Is he drinking?!?!

nikoulini

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a Dutch interview he also drinks champagne.

yeah but thats coz its Holland LOL

Loads of people like to drink. Some of my friends love to go partying just to get hammered. (But then again, this IS Essex). It's all okay with me so long as they're not getting drunk everyday and not getting too smashed...like...paralytic.

I personally don't really drink. Some of it's nice...but I can't keep downing them. I just feel bloated and have that sloshy feeling in my stomach afterwards LOL

I think there's nothing wrong if Mika likes drinking..I mean there's nothing wrong in general as far as you don't get addicted and so on.

I can't understand some of your reactions to this thread...maybe that's because in Italy drinking is a common thing.I do it when I go out with my friends and have dinner together but it doesn't mean that we get drunk!

I think that sometimes there are too many prejudices (I'm not trying to offend you..please don't missunderstand!)..like when everybody was surprised coz it seemed that he smoke! OF COURSE that's bad for everybody's health but hey...that's real life!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa (x 100 a la Peter Griffin, ie. "Lois, this is not my Batman glass")

He smokes?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa (x 100 a la Peter Griffin, ie. "Lois, this is not my Batman glass")

He smokes?

no..as far as we know.I think he doesn't.

the first time we discovered the "confessions" video someone I dunno why or how,can't remember, said that he had asked a woman a cigarette or ..well I can't remember it!

I don't think he smokes. I just can't imagine it. I mean, he had some harsh singing teacher...she woulda probably beaten the thought out of him LOL since cigarettes dry up your vocal chords, making it harder to sing. Chocolate does that too lol

I don't think he smokes. I just can't imagine it. I mean, he had some harsh singing teacher...she woulda probably beaten the thought out of him LOL since cigarettes dry up your vocal chords, making it harder to sing. Chocolate does that too lol

CHOCOLATES?? :shocked::crybaby:

ya, it would be completely stupid considering what he does. I mean, not ony does it destroy your lungs but it permanently damages your vocal chords. I imagine with how much he hops around on stage and is still able to sing the songs perfectly, he must not be a smoker. Or perhaps I'm in denial. no matter, I refuse to think of him having such a horrid habit.

not only that, he'd be knackered after his show if he smoked. Also, he wouldn't be able to reach those high notes as well if he did, it would sound all scratchy. AND he would cough a lot. I know - my parents smoke (not around me though)

I think he eats chips, chocolate and saturated fats too! :shocked:

STOP NOW! :naughty:

yeah but who doesnt LOL

So long as he eats lots of fruit and veg too...should be okay :thumb_yello: along with protein (from animal meat and soya).

And he jumps a lot at concerts so thats his exercise LOL

I dont think he smokes.

&& I dont mind the fact he drinks

I looved the holland interview

He was soo funny so was jensen

I loved it at the end when he was like ooooh boring elton! lol

I hope he does get invited to elton john's party lol xxx

Blasphemy!!! Why, that would make him.... human :shocked: Surely you realize the implications of this. :shocked:

sorry, english has to come in here *cannot resist*

blasphemy is when you say something bad against God lol

*sorry, i am really embarrassed, i loathe doing it, but I can't help myself. It's a pet-hate of mine*

But yeah, who doesn't like gorging on fatty stuff now and then? Blimey Mika can't win. He gets moaned for being skinny and now he's getting moaned at *kinda, probably wrong like to use, like blasphemy! :naughty: * for eating fatty foods lol!

haha that was my point. ^_^ I was trying to imply that Mika is infallible and like to a God or God, however you want to look at it, and that its blasphemous to say such things.

i WAS thinking that halfway through writing my dictionary description (Blimey I could never do that for a living) but I thought I'd post just in case :thumb_yello:

and yes. Mika IS GOD. Now...is THAT blasphemy? :roftl: :roftl:

well, i don't know... since i know what take that did in their early days, nothing really surprises me anymore. they all smoked, drank, took drugs and partied the whole night through, and they still managed to look good, sing and do all their dance moves. well, maybe except for robbie, he overdid it with the unhealthy stuff and got addicted. i don't know if or how much mika drinks or smokes, but i'm sure he still can do his singing and dancing if he does, as long as he doesn't overdo it. and i'm also quite sure he knows for himself how much unhealthy stuff he can consume without getting any problems from it. :wink2: (which sadly is less and less the older you get :boxed::sad: )