MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT GO BREAKING MY HEART seems more appropriate though (in the light of recent events)...

I LOVE that song! When I was in high school, I paid $30 for a karaoke CD with that song on it, because I wanted to sing it in a talent show with my friend. Well, the dummy cancelled on me, and I've never had the opportunity to perform it again. :(

Oh Mika.............. :naughty:

Sivan, no one from the forum has posted pics (although public pics are circulating around the web).... but yesterday Jason Murphy posted that he was there (as well as a new member)... maybe you can ask them if they took any pics they might want to share? They didn't mention pics but who knows?:bleh:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6646

WOW thats a first :bleh: what about T festival? we have something?!

Yes, must be first time... :bleh: ...

Freddie D. said a few of his friends were there .... don't know if that will lead to any pics though... doesn't seem they are members here. Maybe Freddie knows if they took pics of MIKA's performance?

i know someone that went to oxygen tho he is no mika fan :(

he could have taken some pix for me tho! :bleh:

woah! i'm almost glad i wasn't a member for all of that^^ !!

I saw Mika at Oxegen! are you looking for photos? I took a couple if you want them?

I'd like to see them of course!

Thanks for the offer :wub2:

yes, his live can prove his ability and talent:thumb_yello:

Indeed it can- he can surely sing! And dance... and play... and look stunning... all at once!! As you can see, couldn't stop taking photos!

lol same here!! ^^

I just fell in love with Mika at Oxegen!!:bleh:

did u travel here all the way from Wales?!?

I did :D Well its only 20mins to Holyhead, then a 2hr Ferry to Dublin, so its not too bad! I love Oxegen, such a great atmosphere there!

I was at Oxegen as well. Wasn't he just AMAZING???? I was right in the front row and we also got some great pics of him!!

he was fab!! i was pretty close too.. about the 2nd or 3rd row xD

beautiful view! ;)

I did :D Well its only 20mins to Holyhead, then a 2hr Ferry to Dublin, so its not too bad! I love Oxegen, such a great atmosphere there!

aw i'm glad u chose to come to our one and only rock festival! its a great atmosphere alright.. this yr was my 2nd time there!

okies just put my pics up! here are my best ones! xD

OXEGEN07043.jpg

this was when someone threw up their muddy cowboy hat on stage and Mika rubbed it on himself! lol xD

OXEGEN07042.jpg