The Mutt Club Official Headquarters

Shontih

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...i'm not as mixed as u guys, but i'm a mutt too:) and proud of it:wink2:!

my mum's jewish and my dad's romanian, but my grandma grew up somewhere in the ukraine and taught russian and french and i feel a bit connected to those as well....but, if i were to mention all the countries i feel connected too, you'd never hear the end of it:blush-anim-cl:

Ok so lesse.

I have Canadian and American citizenship. My dad is full blooded Greek in every sence of the word (speaks, looks, acts, etc). My moms family is from Texas but goes back farther to England and Ireland. She was born in England and he was born in Canada but his parents both migrated from Greece.

So I guess that makes me a CanadianAmercianGreekEnglishIrishwoman?:boxed:

hey Shontih!

checking up on the mutts!!!!!

we are rockin'!:punk: :punk:

i think we just busted into the 40 count if allihagi is our newest member request!

:toot:

awesome!!!!!

DEFINATLY requesting membership!:thumb_yello:

Me too !! I'm from the Caribbeans, so i'm basically the definition of a mutt !! With colonization, slavery, all these kinds of good things... They at least brought muttery !! :lmao: Even though i have no idea where i could "come from" : France and Africa (for sure), caraib (the people who were there before the whole extermination thing) but my mum told me once China from far away, and i'm sure i could find something else...

Well...I thought I was mainly Norwegian/Irish, but I recently found out (from reading my mother's posts on this site, if you can believe) my great grandparents are from Luxembourg and Switzerland. The details on my father's mother are quite sketchy...I kinda remember him saying something about Polish, Scottish and German. I just say I'm "Canadian". It's easier that way. :thumb_yello:

I'm a Malaysian mutt!! A product of the multi-racial community in Malaysia. My dad's Chinese by race and mom's Malay. I love being a mutt because I get to enjoy best of both worlds... and i'm racially colour blind since like forever...

Wow, I'm a "mutt," but I don't really like being called that! haha.

But anyway... Scottish/ Swedish/ Native American/ German Jewish/ Israeli/ whoknowswhatelse.

I have some of my family trees all the way back to the 1600s. It's CRAZY.

I suppose I'm kinda mutt-ish... both my parents are iraqi but on my mom's side there's turkish and kurdish ancestry (kurdish = kurdistan.. not a country but a population i suppose) and I had a copy of the family tree and apperently its traced back to Georgia (the country, not the State).

My arabic is totally lacking, I can speak my dilect and understand most of the other dialects but I can't speak them. As for reading and writing, those skills are non-existant.