2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I've only just found this thread !(thank you, Nicole :thumb_yello: )

I'm not sure what time Nicole, Maria and me I will be able to get there. I haven't sorted the coach tickets from Stansted to Chepstow yet, so I'd better get on the case!

I don't want to be driving around Birmingham in rush-hour, so will be get there as soon as we can, but I have to arrange having my kids picked up from school and other stuff.

Nicole is going to be hyper on adrenalin and will have been up since the middle of the night before!!

(and I bet you'll be too excited to sleep afterwards, Nicole!)

This is going to be one great night out!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure what time Nicole, Maria and me I will be able to get there. I haven't sorted the coach tickets from Stansted to Chepstow yet, so I'd better get on the case!

I don't want to be driving around Birmingham in rush-hour, so will be get there as soon as we can, but I have to arrange having my kids picked up from school and other stuff.

Nicole is going to be hyper on adrenalin and will have been up since the middle of the night before!!

Why Stansted? Is the train station there? We'll arrive at Gatwick..:blink:

I won't sleep at all the night before! I'm gonna come over with red eyes and looking all messy:naughty:

And after the gig?? Omg! No sleep needed! :punk:

At least I don't have to worry about getting to Birm and so on... I'll just follow you like a zombie:roftl:

i'm glad there is another one who's driving through the nightmare spaghetti junction

Why Stansted? Is the train station there? We'll arrive at Gatwick..:blink:

:

Oh yes, I forgot!!!!

I was originally looking at Easyjet flights to Stansted, but you're flying with Estonian Air to Gatwick!

I would have remembered when I booked the coach tickets-don't worry!:naughty:

Oh yes, I forgot!!!!

I was originally looking at Easyjet flights to Stansted, but you're flying with Estonian Air to Gatwick!

I would have remembered when I booked the coach tickets-don't worry!:naughty:

:doh:

Got me confused a bit:naughty:

Is she?:shocked: then I'm gonna see it too!:cool:

Yep, we have to do spaghetti junction too, but it's ok because Ian will be driving. He's only wants to come to keep an eye on us and I only want him to come so that he'll drive the car! :naughty:

Yep, we have to do spaghetti junction too, but it's ok because Ian will be driving. He's only wants to come to keep an eye on us and I only want him to come so that he'll drive the car! :naughty:

Really!! :groupwave: That's cool! I'm gonna see this grazy spaghetti junction!

Add me to the list Please:thumb_yello:

I will be aiming to get into Birmingham about 2ish arriving at snow hill or new street station

And will be returning after the event via my sisters Car (who is also coming):thumb_yello:

maybe i meet you before the junction and go in tow!

i never knew they had VIP passes!

nor did i , i said to him we have a nip person from estonia called nicole coming

but that's a great idea of his, to get some photos and send them to him and then he'll put it on the website, i 'll chat to hinm about it further...

Add me to the list Please:thumb_yello:

I will be aiming to get into Birmingham about 2ish arriving at snow hill or new street station

And will be returning after the event via my sisters Car (who is also coming):thumb_yello:

how far is ot from shropshire?

how far is ot from shropshire?

It will just be for me a 30minute train journey to get into Birmingham :punk:

are we all meeting up some place at a specific time / place before hand?

It will just be for me a 30minute train journey to get into Birmingham :punk:

are we all meeting up some place at a specific time / place before hand?

sure, not sure where and when though, i'm worried already that the show will start without us, cause i'm stuck on the junction somewhere...i'm scared stiff already...

sure, not sure where and when though, i'm worried already that the show will start without us, cause i'm stuck on the junction somewhere...i'm scared stiff already...

Noo im sure you wont :blink:

I'm getting scared too now... I was scared already about missing/cancellation/delay of my plane, but if I ever manage to get overseas I will be pretty scared to get stuck on Spaghetti Junction, driving around and around in cirkels...:hypo: