question

muchmikalove

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In some of Mika's songs, like Ring Ring, there is a woman talking at the end. I cant compleatly understand what she is saying. Does anyone know what I am talking about? or what it means?:roftl:

I think your talking about Any Other World...and her name is Rafa, his Mum's friend....and i'm not sure what she is saying...as i sometimes skip when it gets to her part...is that bad?:sneaky2:

there's a woman talking at the end of ring ring??? *listens*

not on mine LOL

oh wait are you from america? then it will be in a different order. In the UK you first hear her at the end of Relax (take it easy).

as far as I can make out, she says:

"Same day I wanted dress for wedding, same day where I want married...what happened...he's gone married another girl. When he's gone married another girl, I am very, very sad...I can talk *here it sounds like she says "like guarded my legs" but that sounds strange lol* how he's married different lady, I no believe. After one month, I am sent up on balcony, some *something* come for my eyes. My eyes gone. And my eyes gone and now I have only one eyes, I am sad, until now, I no marry any man after"

Basically her husband-to-be ran off with another woman and she lost an eye. I think her name is Rafa and she is lebanese.

In The UK the song now goes to "Any Other World". After this song, she says:

"I never, ever forget my story. My face is no sad but inside, I am sad"

not on mine LOL

oh wait are you from america? then it will be in a different order. In the UK you first hear her at the end of Relax (take it easy).

"Same day I wanted dress for wedding, same day where I want married...what happened...he's gone married another girl. When he's gone married another girl, I am very, very sad...I can talk *here it sounds like she says "like guarded my legs" but that sounds strange lol* how he's married different lady, I no believe. After one month, I am sent up on balcony, some *something* come for my eyes. My eyes gone. And my eyes gone and now I have only one eyes, I am sad, until now, I no marry any man after"

Basically her husband-to-be ran off with another woman and she lost an eye. I think her name is Rafa and she is lebanese.

I know what she's saying. It's very sad

It says...Same day I want to dress for wedding, what happened...? He's go and marry another girl. When he's go and marries another girl, I am very, very sad...I can't walk like god took my legs. How he's married different lady I don't believe. After one month, I am sent up on balcony. Some bomb come for my eyes. My eyes gone. My eyes gone, now I only have one eye's. I am sad, Until now I no marry any man after. Her name is Rafa.

I always thought that "woman" was really Mika just being crazy and fooling around doing impersonations. It would just fit with his wacky personality (this is a GOOD thing!) Listen carefully to the voice.....

What do you think?:boxed::shocked::wink2:

no it's a lebanese woman called Rafa.

and to the person above me, thanks for filling in the bits I didn't quite catch :thumb_yello:

AAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!

I never noticed beforeeeee!!! I FEEL AWFUL!!!! What kind of a fan am I?!!! Excuse me while I go shoot myself in the foot *sigh*

I've heard Rafa at the end of 'Any Other World' but not 'Relax' or 'Ring, Ring' because I erm...skipped near the end of the songs...*kicks self*

How heartbreaking is Rafa's story!!! :sad:

Rafa's in both the videos too, she comes in with aplate of food at the end of Grace Kelly, and she jumps out of the cake and walks around with the O at the end of Love Today.

not on mine LOL

at the end she says:

"I never, ever I forget my story

My face is no sad

but still inside I am sad"

i think that this song is about Rafa -

-

how her life changed after her fiance left her

and the "bomb took her eyes"

"After one months Im send up in balcony.

Some bomb come for my eyes. My eyes gone.

My eyes gone and "pam" now I have only one eyes.

I am sad until now I no married any men after."

"I never ever forget my story.

My face is not sad but some said I am sad."

This is what i hear. Im not sure the part before that... :cool:

But I got the story and that's more important! :)