Mika on channel 4 this morning!

Jonahwood

Hi all. Did anyone see Mika showing the filming of Love Today vid on this morning's Freshly Squeezed on Channel 4?

He was as charming as ever and it was really interesting to see how the video was made. Kept apologising for the fact that none of it really made sense or was relevant to the song!:mf_lustslow:

The bit where he puts the little girl in the cake and pulls out an 'older' lady was shown and he said that the lady is Rafa, his mum's friend who lost her eye in the bomb - you know, the lady who speaks at the beginning/end of Any Other World! Very interesting and great the way that he keeps his family etc involved in everything he does.

He's so sweet, if it's on youtube anywhere or if anyone else knows a way to see it, it's worth a look but I'm not very technical minded I'm afraid!

xxx:wink2:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and I missed it! only because i'm on holiday, normally i watch freshly squeezed every morning, but now i get up later...

hang on it gets repeated at night...

Repeated at night?!!!!! Can somebody record then upload it here for those of us who live outside the UK? PLEASEEEEE?? :original::thumb_yello:

Repeated at night?!!!!! Can somebody record then upload it here for those of us who live outside the UK? PLEASEEEEE?? :original::thumb_yello:

OMG WHAT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

U HAVE TO TELL ME

IM GOING TO A PARTY TONIGHT (but its only ann summers so it shouldnt be late) so HOPEFULLY I'LL BE BACK IN TIME

Hang on...channel4.com might tell us!....DUH! :roftl: