12.04.07 MILANO report - It's kind of magic

Mirtilla

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcatraz concert photos from WENN... I can only post the link, but they're really quite beautiful if anyone wishes to look. http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=mikainalcatraz%20120407&version=int

I did want to post at least one here but i couldn't figure out how to, I'm sorry.:blush-anim-cl:

just in case, the page can also be accessed from this site : http://popdirt.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=59505

• 4 weeks later...
Oh Mirtilla what an amazing night you guys had. I love he was wearing the necklace when he came out! I can't wait to see your pics.

Thanks for even writing so much this late. So exciting!

yep it brings tears to my eyes this one, the fact that he liked it so much he wore it, he told you that he was talking about it on the interview and it will be on channel 4 over here in the UK. You are so lucky and I am so happy for you even though it brings tears to my eyes, it's kinda cos the more I read about him and hear about him, the more I see how beautiful his soul is and wish I had been able to meet him too when I saw him in Leeds on 13th. But I am not giving up, I will try harder next time, I just didn't know how to get to meet him this time as I have not been to a gig for 0ver 25 years so was well out of touch.

Can't wait to see if he mails you Sivan, i'll everything crossed for you.:wink2:

• 10 months later...
I do.

Alcatraz38.jpg

happy memories.:wub2:

To who wants to watch some pieces of the gig I found these videos of this youtube user (hope he/she doesn't mind): http://uk.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ignarus2006&search_query=mika

....I wonder where are the AllMusic recordings :blink: maybe deleted? Or there's a site where to find them?

Just of the gig or the interview as well? I watched the interview yesterday, and there's loads of parts so I'm sure the recording of the gigs are there as well

*looks for link*

Edit: Here's part 1

and I'm sure you can find the rest of the parts from there :thumb_yello:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

TODAY IT'S MY MIKA ANNIVERSARY... :tears:

1 year ago i firstly met him.. :wub2:

It's my anniversary too!! Well not of meeting him just seeing him.. the meeting him anniversary happens in 12 days

But happy anniversary anyway :naughty:

We never found that bit he when he was talking about the necklace we made him did we? Didn't he say he talked about it and it was going to be shown on tv? Or was it shown and I completely missed it? :naughty::doh:

It's my anniversary too!! Well not of meeting him just seeing him.. the meeting him anniversary happens in 12 days

But happy anniversary anyway :naughty:

We never found that bit he when he was talking about the necklace we made him did we? Didn't he say he talked about it and it was going to be shown on tv? Or was it shown and I completely missed it? :naughty::doh:

to be honest, i did inquire. I know someone who knows someone at channel 4 (lmao as fake as that sounds, it's s true story.. :naughty: ). this guy said he'd have looked into it but never got back about this matter. so it's still a ? mark... :blink:

the one mika mentioned me specifically.. i would have LOVED to see it.. :wub2:

to be honest, i did inquire. I know someone who knows someone at channel 4 (lmao as fake as that sounds, it's s true story.. :naughty: ). this guy said he'd have looked into it but never got back about this matter. so it's still a ? mark... :blink:

the one mika mentioned me specifically.. i would have LOVED to see it.. :wub2:

Oh, it's a shame :thumbdown: Was he 100% sure it was for channel 4? Even so, it's been a year :roftl: I hope we don't need to wait over a decade :old:

Oh, it's a shame :thumbdown: Was he 100% sure it was for channel 4? Even so, it's been a year :roftl: I hope we don't need to wait over a decade :old:

I don't think it'll ever air, luv,... :wink2: sadly :boxed:

yes, he said channel 4 and he said he'd just been interviewed backstage. so unless he was going senile, he did remember correctly the network. :naughty:

I don't think it'll ever air, luv,... :wink2: sadly :boxed:

yes, he said channel 4 and he said he'd just been interviewed backstage. so unless he was going senile, he did remember correctly the network. :naughty:

It's probably just one of those things they cut out cos they don't think it's so important or worth showing, so we might never see it, I'm sure we'll get over it though :bleh:

It's probably just one of those things they cut out cos they don't think it's so important or worth showing, so we might never see it, I'm sure we'll get over it though :bleh:

and what about that little piece we can see on the DVD? :blink:

he's wearing the neckalce...he's in alcatraz backstage....ok, it's not channel 4, but as you say, he might have remembered the wrong way.

....and maybe he was talking about the necklace, and they just cut the sentences off as not relevant for the documentary in the DVD...:blink:

but it's the actual scene and the actual place and it's a documentary.

will we ever know?:wink2:

and what about that little piece we can see on the DVD? :blink:

he's wearing the neckalce...he's in alcatraz backstage....ok, it's not channel 4, but as you say, he might have remembered the wrong way.

....and maybe he was talking about the necklace, and they just cut the sentences off as not relevant for the documentary in the DVD...:blink:

but it's the actual scene and the actual place and it's a documentary.

will we ever know?:wink2:

Not by the looks of it. But you could be very right :thumb_yello:

• 10 months later...
I'm just back from the amazing gig at Alcatraz in Milano. Let me tell you it was AMAZING, the best show i've ever been!

Now i'm gonna write a little report. Sorry for all the mistakes: i'm quite tired and currently living in another world after tonight

I still don't know how but i could get out of work sooner, so i went right to the Alcatraz and met Avoca and Robertina (with her nice sons) at about 4.30/5pm. Then we were reached soon from Esperia75 and Danika. Girls you're fantastic! i'm so glad i met you!!! While waiting in line we assembled the necklace we were projecting: we put all the pendants and put it in a nice Snoopy box (Robertina should have some pics of both of them). Then we gave it to Fedefex, who won a contest from the Universal Italia and managed to meet him in private with other 3 guys (lucky them!).

Btw, while waiting outside we even saw Mika's siter Yasmine and his mom. Someone said there was even his grandma but i'm not sure...

Once the gates were open we run right to the stage and get the first row, people!! the first row, right in the middle, in front of his mic!!!

Amazing, amazing!!! I've made a video of him singing Holy Johnny, and i'm gonna post it here soon, and took some pictures. omg, he was so sexy!!!!!

We have also recruited some new fans that will join the board, yay!!

Pietro if you read this: i'm the curly girl with the red shirt who was talking with you inside the Alcatraz: remember the photos, we all wanna see yours!!

Avoca before the gig started tried to talk with someone of the security, to ask if there was any chance to meet him: we were told to wait here and there and, after the gig, when a man told her to move at the right of the stage, another not-so-nice man told us to get out cause none would have entered the backstage

So we went out and waited just as the other people outside. And, after an hour, when everybody of the staff finished to take everything, he came!

He stayed for a while, signed everybody's cd and whatever. I managed to give him the t-shirt i had drawn myself and he was wearing our necklace!! I'm so happy he liked it so much!! i'm quite proud of it:blush-anim-cl: Then he asked about Robertina to thank her (honey i have a video of that: i'll give you!).

I've also make him sign my cd, and asked if he'll ever come back to Italy: he will this summer and in october for another tour!!!!!! yay!! Then I asked him about Holy Johnny(I love that song!!): he said it will be in the next album, which will be released when "he's done with this one"!

Sivan i told him about your birthday on saturday, and if he could write an email for you...keep your fingers crossed!

He was amazing, guys, he's such a nice person!! he stayed with us talking, and laughing (oh his laugh!!!!) and kidding.... he also mentioned Sanremo: the fighting atmosphere in the backstage, and the old age of the crowd: he's so funny, he has also made an imitation (-->not sure it is the right word) of them, LOL

There was also a guy who kept saying funny things and Mika made him signing his cap: he said he was entertaining all of us so he needed something from him: can you imagine that?????

It was all so surreal....i had Mika at few centimetres from me...laughing, talking to me....omg, i need to go back to the earth...

AMAZING, AMAZING.

About Sanremo and the guy..... :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Mika... you are unique.. and special!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

About Sanremo and the guy..... :roftl::roftl::roftl:

have you seen the vids of him talking about sanremo

i was watching them yesterday and i couldnt stop laughing. the way he talks about the san remo audience is sooo funny:roftl:

have you seen the vids of him talking about sanremo

i was watching them yesterday and i couldnt stop laughing. the way he talks about the san remo audience is sooo funny:roftl:

oooooooooooooooooooh yes...and the third is in my signature :wink2:

thanks mirtilla :wub2: