Mika ZDF Reportage (Translation Needed!)

Sou

Whoever(:wink2:) it is, their archive of videos is most appreciated:biggrin2:

I'm sure "whoever" it is, was super frustrated when YouTube delete the Tout Essaye videos!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sou is MikaObsessed ??! Funny for just last night in bed I thought about starting a new thread saying "THANK YOU youtube's MikaObsession, whoever you might be..." for all those nice videos. And especially for my all time fav vid "Mika's Confessions" :naughty:

So just in case it is you, Sou: THANK YOU!!!! :thumb_yello:

Sou thank you for the clip. And thank you to Violet Sky for the translation. That was so cool to find it right there in your description of the vid. An MFC collaboration :wink2: Btw I always assumed you were MikaObsessed, I hope that's ok? I saw the sxsw clip because of your link too, so thanks!

(this one)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvslIHy4LJ4&NR=1 I can't access Yahoo videos .

Hey, I just noticed my translation on youtube. That is so very cool. I feel honoured :blush-anim-cl:

Alright, alright...it's me!! *blushes*

I'm glad everyone enjoys the vids! I just want to put alllll of Mika's vids in one place! I'm obsessed beyond measures, hehe

I'm sure "whoever" it is, was super frustrated when YouTube delete the Tout Essaye videos!

Poor anonymous person. :( Is Daily Motion not accessible?

Could it be put back up if all references to the show, host names were not included in video descrition? ( Asking from complete ignorance)

Poor anonymous person. :( Is Daily Motion not accessible?

Could it be put back up if all references to the show, host names were not included in video descrition? ( Asking from complete ignorance)

DM is blocked over here and no references were made to the show *sigh*

Oh well, I won't give up, I won't! :cool:

Off to uni now, bye!

on ARD they said that he borrowed Freddie Mercury's piano just to see how it feels....

In the interview by Ian Usher, Attitude, Mika is quoted as saying:

"...can I just say that I did not demand Freddie Mercury's piano to be shipped in so I could record three acoustic tracks. Its B*******!! It makes good reading, butnone of it is true."

I just saw an interview on KiKa and he spoke about his dyslexia. I didn't know that. :( Because I didn't know that word in english and I think that's why I read over it.

But I like how he deals with that.:thumb_yello: He started to play the piano more often and made wonderful music :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2:

I just saw an interview on KiKa and he spoke about his dyslexia. I didn't know that. :( Because I didn't know that word in english and I think that's why I read over it.

But I like how he deals with that.:thumb_yello: He started to play the piano more often and made wonderful music :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2:

KiKa is a kid's channel! lol Just checked out their site...Found this on it, but no video *sigh*

KiKa is a kid's channel! lol Just checked out their site...Found this on it, but no video *sigh*

aargh...and again they say his real name was Michael....grrrr. German journalists - a little behind as always

also thought that the story with freddie mercury's piano was not true. It would have been sooo not Mika. :wink2:

I know :roftl: But I knew there was Mika that's why I watched it lol

And if you turn the K to an M its MiKa haha

HAHA! YEAH!! You're right! Good Observation! :thumb_yello:

aargh...and again they say his real name was Michael....grrrr. German journalists - a little behind as always

also thought that the story with freddie mercury's piano was not true. It would have been sooo not Mika. :wink2:

They didn't do their homework, tsk, tsk, tsk :P hehe

The part about his real name was a blunder indeed. I guess the editorial staff of the program relied on the English edition of Wikipedia which still mentions his wrong name. :biggrin2:

The German, Dutch and French version are right at the moment. :biggrin2:

Yes, he is :blush-anim-cl:

I would love to get the other interviews from that day from somewhere. It was too funny listening to (and watching) him sing that german opera song...

and I also am curious about that orbit jingle...:wink2: