What if Katy Perry's song was about Mika ?

lylemma

I dnt think the song is about mika .........

thanks 4 postin :D

Yup..me too...I think...:blink:

And not like he's gay or not..

Like I've posted before, I think it goes about the way he acts..(gaylike as most people would say) and then she sings: You don't even like boys...:shocked:

Well, if it is about Mika, we don't have to discuss that issue anymore either :wink2:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup..me too...I think...:blink:

And not like he's gay or not..

Like I've posted before, I think it goes about the way he acts..(gaylike as most people would say) and then she sings: You don't even like boys...:shocked:

Well, if it is about Mika, we don't have to discuss that issue anymore either :wink2:

Yes, if it's about Mika being gay : shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :wink2:

But are we sure it's about him ??? :blink::shocked:

Hahaha.. I didn't say the song was about him being gay...:roftl:

Actually I said the opposite...:blink:

I'll go and see if I can find my post about that..

:roftl:

yeh well if it's about Mika then we have a hell of a lot of answers there don't we :eek: Now what's next? What if Billy Brown is about Katy Perry? Maybe she's really a guy :blink:

If it was a song about Mika then we can at least be sure now about his... you know... sexual prefferense..:wink2:

Because if they know each other so well, then I think this would be obvious...

Maybe she sings then about how he acts (I love it by the way!!:mf_lustslow: )and how the most people react on that...(you know the things: "Now fore sure he's gay..:sneaky2: ) and then sings "You don't even like boys"

I think it would be funny if it's a song about Mika at that point and the press don't notice it while there would be the answer!! :naughty:

But that are only my thoughts... could be very very wrong!!:blink:

Okay.... this is that post..

yeh well if it's about Mika then we have a hell of a lot of answers there don't we :eek: Now what's next? What if Billy Brown is about Katy Perry? Maybe she's really a guy :blink:

Do you think so ? I never heard she had a dog... I don't think she is Billy Brown... She's more a cat person... :cheerful_h4h:

Do you think so ? I never heard she had a dog... I don't think she is Billy Brown... She's more a cat person... :cheerful_h4h:

Oh I didn't even think of that, I'm so relieved we got that cleared up :cheerful_h4h: But she did kinda go missing for a while didn't she? Why else post that last blog entry? :blink:

:insane:

Oh I didn't even think of that, I'm so relieved we got that cleared up :cheerful_h4h: But she did kinda go missing for a while didn't she? Why else post that last blog entry? :blink:

:insane:

I get what you think... :insane: Maybe she thought she could fool us, cause we were close to discover the whole thing ! So she thought : i'm gonna post that blog, so noone will call me missing anymore... Mmmmmmmh... I think we're onto something BIG here, Madam ! :thumb_yello:

What a confusing song!!!! I don't see why she would have Mika as one of her top friends if she hated him that much to write a song like that.... but i agree some of the lyrics do fit...

Maybe my interpretation is about her... it is a break up song after all???

• 1 year later...
Some of us were on the ball. :wink2::naughty:

Why did you start without me?:crybaby:

This is a a historical thread, it goes right in to the files-to-save-for-the-future section!:thumb_yello:

We should really have such a thing.:wink2:

This is a a historical thread, it goes right in to the files-to-save-for-the-future section!:thumb_yello:

Yes I was listening to UR So Gay 18 months ago. I had no idea! :naughty:

I remembered this thread because I thought the "But Mika isn't gay!" reaction was hilarious...since the guy in the song isn't gay either.

I seem to recall the demo being quite a bit different. A faster tempo than the version on the album. Am I imagining things? :blink:

I seem to recall the demo being quite a bit different. A faster tempo than the version on the album. Am I imagining things? :blink:

I saved that demo version back then. It's 1:36 and the song on the album is 1:37, so I guess it's the same tempo :wink2:

I see this thread is active again...:naughty: well,when I heard Ur So Gay for the first time,I DID think about if it's maybe written for/about Mika...since they maybe were in some kind of a relationship...I read the lyrics and thought:"That's it! It was 100% wrote for him! Mozart,H&M scarf,skinny,he was at that time in LA,then myspace....." and I was suuuure that it was about him...altough some parts don't fit,like "he wears make-up,he doesn't eat meat,he drives car"....but now,I'm not that sure anymore that it's about him :blink: I mean,maybe it has some connection to him,maybe some parts of the song were inspired by him,but I heard that song was about Katy's ex boyfriend who was emo.

And we all know Mika isn't emo :roftl:

So,I dunno. Whatever.

If they were about Mika it would mean that:

1. he doesn't like LA, so what in my mother's name is he doing there?

2. He doesn't eat meat and drives electrical cars. We all know he likes chicken and doesn't.

3. He has got a very pale skin because he needs SPF45, but we all know he has a nice olive toned skin.

4. He is gay but doesn't like boys.

5. He is sad, then what are all those colours and lollipops for?

6. Yes he is skinny.

7. He loves to MySpace, but he prefers looking at his blog without posting anything.

8. When he pulls 'em down there is nothing there, while we all know he had to have customized boxers AND he has large feet. You know what they say about men with large feet...

No, Ur so Gay is not written about Mika, as he is not even emo and in fact it's an attack on the emo scene as Katy has told in an interview.

Don't take it all too serious:naughty:

I recently discovered Katy Perry, mainly because of the thread about her possible relationship with Mika. I really don't care about that by the way.

But...I was listening to her song, "You're so gay", on her myspace, and I thought "this could be about Mika".

Moreover, she says this song is about an ex boyfriend of hers.

http://www.myspace.com/katyperry

What do you guys think ?

I don't think Mika and Katy have ever been a item. I heard she'd been going out with the Gym Class Hero guy for quite some time. I don't really think her song is about Mika.

I don't think Mika and Katy have ever been a item. I heard she'd been going out with the Gym Class Hero guy for quite some time. I don't really think her song is about Mika.

According to miss Perry herself, they never even were an item, as she posted herself on the KPforum:

T/F There is/was more than friendship between you and Mika.

Fasle. Of course he's GORGEOUS... and everyone wants to do him... but we are just pals. (mikafanclub!!! you dirty birdies)