To the U.S People who love Mika

kjoshi

its gotta be amazing, i mean you could get to meet famous musicians imagine one day your working in your office and boom in walks mika! and he starts to talk to you, i just think it wold be amazing

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah some guy called my boss one day and he wasn't in so I offered to take a message. He said "It's Bryan Adams."

I was thinking, yeah right, whatever!! And then I remembered where I was and actually recognized his voice and realized it was Bryan Adams. :blush-anim-cl:

We didn't get a lot of people wandering in during office hours but our kitchen/recreation area doubled as a party room and they would throw album launch parties at night. It was never the kind of lavish circus tent thing that Mika held in London because Canada is a much smaller market.

I would love to work for a record company in the UK though, especially right now. Everything great is coming out of Britain these days.

This pic was taken at a reception we held for Janet Jackson when she was about 20 years old and I was 17 or 18.

91241741_7d4008e91b_o.jpg

I completely agree with you. Lucky me I got tickets for the NY concert. He was awesome. I was in the third row. He is sooooo great. I love the way he plays with his voice. I am hoping he comes back to the USA and get tickets again. You really never know. I hope he gets big. But on the negative side, we would have less changes of meeting him. However, I want him to get big so people appreciate his talent. LOVE MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!