that's a channel? A program? If it's a channel...how can I get it, subscription or free? :D

Wow, 5 simultaneous questions! lol

it's a program on the channel pro7

Found this on their site.

So is the channel free? Can I get the frequency and watch it over here in Kuwait? Or is it only available in Germany through subscription? :original:

TV Total...that's a channel? A program? If it's a channel...how can I get it, subscription or free? :D

Wow, 5 simultaneous questions! lol

It's free but I don't know if you can get it in Egypt over satellite...Satellite headlines read someone's secrets you've seen eyes and ears have been satellite dish in my yard tell me more, tell me more who's the king of your Satellite Castle?...:fisch: If not there is still good old youtube:wink2:

I am pretty sure Stefan Raab will come up with some Modern Talking stuff in comparison to Mikas Falsetto singing style...

although I really hope he won't do that! :wink2:

hahaha:roftl: You're really good at making terribly awkward predictions which might even come true:naughty:

To Sou: the channel is free, no subsciption anywhere. I live in northern Itlay and I get it down here, but I really don't know if you watch it in Kuwait:blink: Pretty exotic your location...is Mika popular over there?

hahaha:roftl: You're really good at making terribly awkward predictions which might even come true:naughty:

To Sou: the channel is free, no subsciption anywhere. I live in northern Itlay and I get it down here, but I really don't know if you watch it in Kuwait:blink: Pretty exotic your location...is Mika popular over there?

No, Mika's isn't popular here..but I'm making it happen! So far I've written an article about him and I've converted a little over ten people (I'm starting to lose count really :P lol). Soon everyone in the country will be Mikaholics (I WISH!).

Well I get ZDF over here, if I get my hands on Pro7's frequency I could probably watch it over here :)

Sou thank you for the clip. And thank you to Violet Sky for the translation. That was so cool to find it right there in your description of the vid. An MFC collaboration :wink2: Btw I always assumed you were MikaObsessed, I hope that's ok? I saw the sxsw clip because of your link too, so thanks!

(this one)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvslIHy4LJ4&NR=1 I can't access Yahoo videos .

Sou thank you for the clip. And thank you to Violet Sky for the translation. That was so cool to find it right there in your description of the vid. An MFC collaboration :wink2: Btw I always assumed you were MikaObsessed, I hope that's ok? I saw the sxsw clip because of your link too, so thanks!

(this one)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvslIHy4LJ4&NR=1 I can't access Yahoo videos .

Moi? MikaObsessed? Erm..who wants to know? :fisch: lol