12.04.07 MILANO report - It's kind of magic

Mirtilla

OMG!!!The necklace you did for MIKA is amazing!!!

I luv it soooooooooooo much!!! Must have taken you ages to do it!!! WOW!!!

:wink2:

to be totally hnest.. no:)

we all brought something and it didn't take that long to assemble it correctly. robertina's sons helped too :wink2:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, final part of my report. here are the pics of my little mika creations: my tee (I wore at the concert) and the gifts I put together.

the blue little cuddly thing was my pendant for the necklace.

I also added a shot of one of my daughter's drawings.

I apologise some pics suck: my bloody camera..

tee1qw4.jpg

tee2rp4.jpg

bracesfronths9.jpgbracesbackzi9.jpg

drawinghm8.jpg

pendantxc4.jpg

boxof8.jpg

thx, everyone *blushes*

he said it was very pretty and sweet and he showed it around :blush-anim-cl:

my daughter wasn't with me, she's just 5 y.o. and it was a long way to go, but I gave him her drawings and he asked a little about her.

she got her personal signature with dedication and she's over the moon now.

today she's watching grace kelly video on a loop and asking me when it's we are seeing him next, like it'd happen to us every day.. :wink2:

bless her!

I was at the concert with my two friends Ilaria (*illy*) and Ale. We were very close to the stage, behind Avoca and near to Robertina and her sons (I was the guy with glasses, holding the big lollipop! :)). The show was amazing, now I've got a sore throat because of my non-stop singing... Unfortunately, after the show, we went away too soon and missed the chance to see him... :(

But I gave our lollipop to another girl (she was near Avoca but I don't know her name, sorry!), and maybe Mika got it! :)

As I said, the show was amazing, and I tried to take some photos, but they are horrible, I'm unsure about posting them here... :D

glad you're enjoyinng the videos! i'm sorry i haven't made more, but i was so excited i wanted to dance and sing all the time. i asked my friend to take pics and stuff but she was a little pissed off, and i did lost her..what a great night! i can't think about anything else now!!

now we're all waiting for the gig in madrid tonight: will he wear our necklace???????

I was at the concert with my two friends Ilaria (*illy*) and Ale. We were very close to the stage, behind Avoca and near to Robertina and her sons (I was the guy with glasses, holding the big lollipop! :)). The show was amazing, now I've got a sore throat because of my non-stop singing... Unfortunately, after the show, we went away too soon and missed the chance to see him... :(

But I gave our lollipop to another girl (she was near Avoca but I don't know her name, sorry!), and maybe Mika got it! :)

As I said, the show was amazing, and I tried to take some photos, but they are horrible, I'm unsure about posting them here... :D

it was me! hi!! gave it to him when i gave him my t-shirt

it was me! hi!! gave it to him when i gave him my t-shirt

Hello Mirtilla, and thank you very much, I'm so glad he got it! :)

Did he say something about it? It was a little gift, but heartfelt... ;)

Hello Mirtilla, and thank you very much, I'm so glad he got it! :)

Did he say something about it? It was a little gift, but heartfelt... ;)

actually, no, i think he would have looked at them later cause there were many people and they all started to give him their paper to be signed..

hi miky! I do remember you! the lollipop as cute! I am sure he loved it :)

too bad you had to go, he's been such a sweetheart. I was blown away..

I still have to come down from cloud # 9.. :blush-anim-cl:

what a night! :shocked:

have you read any review of the concert on the press? i've no time to check...:blink:

Hi Robertina, on Italian paper La Repubblica (today edition), you'll find a review of the concert, but now I don't have time to transcript & translate it :(...

It also says that the Alcatraz concert will be broadcasted on AllMusic Tv on May 7!!! :thumb_yello:

oh I'll have to check out that!! *goes searching for all music*

I want to see stuck in the middle bit!!! anyone able to transfer it from tape to digital!! I finally want it on my space page: gosh, been waiting for this for ages!! :punk:

Hi Robertina, on Italian paper La Repubblica (today edition), you'll find a review of the concert, but now I don't have time to transcript & translate it :(...

It also says that the Alcatraz concert will be broadcasted on AllMusic Tv on May 7!!! :thumb_yello:

just one thing: on MIlano pages or national??? pls answer asap!!!

just one thing: on MIlano pages or national??? pls answer asap!!!

The article is to page 56, national pages... :thumb_yello:

But the review it's nothing too special, IMO, the most interesting thing is the date of the broadcast on AllMusic... :)

hi mirti

how are you today???

have you read any review of the concert on the press? i've no time to check...:blink:

hey robertina! yeah, i've got a terrible headache, can't sleep well cause i keep thinking to that day LOL.

Nope, i've found NOTHING! with all those photographers in front of us i thought i would have seen some reviews, but nothing. I'e just found some reviews in these websites:

OK Music.com (great review! and it shows that who wrote it was there for the whole night.)

Rockol.it

(it has been written on thursday but right before the performance)

that's all...even on the Corriere della Sera there wasn't anything..:thumbdown:

Hey everyone!! I'm listening to the audio from the gig and I can't help but when I heard the fans singing along, I couldn't help but imagine each and ever yone of you singing too!!!!!! Yay! It's as if we really ARE living the moment with all of you!!!! :original: