Mika in German tv show NDR 13 April 2007

Blue

Owww... scarey. :naughty:

This is what I found on http://www.radiobremen.de/tv/3nach9/

Mika - Popstar

"Grace Kelly" heißt der aktuelle Ohrwurm des Chartstürmers Mika aus England. Bei "3 nach 9" spricht er nicht nur über seine rasante Musikkarriere, sondern wird auch die ganze Bandbreite seiner vier Oktaven umfassenden Stimme präsentieren.

mika_90.jpg

Sendung: Freitag, 13. April 2007, 22.00 - 0.00 Uhr | RB TV und NDR/RB und hr-fernsehen

Ahhh... Ohrwurm... poor Mika... :wink2:

Another German interview in 2007

Mika's band members play other insturuments. :teehee:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3538176/Mika_NDR_am_13_04_07

I need the translation... ( don't like dubbing videos, can't speak German language )

RE-uploaded.

[YOUTUBE]OMrcGEVU-1c[/YOUTUBE]

That was the only part I was aware of: they asked him what he thought about being a gay icon (even I understood the German word :roftl: ) and he got confused because of the voice thingie in his ear. :biggrin2:

He told about his childhood and about his terrible time at school, nothing new for us but I think it was still quite interesting for the people who hadn't heard about him until now.

They seldom use subtitles in German TV, everything is dubbed and the translators they have in live shows are always just awful.

But actually there was no new information in it, everything was said before...

If I had to answer the same questions over and over again that often I would just freak out, it must be so annoying... but Mika copes with that quite well.

Even as the presenter asked him how it feels to be an icon for the gay community (and I just was like: :annoyed_h4h: ) and he didn't understand it properly at first he kept cool and said it was just fine and no problem at all.

Edited by mari62
adding video

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dictionary says 'earwig'. :biggrin2:

Working on the translation now. :wink2:

[Edit] In fact Steph is working on it now. :wink2:

Oh and the earworm thingie is about Grace Kelly, not about Mika himself. :biggrin2:

Mika - popstar

the niggling worrm of the uk pop sensation and charttopper is called 'Graze Kelly'. Here at '3 nach 9 ' he not only chats about his flamboyant music career ,but we also get to taste his whole spectrum of his 4 falsettos

broadcast:

: Freitag, 13. April 2007, 22.00 - 0.00 Uhr | RB TV und NDR/RB und hr-fernsehen

Wooooow!! I´m so excited!! Can´t wait to see this! There aren´t much interviews of Mika from Germany so that´s really special...and means a lot to me!!(o gosh that sounds so stupid... :) I really hope that he is an act on the new pop festival in germany..that would be so awesome!!!

literally it means earworm lol it's really a funny word I never thought about that way. it means that you don't get the song out of your mind once you've heard it

A-ha! See, so I wasn't wrong when I said ear-worm! lool It just sounded so...so...disturbing!!! But hey, a disturbing thing in one country could be super regular in another!

Ear worm...ear candy....

Either way, somebody better record his appearance! hehe

literally it means earworm lol it's really a funny word I never thought about that way. it means that you don't get the song out of your mind once you've heard it

Yes, it's actually a term that I've heard used quite often -- for a song you can't get out of your head. And it's what I called Grace Kelly way back in January, when it was constantly playing inside my brain for more than three weeks. :boxed:

Luckily for my sanity, I moved on... and now my current earworm is Ring Ring. On a neverending loop... LOL!

dcdeb <say I drove you crazy well if I did you made me :blink: ...>

Actually I need to have it recorded, as I might be not able to watch it myself. :biggrin2:

We have only one tv in the house, which means that I would sit down for two hours waiting for Mika to appear while my poor boyfriend isn't allowed to watch his weekly Friday night film on tv... I can't do that to him... :naughty:

the review in capriccio was definitely not worth staying up :thumbdown:

Hardly 30 secs or so and not at all that positive, just some buzzwords copied from other information sources and again not very accurately researched. Once more they were talking about his supposed 5(!) octave vocal range :shocked: ...

the review in capriccio was definitely not worth staying up :thumbdown:

Hardly 30 secs or so and not at all that positive, just some buzzwords copied from other information sources and again not very accurately researched. Once more they were talking about his supposed 5(!) octave vocal range :shocked: ...

Yes it was mhm what should I say :thumbdown: