MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to his MySpace page he was: http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace

Ugh, that sucks! I hate singing early in the morning. My voice practically an octave deeper, and I can't hit a high note to save my life! I'm sure Mika's used to it by now. Besides, his body probably doesn't know what time it is most of the time anyway, with all the travelling he does.

Yeh maybe :boxed: He'll be on after them anyway( why do they post the timetable upside down?:doh) ...if he'll be on at all :blink:

The first bands go on stage at 13:00 then we can see if we can find a news site that tells up what's happening when it's happening :blink:

Hahaha, Mika on the NME stage? They hate him at NME don't they?

I have no clue what NME is, but their site seems to have updates, so I guess I'll get to know now :blink:

OMF :biggrin2:

Due to persistent rainfall An Garda Siochana and OXEGEN promoters MCD have announced the closure of ALL car parks at the Punchestown site with immediate effect. Over 57,000 fans are already on site at OXEGEN by 10am.

Ticket holders travelling by car to OXEGEN, should not proceed to the Punchestown site.

ALL car parking facilities are now located ONLY at Goffs ( accessible via Johnstown/Kill exit off the N7 ).

A free shuttle bus service is continuously operating between Goffs and the OXEGEN site. Parking at Goffs and the shuttle bus service are free of charge.

Anyone travelling to OXEGEN today or tomorrow is being uged to leave the car at home and avail of organised public transport.

Despite being the worst June / July weather in over 100 years according to today"s UK Times, festival goers spirits are great and the weather isn"t going to dampen their enthusiasm. OXEGEN promoters would like to pay tribute to all the many crews and authorities working together at this year"s OXEGEN festival including Gardai, Dublin Bus, site crews, Punchestown Racecourse and Kildare County Council.

HOME| NEWS| COMPETITIONS| PARTNERS| CONTACTS

Oh my god! That must be nice! :naughty:

♪♪ "Everybody's gonna swim in mud, swim in mud, SWIM IN MUUD!!!

Anyway you want to, anyway you got to, swim in MUD, swim in MUD!" ♪ Yay! :punk:

Oh my god! That must be nice! :naughty:

Everybody's gonna swim in mud, swim in mud, SWIM IN MUUD!!!

Anyway you want to, anyway you got to, swim in MUD, swim in MUD! Yay! :punk:

You copycat! It's me who allways do that! Watch out what you do, or I'll so you.. I mean THEM!

:biggrin2:

You copycat! It's me who allways do that! Watch out what you do, or I'll so you.. I mean THEM!

:biggrin2:

I know! I thought you were gonna notice! :biggrin2:

After all it's originally your tune lol.

Every time I see a new post on here, I think

ooo he's cancelled,

and then I see you are discussing the weather not the gig!!:roftl:

Stop making me panic...and I am not even going to the concert!!

So far NOT cancelled. Only a few hours till we know for sure. Oh the fallout from this is going to take up many many threads....:bleh:

Damn, I am trying to figure out who Mika is in here, so I thought he would be the one who answered "maybe" to all the festivals, but noone did here :sneaky2:

Tror du, han har en profil her ?? Måske han bare smålurer lidt som en gæst ? :P

Tror du, han har en profil her ?? Måske han bare smålurer lidt som en gæst ? :P

Lol, she's very sarcastic and angry right now :mf_rosetinted:

Vi har faktisk haft masser af underlige oplevelser herinde.. men mærkelige brugere, men han er her ikk