Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

Well tomorrow is shaping up to be a GOOD day.

Postman tried to deliver my ticket this morning, but I had an early run, so I'll be picking it up in the morning YAY!

And after that my internet is going back on, so I'll FINALLY be able to catch up on all the pics vids and audio I've been missing for the past two months, AND get the pics from T4 on the beach to Sivan. Also just in time for the pics from this weekend.PHEW!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tomorrow is shaping up to be a GOOD day.

Postman tried to deliver my ticket this morning, but I had an early run, so I'll be picking it up in the morning YAY!

And after that my internet is going back on, so I'll FINALLY be able to catch up on all the pics vids and audio I've been missing for the past two months, AND get the pics from T4 on the beach to Sivan. Also just in time for the pics from this weekend.PHEW!

Yayyy FINALLY its taken a while to get your internet sorted hasnt it!!!!

i got a few questions for you....

what time on saturday will you be arriving?

will you be dressing up as a penguin?

will you stand by me if i dress up in my ladybird outfit? :roftl:

Oh and can you help me carry the Mika Gifts and stuff? :naughty:

Yayyy FINALLY its taken a while to get your internet sorted hasnt it!!!!

i got a few questions for you....

what time on saturday will you be arriving?

will you be dressing up as a penguin?

will you stand by me if i dress up in my ladybird outfit? :roftl:

Oh and can you help me carry the Mika Gifts and stuff? :naughty:

Yes the internet issue was really starting to get up my nose, as it's going to be on business connect, and they are supposed to be setting up a website for my business at the same time, not only that but I deal with one of my customers exclusively on the net, so I've been having to scrounge time on my sisters, nephews and friends computers for the last couple of months, so it's been a right pain I can tell you.

To answer your questions, I'm aiming to get there for 8am, see if I can get in that early, I wasn't sure how the penguin would be received, but I'm willing to go for it if you are and yes I will help carry the gifts, after all I did say I would be your assistant for the day.

I might leave putting the penguin on until just before we go to see the gig, but if it's muddy (touch wood the weather holds) I might just wear my civvies.

hmm not yet excited but ask me again tomorow maybe once i have re packed my camping bag :naughty:

*more apprehensive - not knowing what is gonna happen*

Hahaha! Yeah that's true!!! well I wil ask you again tomorrow! I have hopes for this one I really do! Hope your experiance is better than Cynthia's!

Hahaha! Yeah that's true!!! well I wil ask you again tomorrow! I have hopes for this one I really do! Hope your experiance is better than Cynthia's!

yeah! but on a happy note at least she met and got along great with the band and the fam members..so.

i can't wait for u guys to give him his presents! plz try to get it on vid :biggrin2:

i hope if i ever get to meet him, he would be nice/in a good mood.

I'm sure he will. Think of it this way...for the people who did get to meet him which is a lot always had a postive meet. This is the first one that wasn't so great.

Hey Babs....here's her story in the GMA thread. I put the page number and the post numbers up...Sorry it starts off backwards but that was the easiest way to find them...

Page 101…804 and 805

Page 99…788 and 799

Page 93…737

Page 92…735

Page 86…681

Page 85…680

Page 84…669

Page 79…630

Page 70…559

Page 69…551

Page 69…549

Oh babs!!! I guess you didn't read the GMA thread...she has like 5 pages of her report in there...I can copy and paste it here if you don't feel like looking through the whole thread

I'm sorry but I think I won't be able to go through all 9 parts now. Couldn't you please tell in short what happened? Mika wasn't in a good mood?

I'm sorry but I think I won't be able to go through all 9 parts now. Couldn't you please tell in short what happened? Mika wasn't in a good mood?

Yeah sure it pretty much went down like this

Cynthia got to be the head of all the VIP stuff going down at GMA. So she was in charge of that and getting the free t-shirts to us. Well all the people who worked there thought she was way more "important" than she was and gave her other jobs to do. So she was pretty much back stage the whole time and stuff. She got to talk to Mika's fam and the band and stuff. But at GMA she didn't talk to MIka...she said it seemed like he thought she was just one of the GMA staff so he didn't really go out of his way to say anything. Um so that made her feel bad because she didn't want him to think that she wasn't a fan and just one of the people that worked there but she couldn't really go up to him and tell him she was a fan cuase then the poeple there might've kicked her out. But she enjoyed the show and stuff and afterwards she got to meet him backstage and give him her presents and stuff. When she and her friend Naomi (sP? Sorry) met him he just didn't seem to thrilled about meeting them or their gifts. And then after the second gig she waited for him because she had stuff to sign for him for other members on here. She asked his mom if he would and she said she didn't know but to wait just in case. She had a lot and he asked if he could sign just a couple so he signed 5 all together. It just wasn't what she expected. But the band and Mika's family were really nice to her and talked to her alot so that part was nice.

Yeah sure it pretty much went down like this

Cynthia got to be the head of all the VIP stuff going down at GMA. So she was in charge of that and getting the free t-shirts to us. Well all the people who worked there thought she was way more "important" than she was and gave her other jobs to do. So she was pretty much back stage the whole time and stuff. She got to talk to Mika's fam and the band and stuff. But at GMA she didn't talk to MIka...she said it seemed like he thought she was just one of the GMA staff so he didn't really go out of his way to say anything. Um so that made her feel bad because she didn't want him to think that she wasn't a fan and just one of the people that worked there but she couldn't really go up to him and tell him she was a fan cuase then the poeple there might've kicked her out. But she enjoyed the show and stuff and afterwards she got to meet him backstage and give him her presents and stuff. When she and her friend Naomi (sP? Sorry) met him he just didn't seem to thrilled about meeting them or their gifts. And then after the second gig she waited for him because she had stuff to sign for him for other members on here. She asked his mom if he would and she said she didn't know but to wait just in case. She had a lot and he asked if he could sign just a couple so he signed 5 all together. It just wasn't what she expected. But the band and Mika's family were really nice to her and talked to her alot so that part was nice.

Thank you very much:) I read the part with his mum and that's great that Cyntia managed to meet his family and the band. That's a pity that Mika wasn't in a mood. Moreover because she had to do a lot of stuff that she was obliged to do. I hope she gets another chance:)

After reading the report about Cynthia at GMA, maybe I should bring out the penguin. Who could be grumpy around a ladybird and a penguin? They are way too cute.

I guess he really wasn't well, he never normally backs away from the fans. We'll be gentle with him Saturday .

After reading the report about Cynthia at GMA, maybe I should bring out the penguin. Who could be grumpy around a ladybird and a penguin? They are way too cute.

I guess he really wasn't well, he never normally backs away from the fans. We'll be gentle with him Saturday .

Hahaha! I'm sure you'll be fine!! But wearing a penguin costume wouldn't hurt!! I"m sure he'll enjoy that very mcuh!