Adorable Interview!!! srry if already posted!

I know it is a little off-topic... er actually it might be totally random but i have to ask: does anybody else also have the impression that our cute mika looks so different in the Grace Kelly video? I mean not at all less attractive (beware!) but ...yes, just so different from his appearance in all those interviews...

...or do I suffer from a certain form of err... perception disorder ? :boxed:

YES! It's true, that is why I always said that I prefer non-official videos! He looks more himself there! I'm totally with you on this one!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not what I meant. Did you upload that video? I've been subscribed to MikaObsessed for ages now! Before I even got here, that's where I was feeding my MIKA_addiction! :roftl: It would be wonderful to know that it's in fact you!!!

I know that isn't what you meant, hehe

And yeah, I'm MikaObsessed :blush-anim-cl:

Providing for the Mika Community since March 8th 2007! :D hehehe

But shhhh, nobody else knows :wink2:

I know that isn't what you meant, hehe

And yeah, I'm MikaObsessed :blush-anim-cl:

Providing for the Mika Community since March 8th 2007! :D hehehe

But shhhh, nobody else knows :wink2:

OH!!! How fantastic is that!!! Huge thank you for doing that! :flowers2: Sorry, because of me everybody knows now, I just don't know when to shut up!:blush-anim-cl:

OH!!! How fantastic is that!!! Huge thank you for doing that! :flowers2: Sorry, because of me everybody knows now, I just don't know when to shut up!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh don't worry about it! I'm sure they know, I've got the link to the channel up in my profile!!!

Glad I helped feed you Mika obsession!! :thumb_yello::original:

SOU! I love you, really! Thank you so much for the new one.... I'm out of my mind, really!

I think this will get into competition with the confessions video for my all-time fav vid! :flowers2:

And now i know what I will do: just kidnap mika right away, take him in my car and drive around with him for hours on end!!! :wink2:

Let's not forget to thank Findingmywords for linking us to the video! THANKS! :D

SOU! I love you, really! Thank you so much for the new one.... I'm out of my mind, really!

I think this will get into competition with the confessions video for my all-time fav vid! :flowers2:

And now i know what I will do: just kidnap mika right away, take him in my car and drive around with him for hours on end!!! :wink2:

Awww!!! Wow, you're totally spoiling me here!! First your personal life-saving superhero, now this?! haha You're lovely, really you are!

Oh when you actually do kidnap him, give me a call, lol

sou i want to build a monument to you!!!! a huge statue in your honor.just tell me where do you want that statue and i'll build it!:thumb_yello:

thanks x all the videos!really appreciated!

Wow!! No statue! Just a simple thanks would do! hehehehe

Let's not forget to thank Findingmywords for linking us to the video! THANKS! :D

Awww!!! Wow, you're totally spoiling me here!! First your personal life-saving superhero, now this?! haha You're lovely, really you are!

Oh when you actually do kidnap him, give me a call, lol

Wow!! No statue! Just a simple thanks would do! hehehehe

Yeah, thank you findingmywords :flowers2:

Oh and Sou, YESSS, you'll be the first to know... :wink2:

No Problem!!!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, thank you findingmywords :flowers2:

Oh and Sou, YESSS, you'll be the first to know... :wink2:

Your Welcome!!!:thumb_yello:

When they ask the Prince Harry/William question, Mika says, "My sister, 'Zuh'." Referring to an initial? 'Z'?

No, hes saying sisters, like more than one, he's just a little late with timing, like sister.......s! LOL

When they ask the Prince Harry/William question, Mika says, "My sister, 'Zuh'." Referring to an initial? 'Z'?

I might be misunderstanding what your saying but I thought what he said was sisters plural --'s' said like 'z'...sisterz (?) That's what I always assumed...

No, hes saying sisters, like more than one, he's just a little late with timing, like sister.......s! LOL

WOW! Do I feel like an idiot or what!!!!! Well it's okay, I've got a fantastic excuse, I've been up for 22 hours and I'm not very alert, oh well! hehe

Thanks for clarifying Findingmywords! hehe..

My goodness, how could I have missed it though, sister-zuh, "sisters". Hehe, silly me! :blush-anim-cl: