Mika life in two minutes!

natie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah, its cute when mika does it. Its offensive, apparently, when other people do it though cos my friend and I tried to start a mutts club last year as we both have rather extensive backgrounds and are proud to be seperate from the "purebreds" who look down on us so. Apparently, we were degrading ourselves and other mixed peoples by referring to ourselves as mutts :roftl: *sigh* Some peoples children, eh? :roftl:

haha yeah, its cute when mika does it. Its offensive, apparently, when other people do it though cos my friend and I tried to start a mutts club last year as we both have rather extensive backgrounds and are proud to be seperate from the "purebreds" who look down on us so. Apparently, we were degrading ourselves and other mixed peoples by referring to ourselves as mutts :roftl: *sigh* Some peoples children, eh? :roftl:

i dont feel that way at all.. , it sucks that people think you're degrading yourself.lol my cousin was calling me a mutt, and i didnt really like it.. but if i say it to myself i dont really care. she even called me a half breed and came up with the nickname "HB". hahah ....:thumbdown:

haha yeah. Its rather amusing when they tell you you're being offensive to yourself :roftl: Of course, they know better and we are too ignorant to realize what we say is wrong =P :naughty: Silliness.

I don't mind when others call me a mutt. After all, I've been self-proclaimed muttastic for just about all my life. In fact, I'd rather people realize my mixed-fabulousness rather than assume that I'm just another anglo, but either way I don't get too worried about what they say. The only time i take offense is if the person meant to deliberately harm me with their words, but then I get more frustrated than anything that people are so vile. As long as they mean no harm, I don't know that anything is really offensive. *shrug*

I dont think its offensive when one calls themselves that.. I mean I'm a mutt :roftl: well im from a bunch of different backgrounds. But I do thinks its somewhat mean if someone calls another person a mutt or something like that.

thanks so much for sharing that!

(i wonder how recent it is??)

Mika is toooooooo cute for words!

(so the images are going to dance around in my head!)

i love driving around for hours in my car too!

(when things get dull and gloomy -

there's only one thing to do -

ROAD TRIP!)

and as far as the "mutt" thing is concerned -

it makes discovering your heritage a lot more interesting!:wink2:

thanks so much for sharing that!

(i wonder how recent it is??)

Mika is toooooooo cute for words!

(so the images are going to dance around in my head!)

i love driving around for hours in my car too!

(when things get dull and gloomy -

there's only one thing to do -

ROAD TRIP!)

and as far as the "mutt" thing is concerned -

it makes discovering your heritage a lot more interesting!:wink2:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Cheers to all of it! ^_^

*another member of the mutt club and happy with it*

:biggrin2:

I remember this interview, but I couldn't remember the fact that it is in black and white. Funny. :biggrin2:

Anyway, it is a really nice one. I like it when he does expressive things with his face. :biggrin2: