What if Katy Perry's song was about Mika ?

lylemma

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have No idea if this is about mika but i really like the song and she's pretty mad with someone!!! LOl its funny, she's cool!! (u pull em down and there's nothing there LOL)she was going for the punch there!!!!!

OMG this could be about him-you're so skinny and stuff, and SPF 45 is not make-up honeys:naughty:

see her blog:

1. SHOW WITH MIKA...4.25.07... SO MUCH FUN. Thanks for everyone who came and didn't throw rotten tomatoes at my during my premire of the song "Gay." I love my little Mika... I wished him fame for his birthday... and well if you haven't heard him... you should check my top 20. Freddie Mercury reborn with a twist of flamin! We were gonna get married... but um.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he is gay or not... I think this "We were gonna get married..." is much more worse... :wink2:

If he is gay or not... I think this "We were gonna get married..." is much more worse... :wink2:

Maybe she was referring to Freddie...

I know I made a stupid remark. Permission to throw rotten tomateoes at me granted, LOOL!

She's not related to Linda Perry by any chance? Just thought I'd ask.

That would be Pinks co-collaborator I'm talking about, just so everyone knows who I'm talking about.

She seems like a nice girl, although she has The Ordinary Boys as one of her friends, but I won't hold that against her.

i don't really think the song is about him, but i can definately see where you could get that idea. It seems she's talking about an Emo boy, and emo boys wear dark make-up (not like mika) and although she talks about the boy being skinny, most emo boys are very skinny. a lot of times at least here in america we just the word "gay" like the word stupid. like to say "that's so gay" would be like saying "that's so stupid" so i think that's what she means by gay since she follows it with 'and you don't even like boys'. she does say 'you'd rather myspace' and we know he is fond of myspace but so are millions and millions of other people. so that's my thought on this.. but who knows?? :wink2:

I love this song! It is so catchy and the lyrics are brilliant! Last night I heard it for the first time and I can't stop listening to it. :thumb_yello:

I mentioned her MySpace on a Dutch board (as we were talking about the girl in the Gym Class Heroes video) and there were quite a few really positive comments on this song.

:wink2:

I imagine Katy Perry and Mika reading this and:

:roftl: :roftl:

then they will give each other a high five and wonder what to do next :wink2:

My thoughts exactly. :naughty: :naughty:

what, like foundation? its for the photoshoots and interviews darling. he doesnt do it himself.

sure but I'm pretty sure he wore make-up on some fan pics, okay you can say those were taken after a show so he still had it on, but still he could have washed it off since he changed his clothes too...

and it's not only foundation it's also blush, eye-lash curler and lipstick

don't get me wrong I'm not saying that this means he si gay, not at all! I just wanted to correct whoever said he doesn't wear make-up ;)

If it was a song about Mika then we can at least be sure now about his... you know... sexual prefferense..:wink2:

Because if they know each other so well, then I think this would be obvious...

Maybe she sings then about how he acts (I love it by the way!!:mf_lustslow: )and how the most people react on that...(you know the things: "Now fore sure he's gay..:sneaky2: ) and then sings "You don't even like boys"

I think it would be funny if it's a song about Mika at that point and the press don't notice it while there would be the answer!! :naughty:

But that are only my thoughts... could be very very wrong!!:blink:

If it was a song about Mika then we can at least be sure now about his... you know... sexual prefferense..:wink2:

Because if they know each other so well, then I think this would be obvious...

Maybe she sings then about how he acts (I love it by the way!!:mf_lustslow: )and how the most people react on that...(you know the things: "Now fore sure he's gay..:sneaky2: ) and then sings "You don't even like boys"

I think it would be funny if it's a song about Mika at that point and the press don't notice it while there would be the answer!! :naughty:

But that are only my thoughts... could be very very wrong!!:blink:

I love your interpretation! I hadn't thought of that before lol you could be right I think

sure but I'm pretty sure he wore make-up on some fan pics, okay you can say those were taken after a show so he still had it on, but still he could have washed it off since he changed his clothes too...

and it's not only foundation it's also blush, eye-lash curler and lipstick

don't get me wrong I'm not saying that this means he si gay, not at all! I just wanted to correct whoever said he doesn't wear make-up ;)

That would've been me. :)

I mean I noticed the foundation in the Tout Essaye interview...but I mean who doesn't put that on for TV?

I've never noticed the mascara and lipstick...he doesn't put lipstick on.

Oh well...that's just me, that's what I think :original:

I'm pretty sure I've seen pics where he wears lipstick (not a very obvious one not red or sth)

I just thought we don't have that much paparazzi pictures of him (thank god for him!) so we can't really tell if he wears make-up in his everyday life or not

I'm pretty sure I've seen pics where he wears lipstick (not a very obvious one not red or sth)

I just thought we don't have that much paparazzi pictures of him (thank god for him!) so we can't really tell if he wears make-up in his everyday life or not

I think you are talking about a picture where he is modeling for Paul Smith. He could be wearing some more make-up there, I haven't seen anything else of that sort.

I think you are talking about a picture where he is modeling for Paul Smith. He could be wearing some more make-up there, I haven't seen anything else of that sort.

well if he is than thats self explanatory LOL it's a photoshoot, they make you do crazy things

He might not have had a spot of make up on his face then voila, full maquillage! Airbrushing...airbrushing :blink: