What would you say...

lollipopgirl92

my 2 possible reactions:

1):shocked::jawdrop: then when I got over the shock I would walk behind to let him in and stumble over the carpet and fall on my back. then I probably laugh with myself because I'm making a total fool off myself, get up invite him inside, tell him that he has to be carefull when he walks over the carpet and give him a drink:lol3:

2)or :shocked::jawdrop: I will smash the door right for his face and walk to the bathroom to do water in my face.

I would walk back to the door to see if I'm not crazy or to see I'm not dreaming and if he's still there I will appologize myself because I've smashed the door in his face and invite him inside :biggrin2:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd just say hello, act totally normal (if possible lol), then he would say why he is here , a normal conversation would occur and then I would jump in with all my nastyness :hypo: , invite him in, let him play a piece on the piano for me :blush-anim-cl: , introduce him to all of my animals.... then the best part.... I would make belgian fries with mayo ...:naughty: guaranteed he's addicted and stays here forever haha lol:fisch: *daydreaming*

If you need help with the fries, I'm on my way...:naughty: