Mika life in two minutes!

natie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When he talks about my space he said that someone propose to him and what he is saying after that I don't understand?(my english is not to good)

Thank you!

Natalie x

Natalie, he said that the last time he looked at his myspace page he was:

-''proposed to''

-''hate mailed''

-''offered a puppy''

-"someone demanded my shoes"

and then he said "myspace is turning into a dangerous thing"

i dont think mutt is offensive. well, when mika uses it (:wub2: ) lol but truthfully i just dont think its a bad word.

im a mutt. I'm three quater English and quater Italian and PROUD :thumb_yello:

I don't think it's offensive either. :)

I'm a mutt too... Both my parents are Finnish, BUT I have blonde hair and dark brown eyes. :biggrin2: People seem to think that it's a strange mixture. I have three siblings but I'm the only mutt in this family.

Ooohw... I had to see it over and over again...:wub2:

But then my hubbie2B came out of bed...and asked how many times I saw it already....

Eeehm..once??? :blink:

He thinks I'm obsessed... I'm not!! (Am I??:shocked: )

Well... maybe:naughty: :naughty:

Me too! I had to use an eye patch when I was a child. I still have lazy eye, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

same had to do these eye excercises with the eye patch...as that eye kept wondering off LOL...had to wear the patch to make the weaker eye work more by itself...without the other one.

plus used to have loads of appointments when i was younger which meant time off school so i wasn't bothered lol :naughty:

still have to work on the eye excercises but it's manageable. You can't tell i have it, friends are shocked when they find out...:bleh:

I never had an eye patch as my lazy eye wasn't too bad, and I was sooo glad I dreaded wearing one. Now I think it might be a good bit of fun to play pirate for a while.

Good to see other mutts here ^_^ I think I'm going to start the official mutt club thread lol