The Mutt Club Official Headquarters

Shontih

I suppose I'm kinda mutt-ish... both my parents are iraqi but on my mom's side there's turkish and kurdish ancestry (kurdish = kurdistan.. not a country but a population i suppose) and I had a copy of the family tree and apperently its traced back to Georgia (the country, not the State).

My arabic is totally lacking, I can speak my dilect and understand most of the other dialects but I can't speak them. As for reading and writing, those skills are non-existant.

thats cool! my ex boss is kurdish! :)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I qualify as a mutt XD

I'm a quarter Nigerian, with the other three quarters being mostly English along with possibly Belgian and Spanish and goodness knows what else.

One of my friends at uni was so shocked when I told him that I'm a quarter Nigerian, he now calls me Nigeria XD

I'm not as an exotic mutt as some I've read :) - I'm just a mixture of 2... My Dad was Lebanese and my Mum's English (with some Spanish from a gazzillion years ago).

I was born in England and eventually ended up in my Dad's village in the mountains not far from Beirut.

My dog's Lebanese 100% :)

hey i don't know if i'm considered a mutt.

i'm a weird combination though.

75%irish

and 25% slovakian. can i be a mutt? i don't know how to acutally "become" one like in your profile and everything, i just joined yesterday.

please message me anyone who knows whats going on :D

Well I'm not a mutt at all and it makes me feel sad, cos I don't think I can be a member :crybaby:my parents are and grandparents etc etc as far as I can remember are 100% Brit so...I am a PEDIGREE :naughty: but I could still be an honory member and in my dreams I cud have mika babies who wud be muttish would that count. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

maybe a little late in the thread to join but that's me...!

ok so while talking to the family i am so mutt mika is a pure breed!!

i've got...

english

irsh

scottish

welsh

romainian

scandinavian

angalo saxon

and...

itallien

and that was only looking at half of the family...

definately a mutt - ma's amixture of south african, scottish, english, austrailan, american, canadian and zewzealander, and pa's all out maori. that makes me a southafrican - scott-english-australian-canadian-maori-newzealander!!! hehe, god i feel sorry for my kids.... but how do i become a proudmutt? does just posting this count? or do i have to do something else? can i put proud mutt #32 in my signature?

Wow, there's such a fantastic mixture of cultures and identities in the MFC! I'm Moroccan, French and Spanish, born in Morocco and moved to Australia when I was 3. I speak four and a half languages: English, Moroccan, Arabic, Indonesian and a bit of French. I would love to be a part of the Mutt Club. :original:

Please add me, I'm half Syrian, quarter Samoan and the rest is Europian New Zealander, I look Indian, sound American crossed with South African, I spell/talk like English isn't my first language even though it is and my name is pronounced KAY-lah but is spelt Khayla

Please add me, I'm half Syrian, quarter Samoan and the rest is Europian New Zealander, I look Indian, sound American crossed with South African, I spell/talk like English isn't my first language even though it is and my name is pronounced KAY-lah but is spelt Khayla

Oh, cool name. Wouldn't you pronounce the "kh" in Arabic?

Oh, can I be a mutt, too?

My dad is of Swedish and Norwegian heritage, and my mom is a blend of Polish, Ukranian, and Hungarian. And I was born and raised in Canada.

I've wondered about Mika's ethinc background...we all know his dad is American, but what does that mean, really? Most people in the US and Canada can trace their roots back to some other countries, so I wonder if his dad is, perhaps, of Italian or other such blood? Not that it matters, I just find family trees and such to be interesting.

Oh, cool name. Wouldn't you pronounce the "kh" in Arabic?

Yes, but my mother hates my father and so I'm not allowed to say it like that and besides, when I told a group of ppl a while ago how it's suposed to be pronounced, they reduced themselves to hoyking before saying it so I just call myself Kayla, or lioness as some call me, I am the suspected aughter of the lion man... Even though I'm not even RELATED to him!

But I supose it's better him than Michael Jackson right???

Yes, but my mother hates my father and so I'm not allowed to say it like that and besides, when I told a group of ppl a while ago how it's suposed to be pronounced, they reduced themselves to hoyking before saying it so I just call myself Kayla, or lioness as some call me, I am the suspected aughter of the lion man... Even though I'm not even RELATED to him!

But I supose it's better him than Michael Jackson right???

Oh, that's sad to hear. I think that Khayla's a lovely name however it's pronounced. Who's Lion Man? I suspect that Michael Jackson would still outweird him. ;)