I Was Searching And...

CazGirl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of this posting in particular, which I think was made just after or during intense speculation of who Mika may be if he is a member http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55947#post55947

yeah i saw that one. wasnt that the last post Lookovermyshoulder posted? but its the previous posts that makes me doubt it's him...although he does write well...

BAH.

MIKA WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US??!?!

yeah i saw that one. wasnt that the last post Lookovermyshoulder posted? but its the previous posts that makes me doubt it's him...although he does write well...

BAH.

MIKA WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US??!?!

:roftl: maybe he likes to drive his fans crrraaazzyyyy!! but I wonder if he might have two accounts :shocked: one for lurking and one for posting?

:roftl: maybe he likes to drive his fans crrraaazzyyyy!! but I wonder if he might have two accounts :shocked: one for lurking and one for posting?

OOOOOOOOOOOH that's a very good point! He might do! Good thinking Sherlock!

*btw thats not sarcasm!*

OOOOOOOOOOOH that's a very good point! He might do! Good thinking Sherlock!

*btw thats not sarcasm!*

:roftl: dont worry I wouldnt have read it as sarcasm dont get it at times :roftl:

But yeah im still super giddy right now wondering if that other one is him.. or if hes a member..anytime a topic like this comes up im overly excited!! :D

:roftl: dont worry I wouldnt have read it as sarcasm dont get it at times :roftl:

But yeah im still super giddy right now wondering if that other one is him.. or if hes a member..anytime a topic like this comes up im overly excited!! :D

argh. ive actually got a headache now. but that might be due to lack of sleep tho. i think im gonna go now.

sorry if ive caused a lot of unnecessary babble.

night, night.

leave lots of love! :D

that would be crazy cool , he does read them and only certain threads can be read by guests

That would be very likely. Especially since he's such a private person and there's no way we could absolutely tell who's posting. So he could very well have posted right under people's noses! He could be anyone! Beware!

I also have two referals. Is that bad??? I'm confuzzled now. :blink:
this is how it was answered before... I also didn't know.

referrals are the amount of people that have named your username as the person who told you about the site when you sign up..

Awww..wishful thinking...wishful thinking! lol

Just like Sunshine said, I doubt it's him!

Then again, as human beings sometimes when faced with the truth we won't believe it.

But I'm standing my ground, I don't think it's him. :)

Hm. Interesting. Well, its certainly possible... Being the very typical libra that I am, I am stuck in the middle on this matter (pun partially intended). But really, I am neither hopeful nor doubtful. Its very possible, as Mika can very well just peruse and not bother with the sport of toying around and posting under the guise of a fan. Whether it is him or not, I don't really see how it changes anything either. Perhaps now he will get insane amounts of pm's but considering he wouldn't dare reveal his identity anyway he won't be replying to them and there is no way we can be certain it is or isn't him.

I think as far as the whole myspace thing, true anyone can post it but it certainly narrows down the playing field if we get rid of anyone who has a referral to their actual personal myspace. I don't know how many don't have myspaces at all or how many used mikas music space but assuming he's registered, its a good place to start. Unless, of course, Mika is more clever at the game than we thought and has referred to a friends myspace (with their permission of course)

Haha Anywho, those are my two cents. ^_^