Mika in German tv show NDR 13 April 2007

Blue

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! I felt that more than once today. I actually planned to go to Bremen today but got sick last night so I had to stay at home. Argh!

I always get sick when I'm planning to do nice things, or in the weekends/holidays.. never when I have to work or go to school...

Didn't notice about friday the 13th thow... I had a application meeting? not sure if that's right :bleh: but anyway I got the job :original:

OMG... I don´t want to see this stupid man! I want to see MIKA :wub2:

I know :sleep_1: I took my laptop downstairs and plugged it to the internet, I put the sound off on my tv and are listening to Mika know on the comp to keep me awake :naughty:

Well so far you not missing out on anything yet... so when you gonna see the recording you can go *doorspoelen* a lot (don't know how to say it in English :naughty:)

I just noticed... My boyfriend had a film break so he let me watch NDR for a while. It was boring, some man was playing the piano, he felt obviously shy and uncomfortable and it was definitely not Mika. :boxed:

I think I will wait for the dvd. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG how much I hate the dubbing! :shocked::thumbdown:

I didn't get a word from it although I can understand German pretty well, I just got distracted from everything by that annoying voice-over. :sneaky2:

Instead I couldn't keep my eyes off his three watches and the bracelet. :biggrin2:

And I was surprised they changed instruments! Michael did the drums, Cherisse the bass guitar, Luke the guitar and Martin the keyboards. :punk:

I got the impression that they were all a bit tired, they looked a bit sleepy... Did anyone else notice that too?

Anyway, his performance was lovely again! :thumb_yello:

Too bad you could hardly hear Mika speak :sneaky2:

Was a nice interview, even though not very interesting questions (nething really new). Funny how she asked if it would be a problem for him to be a "Schwulenikone" like Freddy *g*

It was very interesting, because ist was (besides the video of grace kelly) the time for me I saw him "life" and after we saw him in Berlin ist somehow funny to kind of "recognize" him :)

I hate it when there doing voice overs :sneaky2: and that was the first I noticed to about the band. And yes they did look tired but the performance was as great as always!! :thumb_yello: Anyway off to bed now... been up since 6 this morning

And I was surprised they changed instruments! Michael did the drums, Cherisse the bass guitar, Luke the guitar and Martin the keyboards. :punk:

I also had the impression it could have been playback (only Mika singing) and therefore a kind of joke...

Too bad you could hardly hear Mika speak :sneaky2:

Was a nice interview, even though not very interesting questions (nething really new). Funny how she asked if it would be a problem for him to be a "Schwulenikone" like Freddy *g*

It was very interesting, because ist was (besides the video of grace kelly) the time for me I saw him "life" and after we saw him in Berlin ist somehow funny to kind of "recognize" him :)

That was the only part I was aware of: they asked him what he thought about being a gay icon (even I understood the German word :roftl: ) and he got confused because of the voice thingie in his ear. :biggrin2:

He told about his childhood and about his terrible time at school, nothing new for us but I think it was still quite interesting for the people who hadn't heard about him until now.

I also had the impression it could have been playback (only Mika singing) and therefore a kind of joke...

Michael seemed to do quite well on the drums, but yes, actually they might have faked... :roftl:

That was really a nice joke. Some insider-thing which no one else would understand. That's just how you can keep life interesting!

:punk:

He looked great as always and even my mom (who prevented me from going to Bremen today) had to admit that he is quite a cutie!