2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm getting scared too now... I was scared already about missing/cancellation/delay of my plane, but if I ever manage to get overseas I will be pretty scared to get stuck on Spaghetti Junction, driving around and around in cirkels...:hypo:

i will rely heavily on my co-pilot and then we'll be okay!

Hey I finally get to meet my hero, Freddie!

I'll be there, not made my mind up what time I'll be there yet but most likely early afternoon. I'm thinking of staying over after the gig so I don't have to drive back that night, and I might get a job from there the next morning if I'm lucky.

Hey I finally get to meet my hero, Freddie!

I'll be there, not made my mind up what time I'll be there yet but most likely early afternoon. I'm thinking of staying over after the gig so I don't have to drive back that night, and I might get a job from there the next morning if I'm lucky.

we are all staying over , but probably not getting much sleep though, what do you mean by getting a job from there?

we are all staying over , but probably not getting much sleep though, what do you mean by getting a job from there?

I'm a courier, and I am attached to an agency that gets me work all over the country, and if I let them know in advance, they can get me a run from Bimingham the next day.

There are 6 of us going (only me from MFC) but I don't think we will be able to get there too early :( Save some space for us at the front! :roftl:

The 6 of us are -

Me (Katherine! omg my real name lol!)

Mark (Mr BG)

Dawn (sis-in-law)

Charlie (her hubby!)

Charlotte (nutty friend)

Spare ticket! (not for very long, I'm sure!)

OMG it is going to be really hard to get a hotel nearby that is not a rip off!

How are you getting back to train station etc? It is finishing at 11 p.m plus we will probably wait for Mika outside...

we are not getting back, the plan is to stay the night, we'll probably be up half the night anyway...but we want to find something where everyone can be... as for before the gig, all the local ones have to keep fort we should have a flexi place where we can meet up (give or take an hour) i'll be travelling by car, with blue, mika mad is in a cat with several people, others are coming by train, so the timing is very much within an hour i guess.