What if Katy Perry's song was about Mika ?

lylemma

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2:

I imagine Katy Perry and Mika reading this and:

:roftl: :roftl:

then they will give each other a high five and wonder what to do next :wink2:

My thoughts exactly. :naughty:

Haha mine too :naughty:

the song is really good ! Love the lyrics

sure but I'm pretty sure he wore make-up on some fan pics, okay you can say those were taken after a show so he still had it on, but still he could have washed it off since he changed his clothes too...

and it's not only foundation it's also blush, eye-lash curler and lipstick

don't get me wrong I'm not saying that this means he si gay, not at all! I just wanted to correct whoever said he doesn't wear make-up ;)

well seeing his face from up close (less than a feet away) I can tell you there was absolutely no mascara, lipstick or blush ! And trust me on this... I'm a make-up ADDICT ! lol

i think the song is pretty amusing and catchy (not to mention addicting), but i agree that it's probably not about mika. he's not emo or pale, among other things mentioned in the song. plus, why would she perform such a dis at one of his shows? :blink: haha..that'd be a pretty blatant insult

I think you could be right! Someone else says that he doesn't even wear make-up, but if you look at the black and white pics of him in a white tee shirt (think my avatar is the same type) he's got loads of eye make up on (very sexy!) so who knows. She also says he's skinny which we've commented on, so you never know....! xx

Who cares about who is that song? I haven't heard it and I'm not gonna do it, so I can't say, but IF it really is about Mika, then he is gonna write another song about her xD IF it isn't about him, then, what's the problem? :P Life is simple, guys :)

Who cares about who is that song? I haven't heard it and I'm not gonna do it, so I can't say, but IF it really is about Mika, then he is gonna write another song about her xD IF it isn't about him, then, what's the problem? :P Life is simple, guys :)

You should listen to it, it's really good! I just love it!

In the 'Your So Gay' song, she says something like 'your so gay and you dont even like boys'

maybe she just means gay as in an idiot or doofus, kind of thing, not gay as in homosexual

I didn't know this meaning for the word "gay"... Isn't it a bit offensive ? I don't know, i'm really just wondering...

You should listen to it, it's really good! I just love it!

Right now i'm in Mikamood - that means, I'm totally upset, because yesterday someone hit me with a volleyball straight in nose, so it hurts, so only Mika can bring my good mood back. I'll listen to it later :P

Do you ? :shocked: I should inform myself about here... :naughty:

I don't approve though... But it's just me ! :wink2:

Haha.. Well, gay can be a lot of things here.. Mostly it's when someone is "camp", then we say gay.. We don't have a word for camp :roftl:

I think gay really means homosexual here, because it's like an opposition between gay and not liking boys... to me it's like a paradox I'm having a hard time to interpret

Yah, here in the states people are still pretty horrid in general towards the homosexual community so oftentimes people will use the word gay when they mean something is stupid or unnatural or uncool and wierd. Its just another way to put them down. Bravo America =P I don't suspect everyone that uses the word in that manner is a homophobic jerk, just that they've been taught to think like the homophobic jerks.

No... actually i'm about the least homophobic person, but i've used the word "gay" to mean stupid. I've considered whether it was harmful to do it or not, but i kinda thought it wasn't too bad. I guess my line of reasoning is that the word "gay" orgininally wasn't even associated with homosexuality. When you read stuff from like the 1950s or something it was always used to mean "happy". So, I figure, it has kind of a varying connotation. I've got absolutely nothing against homosexual people, so using the word gay to mean dumb or something, is just kind of a.. sarcastic way to use it? thats not the right word. but i don't equate the way i use it jokingly saying something is lame with being associated with homosexuality or anything.

so yeah, just wanted to give my take on it.