Is he drinking?!?!

nikoulini

I think there's nothing wrong if Mika likes drinking..I mean there's nothing wrong in general as far as you don't get addicted and so on.

I can't understand some of your reactions to this thread...maybe that's because in Italy drinking is a common thing.I do it when I go out with my friends and have dinner together but it doesn't mean that we get drunk!

I think that sometimes there are too many prejudices (I'm not trying to offend you..please don't missunderstand!)..like when everybody was surprised coz it seemed that he smoke! OF COURSE that's bad for everybody's health but hey...that's real life!

I agree! In America even though it's underage people in college drink all the time. I do it...not to the point where I get sick but there's nothing wrong with it. It's fun as long as you're safe.

I would love to see Mika drunk I'm sure it would be pretty funny! I would love to drink with him one day...haha that would be like a dream come true.

Gosh...I hope I don't sound like an alcoholic cause I'm not

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh i wanna see him drunk too!! :D

i think its boring when you keep on saying the whole thing

russian singer, family in video, born in lebanon and so on

he should like do something new!!

like what Robbie Williams did at Først og Sist! (i looved that interview xD)

he interviewed others instead ahahah and he still wanted to talk when it was time to go awww LoL

I don't think he smokes. I just can't imagine it. I mean, he had some harsh singing teacher...she woulda probably beaten the thought out of him LOL since cigarettes dry up your vocal chords, making it harder to sing. Chocolate does that too lol

I think it depands on how much you smoke...

I smoke too..(:blush-anim-cl: I know... bad habit..:thumbdown: ) but have no troubles at all with singing...

Even can better reach the high notes..:wink2:

But chocolate..yes, I think that's not a good idea to eat just before you have to sing...Then you really have to drink a lot of water! :naughty:

I think there's nothing wrong if Mika likes drinking..I mean there's nothing wrong in general as far as you don't get addicted and so on.

I can't understand some of your reactions to this thread...maybe that's because in Italy drinking is a common thing.I do it when I go out with my friends and have dinner together but it doesn't mean that we get drunk!

I think that sometimes there are too many prejudices (I'm not trying to offend you..please don't missunderstand!)..like when everybody was surprised coz it seemed that he smoke! OF COURSE that's bad for everybody's health but hey...that's real life!

He smokes?

I dont think theres anything wrong with drinking... but I hope I never drink til Im drunk!!

I did...:blush-anim-cl: many times..

*making a lot of confessions today..:blink: *

Once I was at home with my hubbie2B and his friend and then I thought that my hubbies friend was my friend...need to say more??:blush-anim-cl:

Also fell down the stairs couple of times..:blink:

But I'm always funny!!:naughty: :naughty:

oh yes, or a "mass" (=1 liter of beer) on the octoberfest in munich, hehe :naughty: prost! :cheers:

AHAHAH omg I went to Munich twice last years and had those at HB :D I was in heaven! And I absolutely loved your town :mf_lustslow: you're lucky to live there!

I have a pic of that in MySpace, feel free to add me if you want to :)

Over my shoulder, running away

Feels like I'm falling, losing my way

Cold and dry

Cold and dry

Fog out my daylight, torture my night

Feels like I'm falling, far out of sight

Cold

DRUNK

Tired

Lost

Over my shoulder, running away

Feels like I'm falling, losing my way

Cold, dry

Cold and dry

Fog out my daylight, torture my night

Feels like I'm falling, far out of sight

Cold

DRUNK

Cold and DRUNK

cold and dry? LOL it's "drunk" dear.

But yeah. He drinks. Most people do.

In a Dutch interview he also drinks champagne.

In one interview he said he didn't drink champagne. He also said he doesn't eat meat in one and said he was having chicken in another. Not that I'm questioning him or anything....

Cold

DRUNK

Time

Lost

Sorry for being such a pain in the ass with correcting the lyrics. :boxed:

Yep, that's true.

But does the song tell about Mika himself..? :wink2:

Of course he drinks, he's a human after all... :D

I hope he has healthy drinking habits tho!

I obviously spent a dissolute younglinghood, having been drunk in charge many times. I have to say, no harm was done and lots of enjoyment was had :naughty: At least as far as I remember:naughty:

Just don't overdo it younglings.

i remember at the virgin signing night....he came on stage lik at midnight...

and the night b 4 at th show he said that the signing is late and they probaly doing it to keep him away from going out drinking.....something like that :) it was funny :)

if he drink...i hope not to much :) i drink sometimes but 1 glass.... and nothing strong :)

never got drunk....yuck!

and i dont smoke! - double yuck!

and i doubt mika smoke...it can really hurt his voice..... BLAH

I don't see anything wrong with him drinking some. I think he's smarter than to just go out and get wholly pissed every night. :)

Yes, just partly pissed every night, OR wholly pissed a couple of times a week. :naughty:

Sorry, do you all want to be serious?

In one interview he said he didn't drink champagne. He also said he doesn't eat meat in one and said he was having chicken in another. Not that I'm questioning him or anything....

care to share where you got this information from?

yeah but thats coz its Holland LOL

Loads of people like to drink. Some of my friends love to go partying just to get hammered. (But then again, this IS Essex). It's all okay with me so long as they're not getting drunk everyday and not getting too smashed...like...paralytic.

I personally don't really drink. Some of it's nice...but I can't keep downing them. I just feel bloated and have that sloshy feeling in my stomach afterwards LOL

"yeah but thats coz its Holland LOL"

Whaha Very true!:naughty:

I was drunk once....I was three...don't ask...:blink: