12.04.07 MILANO report - It's kind of magic

Mirtilla

I'm so happy we can share the same unforgettable experience! I remember many of you outside the exit, but actually I can't associate your faces with your nicknames... whould you help me, please? I'm quite sure aboute robertina (short hair, glasses), no doubt about esperia, whose are the red curly hair then? mirtilla's or avoca's?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy we can share the same unforgettable experience! I remember many of you outside the exit, but actually I can't associate your faces with your nicknames... whould you help me, please? I'm quite sure aboute robertina (short hair, glasses), no doubt about esperia, whose are the red curly hair then? mirtilla's or avoca's?

the red head with bright mika hand made tee would be me... :blush-anim-cl:

mirtilla has long curly hair and a red tee, and esperia has long raven hair and wears glasses :wink2:

Awesome pictures. I love the way he looks. I saw him in concert on 3/29/07 at the Gramercy Theatre in New York. I noticed that he is wearing the same outfit as the show I attended. He still looks amazing.

Mirtilla,

You have awesome videos, I love when he is signing autographs. He is soooooooooo nice. I wish I would live in Italy or England. I would have a bigger chance to see him rather than the USA. Thank you sooooo much for sharing your experience. You made my rainy day much better. MUAH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

amazing after a few days things still come up to me..

I am now recalling all of a sudden at a certain moment, while signing autographs, surrounded by people, he got some girl's item to sign and asked her name, as usual. she said alegra and he said, I am almost 100% sure he said that: "oh that's my sister's name!". I didn't know he'd a sister name that way! cute! :wub2:

here are some pics... not good quality, but better than nothing!

look at mika's lovely curly hair!

last pic me and my dear mom (denise) who is french! she saved me spelling my name to mika in french 4 the autograph 'cause I got very emotional...:wub2: anybody remember us???

Hey Gialy we probably were right next to eachother during the concert! Did yoy stay where you took the pic with your mum all the time? I was right there too, blond hair, pink t-shirt! I think I saw you:blink:

Bianca don't lose your hopes: Mika is a very sweet guy, i'm sure he won't care about the security: he'll come to meet you anyway!

as avoca said, i was the curly borwn hair, with the red t-shirt. i remember your mom (very sweet!) told someone who was smoking to turn: it was a bit annoying since we were all breathing his smoke:sneaky2:

Mirtilla,

You have awesome videos, I love when he is signing autographs. He is soooooooooo nice. I wish I would live in Italy or England. I would have a bigger chance to see him rather than the USA. Thank you sooooo much for sharing your experience. You made my rainy day much better. MUAH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

you kidding me?? i don't know what i wouldn't do to live in USA!! (preferably in NY:biggrin2: )

well, for what i've read he has made some very awesome meetings and gigs in USA!

hi martincy! actually we were all the gig long near the group of Lebanese girls with their little flags(under you!), but in the end I was so thirsty that I take something to drink and we had that pic taken.

mirtilla, incredible! You remember the smoke-thing! ahahha, so funny! I don't have you in my mind, but I'm shure my mother does! send here your pic, so I can see ya!

a great hug girls! (I'm not shure if it's corret or not, but I don't mind:)

I was there too!!!

But I'm crying because I couldn't stay there till late night, I went away at midnight desperate because I couldn't meet him and take a photo or an autograph...

...so sad...:crybaby::tears::sad: ...I can't believe it...

...well, the concert, anyway, has been wonderful, I can't describe the sensations he gave me last night!

I was near the stage, but not in first line...It doesn't matter, I saw him perfectly and liked every single second...YES I'M IN LOVE!!!

I also met WhiteQueen there!

ok guys, I'll go to break my head on the wall because I didn't stay more waiting for him...so unlucky!

kisses to everyone, baci! ciao!

i think you're almost the only one that met me...:bleh:

came back from milan yesterday so i finally found the time to read the WHOOOLE thread and boy are there a lot of pages to read.

I'm really glad I met all the MFCers that I met (Esperia75, Mirtilla, Avoca, Robertina and her sons) you're all dolls!

I'm really upset I didn't stay after the concert to meet him, i was so close but didn't come so far, maybe next time.

I also have a few pics to share but they're all like upside down so I need to sort them a bit out but I managed to edit the one where he does his 'kerchiiing' lol. There are some clips of the concert on my myspace in the video section.

MikaAlcatraz.jpg

came back from milan yesterday so i finally found the time to read the WHOOOLE thread and boy are there a lot of pages to read.

I'm really glad I met all the MFCers that I met (Esperia75, Mirtilla, Avoca, Robertina and her sons) you're all dolls!

I'm really upset I didn't stay after the concert to meet him, i was so close but didn't come so far, maybe next time.

I also have a few pics to share but they're all like upside down so I need to sort them a bit out but I managed to edit the one where he does his 'kerchiiing' lol. There are some clips of the concert on my myspace in the video section.

MikaAlcatraz.jpg

Dani, My dear! Great pic!

I love you, I'm happy to have been at Concert side by side with you :)

:wub2:

Hi Daneka!

was looking to speaking to you again! are you ok?

i was sorry when they said you had left...why??? you should have stayed with us, united we stand, divided we fall!

there are other thread about the concert, and one by esperia75 about mika's thanks to MFC. have you seen them?

Hi Daneka!

was looking to speaking to you again! are you ok?

i was sorry when they said you had left...why??? you should have stayed with us, united we stand, divided we fall!

there are other thread about the concert, and one by esperia75 about mika's thanks to MFC. have you seen them?

Hiya Robertina, yeah i'm good thanks how are u?

Yeah I know it's so upsetting, I had to go cos I didn't wanna keep my uncle waiting and when the staff said u can't see MIKA I thought k well I'll never be able to see him tonight, obviously I was wrong and I really regret just walking off :(. But I'm happy to have met all u lot u made the night even more exciting.

I've only managed to get on this site after 5 days of the concert so everything is a bit all over the place hopefully I read all of them but I will keep looking to see if i missed anything out.

On Mikasounds.com a girl named Shiva86 posted a link to her own photos on Picasa Web of the Milan concert. I hope it's alright that I post the link to her page here, as there are many photos -from both the concert and the signing after (wearing the necklace :wink2: ) http://picasaweb.google.it/nymphfairy/20070412MikaSConcert :original: (maybe everyone's already seen them?)

Hey dear glad you're ok and, as i told you on msn, i'm sure you'll meet him when he's coming to london! just be patient:thumb_yello:

On Mikasounds.com a girl named Shiva86 posted a link to her own photos on Picasa Web of the Milan concert. I hope it's alright that I post the link to her page here, as there are many photos -from both the concert and the signing after (wearing the necklace :wink2: ) http://picasaweb.google.it/nymphfairy/20070412MikaSConcert :original: (maybe everyone's already seen them?)

I'm watching right now! thankx for posting the link!