mika mika tease us some more!!

Steph

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope this is his new thing from now, first playing ,stretching , pulling, twanging his sexy braces, teasing us, driving us relentlessly to destruction, and then taking them off and hurling them into the crowd....oh Mika you are evil!

haha he's been a tease from the start. He knows which buttons to push and how mad it drives us when he does! XD Just like any man haha He enjoys the torture. ^_^

actually, shontih, you are very right here, he knows exactly how to play us, and it is a dagerous game.....!!And he enjoys it, the endless seductive teasing and those braces are a willing tool!!!!

:lmfao::hypo::woot_jump:

So it just had to come...in his German gig Mika took off his braces and threw them into the audience!!!

Oh just why wasn't I there!:wub2:

How meaningful and utterly teasing is that...good move Mika!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

What would you like him to take off and throw into the audience?_

HE PROMISED ME HE WOULD GIVE HEM TO ME UGHH, i hape he has a spare pair

EnFa Holland!! :naughty:

:doh: mmm... :D

When I'm going to see him in July, I'll try to catch him, and ask if I can buy a pair of him.. Lol.. *pretend to be drunk, pretend to be drunk*

Wonder how many pairs he has?

He would have to be a good thrower if I was to catch 'em in the balcony at Leeds!! LOL!!

He loves to tease everyone bet he's a nightmare at home with his siblings especially the younger ones! He is just such a lovely kind person xx

Wonder how many pairs he has?

He would have to be a good thrower if I was to catch 'em in the balcony at Leeds!! LOL!!

He loves to tease everyone bet he's a nightmare at home with his siblings especially the younger ones! He is just such a lovely kind person xx

i think he's only a nightmare at home in as such that he has this hyperenergy....but that's a good thing!

he is such a teaser with these dam braces of his, especially how he pulls and twangs them, and what's worst, he's good at it!!!!!!!111

i think he's only a nightmare at home in as such that he has this hyperenergy....but that's a good thing!

he is such a teaser with these dam braces of his, especially how he pulls and twangs them, and what's worst, he's good at it!!!!!!!111

Haha... I can imagine when he does that at home, his mom will tell him to stop it and go wash his hands because dinner is ready...:naughty:

Mika: *twing twing*

Mom: Mika! Stop it!!

Mika: But mom... have to practise..

Mom: Do that anywhere else...now go and wash your hands!!

:naughty: :naughty:

omG"""

the person got the braces isss sooooo lucky!

What if he sold dem on ebay :S

Just a strange thought!

i bet you he's becoming a trendsetter and in a few months time there will be braces everywhere, the hottest thing ever. braces and tight jeans..!

no, braces as in holding your trousers. ;-)

i wonder if he planned the throwing-his-braces-in-the-crowd in munich or if it was a spontaneous decision... i'm not sure if he actually wanted to take them off or if it accidentially happened when he tried to pull them up again and then he decided that he could as well throw them in the audience. grr that's the bad thing about being front row, i couldn't film because it wasn't allowed and security would've seen it. :annoyed_h4h:

Haha... I can imagine when he does that at home, his mom will tell him to stop it and go wash his hands because dinner is ready...:naughty:

LOl iv only just read that!!! very funny!!!:naughty:

I'm amazed there aren't more instances of braces throwing as he also threw them into the crowd at the Manchester show (27th Feb). The difference being that he came on stage without them and said someone had taken them and that they couldn't be found before he had to come on stage. One of the roadies then brought them on and left them on top of his piano.......so he put them on later in the show but they kept pinging off at the back (which pulled the lead out of his radio mike pack which he then had to pull out of his back pocket and reconnect whilst singing!!). He clipped them back onto his jeans a few times but then just left them thrown over his shoulders......when he sang big girl he could only run his fingers gently up and down them.....so think he dicided that they were a pain in the neck! Then off they came and into the crowd they went (only a few people away from me and there didn't seem to be a commotion!). I had noticed thought that he wears different ones all the time so he's either got a big collection or he's hurling them into the audience on a regular basis!!!!

PS The girl that got them actually posted about it on his myspace if anyone wants to check it out, it will have been within a few days of the 27th Feb.

imagining that makes me :roftl:

Aww, Like he would need to practise the moves, Im sure it's natural... :naughty:

:wub2:

I'm amazed there aren't more instances of braces throwing as he also threw them into the crowd at the Manchester show (27th Feb). The difference being that he came on stage without them and said someone had taken them and that they couldn't be found before he had to come on stage. One of the roadies then brought them on and left them on top of his piano.......so he put them on later in the show but they kept pinging off at the back (which pulled the lead out of his radio mike pack which he then had to pull out of his back pocket and reconnect whilst singing!!). He clipped them back onto his jeans a few times but then just left them thrown over his shoulders......when he sang big girl he could only run his fingers gently up and down them.....so think he dicided that they were a pain in the neck! Then off they came and into the crowd they went (only a few people away from me and there didn't seem to be a commotion!). I had noticed thought that he wears different ones all the time so he's either got a big collection or he's hurling them into the audience on a regular basis!!!!

PS The girl that got them actually posted about it on his myspace if anyone wants to check it out, it will have been within a few days of the 27th Feb.

hey, what a very big teaser he is!!!!!!!!

he's quickly cottoned on how to use something so simple as the most effective prop to bond with his people: us, and doesn't it work beautifully,

:wub2: mika you are the biggest teaser there is!:wub2:

Don't you think, that Mika without his braces is incomplete? :D

Of koz, we love him anyway, but, that's very important part of Mika ^^ I thought, that he and his braces are one. :P

yes, mika and his braces are one defnitely unit, he can't leave them alone and they are lost without him!!

mika :snog: braces = mibraceska

no, braces as in holding your trousers. ;-)

i wonder if he planned the throwing-his-braces-in-the-crowd in munich or if it was a spontaneous decision... i'm not sure if he actually wanted to take them off or if it accidentially happened when he tried to pull them up again and then he decided that he could as well throw them in the audience. grr that's the bad thing about being front row, i couldn't film because it wasn't allowed and security would've seen it. :annoyed_h4h: