What if Katy Perry's song was about Mika ?

lylemma

I recently discovered Katy Perry, mainly because of the thread about her possible relationship with Mika. I really don't care about that by the way.

But...I was listening to her song, "You're so gay", on her myspace, and I thought "this could be about Mika".

Moreover, she says this song is about an ex boyfriend of hers.

http://www.myspace.com/katyperry

What do you guys think ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, no, no, no........:shocked:

But Mika doesn't wear make-up! Ha! So she isn't singing about Mika. That and she said he needs SPF 45 "to live", I know and everyone over here knows that isn't true :P (This is probably the part where everyone says I'm in denial)

Come on, we're seeing a tad more into this than we should be!!! :blink:

But Mika doesn't wear make-up! Ha! So she isn't singing about Mika. That and she said he needs SPF 45 "to live", I know and everyone over here knows that isn't true :P (This is probably the part where everyone says I'm in denial)

What if we're seeing a tad more into this than we should be!!! :blink:

There are a few more things that don't fit.

LMFAO

the lyrics are hilarious!

You're so gay and you don't even like boys!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Not only that, are we looking into this a *tad* too much? I mean, for one thing Mika isn't the only skinny guy on the planet, and he doesn't wear makeup.

ALSO, she might not even be singing about anyone in particular. Not all songs derive from personal experiences.

Come on, we're seeing a tad more into this than we should be!!! :blink:

actually he does wear make-up a lot of the time! if you look closer to the pictures you can really see it quite well

OMG this could be about him-you're so skinny and stuff, and SPF 45 is not make-up honeys:naughty:

see her blog:

1. SHOW WITH MIKA...4.25.07... SO MUCH FUN. Thanks for everyone who came and didn't throw rotten tomatoes at my during my premire of the song "Gay." I love my little Mika... I wished him fame for his birthday... and well if you haven't heard him... you should check my top 20. Freddie Mercury reborn with a twist of flamin! We were gonna get married... but um.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually he does wear make-up a lot of the time! if you look closer to the pictures you can really see it quite well

what, like foundation? its for the photoshoots and interviews darling. he doesnt do it himself.

Obviously they put make-up on him, they do it all the time to man, doesn't matter if you are gay or not! That's television for you! They have to make your skin look good (not that Mika needs it) But I've never seen him wearing eye or lip make-up!

I really like that song, but I hardly think it's Mika she's singing about

OMG I really like that song too. But I can't imagine it's about Mika !!!...

But if it is, he probably said "no" when she asked him to marry her:roftl: just joking :roftl: