have you seen that??

paula.pop

from Katy Parry blog:

1. SHOW WITH MIKA...4.25.07... SO MUCH FUN. Thanks for everyone who came and didn't throw rotten tomatoes at my during my premire of the song "Gay." I love my little Mika... I wished him fame for his birthday... and well if you haven't heard him... you should check my top 20. Freddie Mercury reborn with a twist of flamin! We were gonna get married... but um.

I wonder what he thinks about her saying such things in public?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooo!!!

Katy Perry is lovely, not to mention bloody gorgeous!

If Mika were to end up with anyone, id wish it would be her....

Hmmm...you'd rather it be her than some Gold diggin' WAG wouldnt you??? Well i would.....

:wub2:

Im totally with YOU!!! i dont understand why ppl. r mad with her... ppl. go out, relationships break down. we dont know any of the ins and outs and its none of our business anyway. She's seems nice and friendly.... they split up and they both seem upset over it, unfortunately thats what breaking up does to you except when your famous u have to be analysed...

They split up and they both seem upset over it, unfortunately thats what breaking up does to you except when your famous u have to be analysed...

Who's "they" :fisch:

Okay, you hate me now :P hehe

Who's "they" :fisch:

Okay, you hate me now :P hehe

well im taking it as they were an item once otherwise ppl. are wasting there time talking about it LOL ..... plus she says so in her blog:naughty:

Sou'ssssssssss reached 1000 yippppeeeee:thumb_yello:

well im taking it as they were an item once otherwise ppl. are wasting there time talking about it LOL ..... plus she says so in her blog:naughty:

Sou'ssssssssss reached 1000 yippppeeeee:thumb_yello:

Yup! I'm 1000+ woohoo! :D

Well at least now we know he likes brunettes! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean...erm...yeah, brunettes *secretly hops up and down and thanks God she's a brunette*

Well at least now we know he likes brunettes! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean...erm...yeah, brunettes *secretly hops up and down and thanks God she's a brunette*

hunnie that thought had already crossed my mind LOL

Never heard of her!! :mf_rosetinted:

This song "You're so gay" is about Mika then?

neither had i but she seems cool.... we have no idea its all guess work as always here at the MFC:naughty:

Why do you know that?! That he likes brunettes?! :wink2:

Shes great.

I think its exciting. I actually think they should get it together to be honest cause they'd make such a cute couple....

Yeah, they do.. Well, I don't know her personality, but she looks funny and outgoing .. :D

Shes great.

I think its exciting. I actually think they should get it together to be honest cause they'd make such a cute couple....

But she seems small... And we all know that Mika is really tall :wink2:

neither had i but she seems cool.... we have no idea its all guess work as always here at the MFC:naughty:

It's obvious.

He talked about Mika in that thing in the front of this thread.

I think the song's about Mika.

I don't agree with the lyrics at all tho. :naughty:

Don't like the song...