• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My second toe is like an inch longer than my big toe :punk:

Oh and I have a freckle on top of both of my ears. Oh yeah. :roftl:

me too! this is greek feet, it's quite rare hehe, we rock!:thumb_yello:

i made a greek feet team with a friend of mine, wanna join? :roftl:

I have really short stubby fingers. well, they're skinny at the top and they get chubby at the bottom. I can do a one eyebrow-up-one-eyebrow-down but only on one side lol! I shall have to send pics of weird things I can do with my tongue but not right now, cant be arsed >_<

I can do a one eyebrow-up-one-eyebrow-down but only on one side lol!

I can do both eyebrows, I mean one-at-a-time lol.

Im very well in control of my eyebrows! :D

Also blinking my eyes is no prob. I could be such a flirt If I wanted to! :naughty:

I didn't even know before, some people can't control their eyebrows as much as I can... :bleh:

These are so fun to read, Mika really has a freak circus here! :D

He should be proud of his fans.

Yay for your eyeballs <3 I thought I was the only one!

Yeh i can do that too!

i can also wriggle my little toe without movin the others.......yeh im pretty talentless in the freakish department!:naughty:

yes, so my my brain is pretty ful...just now...any more interviews ...and it's exploding! hehehe

yeah but im like that! My memory is awful, because I remember all the things that I don't need to remember! And I forget everything that I DO really need to remember!

My brain sucks!

And the funny thing in saying that, is...the brain tells you what to do...so...my brain just insulted itself..:roftl:

yeah but im like that! My memory is awful, because I remember all the things that I don't need to remember! And I forget everything that I DO really need to remember!

My brain sucks!

And the funny thing in saying that, is...the brain tells you what to do...so...my brain just insulted itself..:roftl:

hehe, my brain tells me...more Mika bits please...it's all it seems to remember....i dread to think what will happen in a couple of years time...squashed brainmash all over the floor!!!

Okay, it's pretty weird but.. I can do that really high annoying sound, like some people sometimes can hear inside their head.. Difficult to explain, but I could record it?

I can do it with my throat.. :naughty::blink:

And I also have sponge-brain, I remember all the weird facts and things!

And when I swallow things, I can make them go up my nose! It has happened with carrots, tuna, bread, pasta and so on!

well, I can do the 4 fingers thing, have always done, *blushes* so I have always felt it was actually normal..LOL

I used be more "elastic" than I am now, after many years without practising sport LOL so, nothing to show on the acrobatic side.

I have red hair though, I am colourful enough..LOL does that qualify me..? :blink:

Wanna hear a very annoying sound? Sorry, I'm a hoarse 'cos I've been singing a lot today.. So I'm making weird nazgûl-like noises at the end :blush-anim-cl:

You need to turn up the volume a lot.. 'cos I was sitting a bit away form my bad mic.. This noise can be heard through walls when I make it!

It's so funny to walk down the street while saying it, 'cos people always start to look around.. In this funny way! Haha!

IHHHHHH.mp3

Wanna hear a very annoying sound? Sorry, I'm a hoarse 'cos I've been singing a lot today.. So I'm making weird nazgûl-like noises at the end :blush-anim-cl:

You need to turn up the volume a lot.. 'cos I was sitting a bit away form my bad mic.. This noise can be heard through walls when I make it!

It's so funny to walk down the street while saying it, 'cos people always start to look around.. In this funny way! Haha!

lmao! it was quiet...but it was really creepy!!! sounded like some sort of ghosty noise!!

lmao! it was quiet...but it was really creepy!!! sounded like some sort of ghosty noise!!

Yeah.. It's creepy, 'cos when i'm not hoarse, I can say names with it.. SO i do! haha.. And I can do it really loud.. Will try to record a better one later and put up instead!

"Hold on little girl

Show me what he's done to you

Stand up little girl

A broken heart can't be that bad

When it's through, it's through

Fate will twist the both of you"

Nicole,

This is nice. IS this part of a MIKA's song?