Mika Suffers From Broken Heart

EnFa

Yeah, I don't like either to talk about Mika's sexuality.

It's not important really!

And knowing he doesn't want it to be discussed about.

(and here I am almost discussing about it... :crybaby:)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im totally with you CazGirl,

You know what really infuriates me??? you wouldnt just walk up to someone on the street and ask them outright whether theyre gay or how many sexual parteners they've had, but people just assume cause its a celebrity they can ask what the hell they like. It makes me mad that everyone expects them to be an open book.

You know what? Ive got my veiw across now thats it, anytime i see a thread discussing this im going to walk away. Im changing the subject once and for all.

Heres some things to talk about:

1. What you had for tea last night...

2. Last weeks episode of Dr Who...

3. What number on the Dulux colour chart your bedroom walls are...

Take your pick!

You know what really infuriates me??? you wouldnt just walk up to someone on the street and ask them outright whether theyre gay or how many sexual parteners they've had, but people just assume cause its a celebrity they can ask what the hell they like. It makes me mad that everyone expects them to be an open book.

You know what? Ive got my veiw across now thats it, anytime i see a thread discussing this im going to walk away. Im changing the subject once and for all.

Take your pick!

What did I have for tea last night? That's a good question, I really can't remember :S

I don't watch Dr.Who...

LOL I have wallpaper in my room. They're a purply, lilacy, violety colour...

Yes, these totally makes more sense to talk about than Mika's hmhm!! :naughty:

Im having my this nights cup of tea with me right now! :)

Take your pick!

I'd like to talk about Dr Who, 'cause I LOVE IT!

I remember when (showing my age alert!) Jon Petwee was the Doctor, and he was always my favourite. That was until David Tennant came along!

He is so hot (and he doesn't have curly hair either), but I am totally addicted to it. I loved last weeks episode with the whole William Shakespeare theme and the witches trying to take over the world. Brilliant. And the new girl is shaping up well, I wasn't sure that she would be able to replace Billie Piper, but she's not too bad.

And am I the only person who has noticed that in the Love Today video, the brown jacket Mika wears in the cafe dancing bit, is almost like the one David Tennant wears in Dr Who sometimes. I wonder if he is a Dr Who fan himself.

I'd like to talk about Dr Who, 'cause I LOVE IT!

I remember when (showing my age alert!) Jon Petwee was the Doctor, and he was always my favourite. That was until David Tennant came along!

He is so hot (and he doesn't have curly hair either), but I am totally addicted to it. I loved last weeks episode with the whole William Shakespeare theme and the witches trying to take over the world. Brilliant. And the new girl is shaping up well, I wasn't sure that she would be able to replace Billie Piper, but she's not too bad.

And am I the only person who has noticed that in the Love Today video, the brown jacket Mika wears in the cafe dancing bit, is almost like the one David Tennant wears in Dr Who sometimes. I wonder if he is a Dr Who fan himself.

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!! SOMEONE ELSE WHO APPRECIATES THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS DR WHO!!!!!

I loved last weeks too, it was cool, though i was scared i thought the witch had killed the doctor :( but i remembered he has 2 hearts..... :naughty:

The one the week before was weird with the whole bloodsucking granny in the hospital on the moon...the Judoon scared me!!! :thumb_yello:

Going way off topic, sorry! maybe we should start an official dr who thread!!!

TEA!.. Haha, I started the thread :roftl: Just copied that e-mail i had... Lol

WOW! Mika on Boogie! They just said, that thee's going to be and interview with him soon.. They said, that he told them, that when he's getting interviewed, he makes up stories so it won't get triviel... Gonna make a thread when the interview comes.. And he was the happiest singer the hostess had ever met! Glad I had my TV turned on!

Well, I'm not surprised ! If you listen to songs like "Happy Ending", "Over my shoulder" or "My interpretation", you understand that a rupture has occurred in Mika's life and that this guy has suffered ! Unless I misunderstood the songs, being French !

As for the stories about lonely Valentine's days or impossibility to go on a date, I'm not shocked if Mika talks about them, because I know exactly what that means ! All my entire miserable affective life has been made of this !

So, Mika, if you really need somebody to repair that little heart of yours... at least I can listen and understand !

Love isn't just what you feel towards a significant other!

Love can be felt towards a friend, for a passion you have, you even feel love towards the green grass or the blue sky or even the fact that you're alive.

Love is all around us, all the time. I don't think it's fair to say that someone's weak just because they feel down about a love gone wrong. If humans only felt one way about everything, we wouldn't be humans, we'd be robots. I do agree with not dwelling on the past, though! Emotions must be dealt with, not bottled up, whether it's crying to your shrink or your best friend, or writing a few songs about it! We've all experienced heartbreak somehow, but the important thing is that we learn from it.

</deepJulia>

Re the tea, I had Irish Breakfast this morning and Green now. What's everyone's favourite tea?

I think it makes sence he would want to forget it. Love is hard... not in the sence that BEING in love is hard, getting there is. Its not something you can have thrown AT you, its something you need to be thrown INto. Its hard to be thrown into anything if you dwell on the past.

-alli

Love isn't just what you feel towards a significant other!

Love can be felt towards a friend, for a passion you have, you even feel love towards the green grass or the blue sky or even the fact that you're alive.

Love is all around us, all the time. I don't think it's fair to say that someone's weak just because they feel down about a love gone wrong. If humans only felt one way about everything, we wouldn't be humans, we'd be robots. I do agree with not dwelling on the past, though! Emotions must be dealt with, not bottled up, whether it's crying to your shrink or your best friend, or writing a few songs about it! We've all experienced heartbreak somehow, but the important thing is that we learn from it.

</deepJulia>

Re the tea, I had Irish Breakfast this morning and Green now. What's everyone's favourite tea?

Sometimes dwelling on the past is the only thing someone can do when you're feeling that low. I know, I've been heartbroken. It took me seven months to get over one guy and I didn't even go out with him. All I did was think - Why did that happen? Did I do something wrong? Why didn't he tell me? Am I that stupid? etcetc...

It can't be helped. It's just something that happens. You can't have something go wrong and just say "oh well never mind" and continue on. You know it's like when someone close to you dies. You don't just say "oh well they're in a better place now", shrug your shoulders, and continue cleaning the dishes or something. It takes time.

It sounds weird but...thinking actually helped me. I could tell what stages I was in by my thoughts. It went from wanting to find out answers, wanting to bash his head in, wanting to bash HER head in, wanting to get over him but couldn't, then discovering it was his loss and finding out how much I had learnt.

Writing also helped me. When I was revising for my english exam, in the lessons we'd be revising creative writing such as poems, short stories etc, and I wrote about what happened, how I felt. I hate talking to people face to face about stuff like this so being able to pour my feelings onto a bit of paper helped, even if it was just a little bit.

Likewise with Mika, it's most likely why he wrote "happy ending" and "over my shoulder".

It's fair do's being comforted by friends/family when feeling this low, but sometimes leaving them alone is the best thing. It was for me anyway. It was best that I just got on with it.

Love is a very serious feeling and it hurts SO, SO MUCH when it all goes wrong, which is why I think it's best we leave Mika alone on this particular subject.

Of course, he will find. And now we all are talking:

1)sadly(what is really REALLY bad and pessimistic);

2)meaninglessly(our own opinions what is love can't help Mika, anyway).

So sometimes I don't understand what is the point of this thread.

Of course, he will find. And now we all are talking:

1)sadly(what is really REALLY bad and pessimistic);

2)meaninglessly(our own opinions what is love can't help Mika, anyway).

So sometimes I don't understand what is the point of this thread.

I do! Its for people to vent feelings and to talk to other people who might understand - fellow Mika lovers.

Hi guys

I feel sorry for Mika as well, what cruel luck. Hopefully he will find true love and the person he finds it with doesn't break his heart again.

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

Yes, I agree, I'm here and I'm only waiting for him...:arf2:

well, apart from jocking...I think that he's so sensitive, sweet and kind that he will be loved soon. The real problem is that a person so wonderful and deep is also fragile...he get hurted easier than others...

Anyway I'm sure he will be happy...he really deserve it!

• 4 months later...