Is he drinking?!?!

nikoulini

Yeah !!! Let's follow Mika !!! Drink like holes and then come back home !!! But we will not have hangover cause we will all have followed his advice !!! GOD !! MIKA !! WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU !!!! :punk: :punk: :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Sorry... I'm "happy" (means a tiny tiny tiny bit drunk... Is that the good thread to talk about it in ????)

I'm gonna hang myself now... Reading this... Depressive...

Alert alert we have one very drunk forum member jumping around the threads :roftl:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah !!! Let's follow Mika !!! Drink like holes and then come back home !!! But we will not have hangover cause we will all have followed his advice !!! GOD !! MIKA !! WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU !!!! :punk: :punk: :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Sorry... I'm "happy" (means a tiny tiny tiny bit drunk... Is that the good thread to talk about it in ????)

I'm gonna hang myself now... Reading this... Depressive...

i was joking, i guess you guys couldnt tell lol...im not old enough to drink yet why would i take that advice

Sorry if it has already be said (I didn't read all the thread because it's very long :blush-anim-cl: ) but before going to the South to South West festival, Mika wrote on his MySpace that he wondered if the bar would be decent ! This made me laugh ! I even sent a comment on his blog asking him if it was finally the case but of course, he didn't answer !

I think he must drink a little. Perez Hilton wrote that one day, they shared lots of margaritas. But that doesn't mean he is a drunkard ! He just has a good amount of party-times and he enjoys them, that's all !

By the way, I got very, very drunk quite recently (and couldn't stop speaking about Mika !!!!) and that doesn't mean I'm not serious the rest of the time !

lovetoday, I'm pretty sure Yoppapop was joking as well.

Or maybe just a bit tipsy. :) :)

And has being underage really stopped anyone from drinking? Pshhh! :)

I agree with everything MIKAontheweb says. 'specially the bit ab lovetoday being strange.

Underaged drinking.. uhhh.. yeah.. ;)

I agree with everything MIKAontheweb says. 'specially the bit ab lovetoday being strange.

Underaged drinking.. uhhh.. yeah.. ;)

psh i htink thatpinksock and mikaontheweb are LOT more strange

I've read that Mika loves drinking

Is it true?

Have you ever seen him drunk?

i reckon seeing him drunk would be awesome, hed be cuter than ever, if thats even possible:mf_lustslow: :wub2:

Hi Ash! lol I think he's drunk in the video posted on the first page. He's so cute :roftl:

PS: Should I bring the scrapbook to school tomorrow?

• 3 months later...