• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

leleleleeeeeleeeee shoooooby dooooooby

weeeepeeee weeeppaaaaa

yo yo yo hhhhheeeeeee haaaaaaaaa

im going to see mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the best birthday present i could get for myself... well...MIKA in a big ribbon would be better but lets be realistic ;)

now waiting for summer, val, shon.... to get the tix to and come with me!!!!!!!!

i kinda begged at the store for them to sell one day tix for u guys but they said no :(

thats soooo awesome :thumb_yello:

there is not much better than that other than what you so wisely stated Mika in a bow but not likely to happen

we can wish though right

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hehehe That's always the dilema, isn't it? lol I say a colorful or interesting tank top. You're going to be outside around a bunch of people in the bright sunlight, you'll want to be comfortable and sexy so that Mika realizes how wonderful you are and what he's missing out on and proposes instantly :naughty:

ahhhh good idea!!! ok ;)

lol yesterday summer and i went into FOREVER21 and saw so many MIKAISH clothes! we need to go there to shop b 4 the show ;)

BTW! i might b in vegas the begining on may!

Ooh! Yay! If you are, you definitely have to message me before so we can meet up and do something ^_^

Forever21, I've seen them about the malls but have never gone in. We definitely have to go on a Mika shopping spree =D Also, Claire's has some really bright, fabulous accessories and whatnot. They also have rainbow braces! :mf_lustslow: lol

hehe thats cute :)

i wonder if mika show wil b in the dark.... maybe we will go with glowing stuff?

haha Glow-in-the-dark sounds fab. That way he can't help but notice us, looking brilliant right in front of the stage :glasses3:

hmmm i need t think of that but maye ppl will sell these things there :) im sure they will! so maybe i should b without it! so he will notice me? cause everyone ellse will b glowing? ;) lol

LOL! yeah! its like they looked at mika and did their summer collection :roftl:

hahaha Damn, nowI wish I had money to go shopping XD :roftl: That's great, I now love forever21.

Forever 21 is the best store ever and I blow all my money there. Their clothes are so inexpensive too. I got red skinny pants just like mika's and a shirt that looks just like the album cover and many other bright funky clothes!

I've been shopping there for 7 years when they first opened, its amazing!

Gotta find something cute for coachella!! :bleh:

summer i got this shirt yesterday :)

i allways wanted a rainbow shirt :) hehe

and i got this one for one of the coachella days :)

what u guys think? :)

So cute!! love them!

thank u :)

tho the rainbow one will b to hot to coachella...its a bit thick...

so i need to hink of 3 more foe the 2 other days lol

well, you two have fun!! I'm so happy for you, you're going to have an amazing time!! ^_^ I think the closest I will get to coachella is downtown LA for the displace me event.

aww i wish u could come with us!!!

2 nights ago a car drove past me with "Coachella" airbrushed on the side.

I was like "whaaat the?" I couldn't believe it. What on earth is a coachella? I thought of the Mika gig immediately. Cool, eh?

Aussie :insane:

lol what was he doing there????