12.04.07 MILANO report - It's kind of magic

Mirtilla

we all have a cold here, robertina.. allergy evidently.. bloody weather :sneaky2:

sou, we were all husky by the middle of the concert, well I was, I sang seriously loud and was soon completely husky...:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!! I'm listening to the audio from the gig and I can't help but when I heard the fans singing along, I couldn't help but imagine each and ever yone of you singing too!!!!!! Yay! It's as if we really ARE living the moment with all of you!!!! :original:

where Sou where Sou where Sou?????:shocked: :shocked:

You beat me to it Robertina! :) hehe

I was singing really loud in the car today and by the time I got home I felt as if my throat was about to explode, hehe.

It's super fun singing along!!!! *sings along some more...Everybody's gonna love today, love todayyyy*

the one in repubblica is ****, shall i keep it and scan it for your site?

thanks for info...

tonight my throat aches badly....who knows why?

is it bad? haven't found/read it..

yeah we all understand you: my voice is "a bit" strange, but i don't care! it was our mika....:mf_lustslow:

the audio download is here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46PZUEMQ

is it bad? haven't found/read it..

yeah we all understand you: my voice is "a bit" strange, but i don't care! it was our mika....:mf_lustslow:

the audio download is here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46PZUEMQ

when i knew about it i went out to buy repubblica...it was sold out almost everywhere at 4.30 pm!! but i found one copy and i will scan it for your site, ok?

if you need me to go on msn and send ya, np, honest ;) just tell me

avooocaaaa, mirtilla said HER voice is strange today, not Mika's!!!!

thanks for the msn offer, but it's 45MB anyway!! I'll do it tomorrow, don't worry!

when i knew about it i went out to buy repubblica...it was sold out almost everywhere at 4.30 pm!! but i found one copy and i will scan it for your site, ok?

oh thank you so much!!!!

thanks for the msn offer, but it's 45MB anyway!! I'll do it tomorrow, don't worry!

told ya I am more dumber than the usual!!! :blush-anim-cl:

*OMG!!!!!!!!!! I missed the ketchingggg in grace kelly!!! i thought he didn't sing it at the gig, but he did!!!* discovering so many things I had missed beforehand.. incredible

mirtilla, do you have some software to turn mp4 to midi files?

uhmm...at the moment i don't know any software that makes this kind of convertion..but i'm gonna do a search!:thumb_yello:

yeah, i meant my voice! it's similar to a man's voice right now, LOL:naughty:

OK. I read through this WHOLE thread and I am DYING here.

First off: Ladies, I am **impressed** great job on the necklace, and all the other gifts you made and gave to Mika...getting there, getting everything to him, and getting to meet him. Bravo!!!! You were rewarded so well! And you deserved it too....I'm so happy for and envious of you. Thank you SO much for sharing everything with us! It means so much for us to hear every detail. I loved seeing the video of him asking for Robertina!!! That was fantastic!!!! And him saying how much he loved the necklace. Awwwwwww....

And Mika himself. What a darling!!! How sweet is this man! Sigh.

*now for a moment of realization/horror/fright* aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika reads **THIS** forum?!? Oh my word!!! I mean we were talking about his....um...pecs the other day!!! :shocked: And this is the place where I've made the confession that I am a 41 year old who has been feeling like a teenager over a singer born the year I graduated high school. I'm a mother of four, very sensible woman, mind you...I have a masters degree in psychology for pete's sake! And I can't stop singing Mika's songs...and thinking about his music makes me happy....I scan the 'net for any tidbit of news about him, quiz my teenage daughters to see if there's any buzz at their schools about him. It's absolutely crazy. :wub2:

But MIKA can't know about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Hey everybody!!!......I've just read this article!!!I can't believe it!!It's fantastic!!!

Cultura e spettacolo

13 apr 10:49

Musica: Mika annuncia una tappa estiva a Firenze

MILANO - Dopo il concerto di ieri sera all'Alcatraz di Milano che ha fatto scatenare il pubblico in danze frenetiche, Mika annuncia una tappa estiva in Italia, a Firenze. La star inglese, ma di origine libanese, ha conquistato le classifiche con 'Grace Kelly', singolo che sta spopolando in radio. Mika sara' il 19 di luglio a Firenze nell'ambito di 'Italia Wave', la classica manifestazione estiva 'Arezzo Wave' che quest'anno si trasferisce nel capoluogo toscano. (Agr)

this article is about a new Mika performance here in Italy. He is going to coming in Itlay again this summer (19th July) in Firenze!!!!!!!

So...me, mirtilla and robertina will be there!! :thumb_yello: