MIKA @ T In The Park - Balado (Scotland)

Yoppappop

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope but i do know someone whos going , problem is their not going to see mika awwww . but i was thinking of phoning him when its time for mika to come on :thumb_yello:

nope but i do know someone whos going , problem is their not going to see mika awwww . but i was thinking of phoning him when its time for mika to come on :thumb_yello:

Haha nice!

If he makes it there I guess...seeing that he's really sick

true ! even if any the band not feeling 100 % scotlands not the best place to be doing an open air gig the weathers bad , some days its even felt like winter brrrrrrr

Maybe you won't regret that much giving your tickets away ! Let's see...

Yeh thats a good point , just seen the Mika poorly thread , it will be double cold and raining even more heavy in bonny scotland , without mika I would of been stuck with the scissor sistors ... YACK!

Yeh thats a good point , just seen the Mika poorly thread , it will be double cold and raining even more heavy in bonny scotland , without mika I would of been stuck with the scissor sistors ... YACK!

haha :naughty: - well, of course you should know, that Mika is only a cheap copy of Scissor Sisters :mf_rosetinted:

En Fa your just a little bit upset still I see .. mmmmmmmmmm

Nooo! It has nothing to do with that! Haha, it was just your comment, and I can still remember the time where everybody compared Mika with Scissor Sisters! :biggrin2:

i just phoned my friend to see how t in the park was going on but he not there as the car park is water logged ! he leaving in the morning on a bus from bucanan bus station as their not allowing any cars in so that just show you all how bad the weather is there :thumbdown:

Was hoping to go, Snow Patrol are headlining Sunday night, but tickets all sold out when I finally got the money.

It's a bit confusing as Edith Bowman reckoned this afternoon that he was going to be there Sunday, and nothing was mentioned on R1s entertainment news either. I think it's a bit odd that nothing has been said.

The only time I heard anything about Mika, apart from on Ediths show, was when Scott Mills was going on about Mika texting him and saying that he was reading it out because Mika complained before that every time he texted before Scott never read them out, and he spent £48 on his Pay as you go phone. So Scott said "I've read the text, now save your credit in case you need it later".

So do we know for sure that he's not going?

Just put this in the wrong thing Oops! for the 7/7 lol!

He is fine and WILL be playing today at T in the Park!!

This comes from a good source so get those tickets out again!!

lets hope MIKA brings some sunshine with him!!

love!

xx

Just put this in the wrong thing Oops! for the 7/7 lol!

He is fine and WILL be playing today at T in the Park!!

This comes from a good source so get those tickets out again!!

lets hope MIKA brings some sunshine with him!!

love!

xx

May I ask what your source is? :wink2:

May I ask what your source is? :wink2:

Sorry I should have put secret source!! I'd rather not say incase MIKA doesn't play, then things wouldn't look good for that person.

Is that ok?

xx

he sang, mirtilla. it's not clear exactly what happened, but yesterday's performance was described by press as one of the most energetic of his.

i've read the press, but since on the Dublin thread ewverybody was saying that he didn't i guessed there was something wrong..bah, i get more and more lost...:boxed: