Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

little bits of information are coming to me .......i remember when he sang love today he sang "LOVE LOVE YOU LOVE LOVE YOU" and pointing into the audience

Maybe that was a subtitle sign that he had got the gifts :roftl: or maybe im reading too much into it :roftl:

second option is more likey :naughty:

LOL awww that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

little bits of information are coming to me .......i remember when he sang love today he sang "LOVE LOVE YOU LOVE LOVE YOU" and pointing into the audience

Maybe that was a subtitle sign that he had got the gifts :roftl: or maybe im reading too much into it :roftl:

second option is more likey :naughty:

really?!?! awww that's so cute :wub2:

Bexxy & RAK1 - HUGE thanks for being our ambassadors and getting the gifts to Mika. Love the reports and the pics....I want a pair of purple jeans!! It's great to hear that he got everything.

I think the little boy in the bumble bee outfit is Sophie Ellis Bextor's son. He's a cute little thing with lovely ginger curls and looks familiar - she dressed up as one of the lollipop girls. She is married to the drummer from the Feeling - can't remember his name...I might be wrong though...

I'm pretty sure it was Archie, as he made a beeline (sorry about the unintentional pun, it was bad I know) for Martin, who picked him up and carried him around with a big grin on his face. That was until Mika got him and swung him up over his head. I somehow don't think he would have done that with Sophies little boy.

I'm pretty sure it was Archie, as he made a beeline (sorry about the unintentional pun, it was bad I know) for Martin, who picked him up and carried him around with a big grin on his face. That was until Mika got him and swung him up over his head. Isomehow don't think he would have done th t with Sophies little boy.

Please tell me there's a video of this:boxed: