2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Just to say Paula, we're all travelling down from Wellington and then back in the evening to Telford Central/Wellington. So you're more than welcome to join us on the train, there will be three of us :)

haha, there's a place called Wellington. That's funny. Like wellington boots! hehehe.

ok...i'll shut up now!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to say Paula, we're all travelling down from Wellington and then back in the evening to Telford Central/Wellington. So you're more than welcome to join us on the train, there will be three of us :)

Thanks Sweethearts! I have great news though!!!!

My Mum has agreed to go with me and we're booking a hotel to stay for the night!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

The only Wellington I know is the place in New Zealand. :naughty:

I found a pic of Spaghetti Junction from a bird's eye view. Looks quite impressive to me. :boxed:

I have to warn you honey-my friends always get lost there even though they drive there like,once a month

I have to warn you honey-my friends always get lost there even though they drive there like,once a month

That sounds quite impressive to me too... :boxed:

I hope my taxi driver knows what she is doing! :naughty:

Look on the front page of this thread:wink2:

oh,right! silly me!:thumb_yello:

Well,my mum will just make sure that I will get there safely but she says that she will wait for me outside afterwards :)

nice group!what time you think we will have to be there to make sure we will get best places??

It's great fun to drive across it, ya think woah this person must have been mad to design this !!!!!!!

gosh...what thrills to look forward to.....being excited about the gig and manoevering the spaghetti mess, mhmh, nice thoughts....

and you trust her to get you there, you are grazy!!!!!!

i need to rely upon my co-pilot!

Who is terribly bad with reading maps and road signs. Especially in countries where they consider the left side of the road being the right side. :bleh:

Who is terribly bad with reading maps and road signs. Especially in countries where they consider the left side of the road being the right side. :bleh:

then we better set off a week before!

no seriously, if we make a mistake at the spaghetti junctiomn, it takes us 20 min to get back on track, so you better be alert and on the ball!