MIKA @ T In The Park - Balado (Scotland)

Yoppappop

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will he be on the BBC interactive highlights at any point, does anyone know, or is T in the P on Youtube??

Sorry, no time to search/read threads today, busy getting ready for my hols.

Would appreciate a link from any kind person.

:biggrin2:

... from the Sun:

0,,2007311163,00.jpg

Oh, wow. Mika! wow ...just ..wow lol. :thumb_yello:

If he's sick it doesn't show in here.

Oh but he did say through a spokesman he's okay, no need to worry, didn't he?

But wow. Bambi shirt!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: ^____^ :yay:

I couldn't stop myself!!

After reading the NME review about Mika, I HAD to write a comment on it.

I wrote the following:

This review is rubbish!

It is not factual or impartial, and it is clearly written by someone who has something against Mika.

Mika is a great artist, writes his own lyrics, is a gifted musician,has the vocal capacity that very few so called singers have these days, has endless energy, he CAN actually sing, and he always puts on an excellent performance that never disappoints his fans.

He has a very bright fufure ahead of him, thanks to the millions of people who are able to appreciate his genius.

The status of my comment is now 'awaiting review from moderator' so we shall see if it is actually posted in the end, and if they change it..

Makes my blood boil! How DARE they?

:shocked:

Sara.

WELL DONE!!! :thumb_yello:

thx a lot for the pics, blue sky! oh scissors sisters there too: I wonder if mika and them actually met or just ignored each other.. :blink:

as for the poor boy.. well I was speaking about this with aude on phone.. she was saying how her cousin met him after the fete de la musique in france a while back, and how energetic he was on stage and so on, but then when he was off stage, he was looking sick and tired and rather worn out. we all knew he's not been fine lately (even before latest cancellations came).

so obviously he's NOT got pneumonia and obviously he's a GREAT persistency.. we already knew he's very focused and he's very determined, as well as being a control freak. that makes it sometimes hard to let go, even when it'd be necessary to let go.

so if he's sick, I'd advice to let himself let go (as his own words sing).

and as for the penumonia thing, we'll probably never know. :boxed:

as for the poor boy.. well I was speaking about this with aude on phone.. she was saying how her cousin met him after the fete de la musique in france a while back, and how energetic he was on stage and so on, but then when he was off stage, he was looking sick and tired and rather worn out. we all knew he's not been fine lately (even before latest cancellations came).

so obviously he's NOT got pneumonia and obviously he's a GREAT persistency.. we already knew he's very focused and he's very determined, as well as being a control freak. that makes it sometimes hard to let go, even when it'd be necessary to let go.

poor boy!

when u are on stage, u must pretend that u are alright and energetic

that's i still believe.....:wink2: (even though i think penumonia is just overstated)

what u see sometimes is not what u think.....

can u see what ppl get the illness on their face?NO!

(i escape!)

o..forget to comment the pics, he look cute as usual (omit the big girls....:mf_rosetinted: )

poor boy!

when u are on stage, u must pretend that u are alright and energetic

that's i still believe.....:wink2: (even though i think penumonia is just overstated)

what u see sometimes is not what u think.....

can u see what ppl get the illness on their face?NO!

(i escape!)

o..forget to comment the pics, he look cute as usual (omit the big girls....:mf_rosetinted: )

he's very driven and dedicated, that's sure.

i didn't get what you said about getting illness on the face..?

as for the big girl, I think she's a very beautiful face, very finely chiseled faetures. I could kill for a nose like that! :biggrin2:

i really wish he got some rest.. this will really effect his future and we don't want him ending up serious medication or anything to keep him stable.. we want him to stay healthy as much as possible.. its sweet he's trying to keep everyone happy by using all his energy to entertain (even though others were still let down from other situations).. i hope something will get into his brain telling him to slow down a bit!!!

and those pics rock :punk: loved the one where he's just leaning on beth like she's some desk or summin :naughty:

he's very driven and dedicated, that's sure.

i didn't get what you said about getting illness on the face..?

as for the big girl, I think she's a very beautiful face, very finely chiseled faetures. I could kill for a nose like that! :biggrin2:

haha, i mean can u see which illness they get by just looking on their face?...

:biggrin2:

yeah..becoz im so jealous of the hug:roftl: