Mika had his heart broken....awwww!

Big Girl

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People, especially guys, use me as a doormat. I dunno maybe im a push over, but thats why i get my heart broken so many times...

My ex parted ways with me because he thought i was ****ing some rugby player.... pssh yeah! As if!

Im over that. he was a loser anyway. But the one that hurt me the most was the one that strung me along.... 9 whole months he dragged that one out for....

I thought... in true Phoebe style 'im going to join a hikers club with Widows and Lesbians' cause men are just trouble!!!

But poor Mika..... bless him. I just want to put my arms around him now and we can be two unlucky-in-love-broken-souls together....

Mika, if youre reading this, here is a big bear hug for you:

*BIIIIIIIIIG BEARRRRR HUGGGG!!**

People, especially guys, use me as a doormat. I dunno maybe im a push over, but thats why i get my heart broken so many times...

My ex parted ways with me because he thought i was ****ing some rugby player.... pssh yeah! As if!

Im over that. he was a loser anyway. But the one that hurt me the most was the one that strung me along.... 9 whole months he dragged that one out for....

I thought... in true Phoebe style 'im going to join a hikers club with Widows and Lesbians' cause men are just trouble!!!

But poor Mika..... bless him. I just want to put my arms around him now and we can be two unlucky-in-love-broken-souls together....

Mika, if youre reading this, here is a big bear hug for you:

*BIIIIIIIIIG BEARRRRR HUGGGG!!**

It sounds really miserably. The past is the past. Look forward and dont think about men who made you cry.

There are many unhappy single people in this world...One of them could be yours, Mika's etc.

Moaning is the worst thing I know. It never helps.

Yeppp. Me and Mika are gonna get over it one day....We can get over it together....

Failing that, ill get under him....

Nahhh, he seems such a genuine guy i dont know how anyone can do it to him! Booo!! If i ever find out who it is... well....i hope they like hospital food.... theyre gonna get more than just a black eye....my guy mates being mainly rugby players....

Well, we don't know the whole love story between our Mika and his ex-lover. That's why it's not good to be vex at Mika's ex. It's just not fair. And I think roundly Mika shouldn't talk about it at all. There are two persons in this story. Not only Mika.

I knew it. I knew "happy ending", "over my shoulder" were personal experiences. I just knew. Maybe even "Erase" too.

I've had my heart broken and that's how I vented my feelings, too...I just wrote, and wrote, and wrote. I never even went out the guy, he just toyed with my feelings...

Basically I really liked him, and I thought he liked me and then I find out he had a girlfriend *this is BASIC by the way, was much more complicated than that* and it was after that...that I fell in love with him.

Sounds weird I know, but...after that I never really saw him. I missed him even though he was a complete idiot *to put it nicely* and there were so many questions with no answers...it just kept playing round and round in my head and I kept denying my feelings. I wanted to forget about him and carry on with my life so I just suppressed everything and pretended everything was normal.

In the end I accepted I was in love with him, and that there was nothing I could do about it.

It was after that the feelings started to slowly fade. I don't know why, but after accepting what I felt, life was just a bit easier.

It took seven months to get over him.

*sigh*

Love is very cruel.

At the time I wanted to change everything. I questioned what had happened to me, and why I deserved it, what had I done? I was angry for falling into such a trap and was angry at myself.

But then I realised it was just an experience and I learnt so much. It just made me stronger and smarter *I hope*.

The fact that Mika just "wants to forget it" makes me wonder whether he's actually over it or not.

Anyone else been heartbroken? Anyone wrote things down? We could share and maybe it will make Mika feel better :thumb_yello:

I went through a similar experience, it's not nice when you fall for someone, but they use you for whatever stupid game they want to play. That's why I stay single, couldn't go through that again, it's too hard.

And where do The Sun get off on saying Mika was moaning about it?

It's obviously a very painful part of his life and probably still hard to talk about, so why don't they get off his back and have a little sympathy.

God I hate the tabloid press.

Mika should just come here and take all the love we have for him, and hopefully that will make him feel better.

I knew it. I knew "happy ending", "over my shoulder" were personal experiences. I just knew. Maybe even "Erase" too.

I've had my heart broken and that's how I vented my feelings, too...I just wrote, and wrote, and wrote. I never even went out the guy, he just toyed with my feelings...

Basically I really liked him, and I thought he liked me and then I find out he had a girlfriend *this is BASIC by the way, was much more complicated than that* and it was after that...that I fell in love with him.

Sounds weird I know, but...after that I never really saw him. I missed him even though he was a complete idiot *to put it nicely* and there were so many questions with no answers...it just kept playing round and round in my head and I kept denying my feelings. I wanted to forget about him and carry on with my life so I just suppressed everything and pretended everything was normal.

In the end I accepted I was in love with him, and that there was nothing I could do about it.

It was after that the feelings started to slowly fade. I don't know why, but after accepting what I felt, life was just a bit easier.

It took seven months to get over him.

*sigh*

Love is very cruel.

At the time I wanted to change everything. I questioned what had happened to me, and why I deserved it, what had I done? I was angry for falling into such a trap and was angry at myself.

But then I realised it was just an experience and I learnt so much. It just made me stronger and smarter *I hope*.

The fact that Mika just "wants to forget it" makes me wonder whether he's actually over it or not.

Anyone else been heartbroken? Anyone wrote things down? We could share and maybe it will make Mika feel better :thumb_yello:

wow did you steal my journal or something lol, cause your story sounds exactly like mine. Only difference with mine is that this B!@*# that somehow found out spread the word all over and made a fool out of me and complicated a lot of things and i'm still getting over him. i've written two full notebooks of hate letters, poems, songs, and anything that spills onto paper that gives me any form of solace. fun stuff, eh?

I was in love with this one boy for what felt like forever, and I've known him for most of my life, and for a second I thought something good was going to happen with us. But, of course, I was wrong as always and he went off with this other girl. I was heartbroken, but then he broke up with her so I started flirting with him again to hint to him that I liked him. And what happens? He goes off with another girl who is infamous for being a cheap idiot with no morals. I eventually just kind of broke down and couldn't speak to him because I couldn't stand to see him with another girl anymore. I just now got over it, but it still hurts to know that he never loved me back.

I think stuff like this really makes a person stronger, though, and we eventually use that experience to base a lot of things off of, like songwriting and such and such. It really does help a broken heart.

I hope Mika is okay, though. I don't like to hear about him being sad! :tears:

I was in love with this one boy for what felt like forever, and I've known him for most of my life, and for a second I thought something good was going to happen with us. But, of course, I was wrong as always and he went off with this other girl. I was heartbroken, but then he broke up with her so I started flirting with him again to hint to him that I liked him. And what happens? He goes off with another girl who is infamous for being a cheap idiot with no morals. I eventually just kind of broke down and couldn't speak to him because I couldn't stand to see him with another girl anymore. I just now got over it, but it still hurts to know that he never loved me back.

I think stuff like this really makes a person stronger, though, and we eventually use that experience to base a lot of things off of, like songwriting and such and such. It really does help a broken heart.

I hope Mika is okay, though. I don't like to hear about him being sad! :tears:

Think of the situation this way - if he went out with a "girl who is infamous for being a cheap idiot with no morals", then he must be a hmmmm... how can I put it.... not very bright himself! And you wouldn't want to go out with a person like that, would you? So, put it to your life experience and aim higher!:wink2:

Think of the situation this way - if he went out with a "girl who is infamous for being a cheap idiot with no morals", then he must be a hmmmm... how can I put it.... not very bright himself! And you wouldn't want to go out with a person like that, would you? So, put it to your life experience and aim higher!:wink2:

Yeah, and that's what hurt the most. I made him out to be so perfect and that I stood a chance with him, when all he wanted was a girl like that. I wanted him to be something higher than that, but I couldn't. But I've learned from it, though, and I'm a better person because of it. :)

I think that is why he was able to right those songs. He new how to make it better. He took a negative situation and transform it in to positive. And now look how graceful he got out of it. He's a strong young man and will never let anything put him down.

I think that is why he was able to right those songs. He new how to make it better. He took a negative situation and transform it in to positive. And now look how graceful he got out of it. He's a strong young man and will never let anything put him down.

And for that he deserves a hug!!! *hugs him tightly*

i think we all had similar experiences cause al least 1 time in your life u have to be heartbroken...it's natural!:thumbdown: it happened to me too.this guy played with me and waited that i was completely in love with him to tell me that "maybe u're not the good 1 x me"...what a b#@*:sneaky2: but mika don't give up, you'll find someone!!

i could be that someone :naughty::blush-anim-cl::wink2: