Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riiighht just back home from getting my hair done i need to sort out my bag now ready for tomorow...print some things off then attempt to make a happy birthday mika banner for the show :biggrin2:

I'm hoping to get my hair trimmed tomorrow, but got an early job on to Enfield, so I have to see what happens when I get back.

How much stuff are we carrying, just so I know which backpack I should bring with me.

i have a large box and a large folder .... i will be leaving it in my boot overnight incase it rains then come and collect it on the saturday ....possibly we could meet up in the car park? im not sure im still having trouble packing my bag i always bring too much stuff so im trying to limit what i bring :boxed:

i have a large box and a large folder .... i will be leaving it in my boot overnight incase it rains then come and collect it on the saturday ....possibly we could meet up in the car park? im not sure im still having trouble packing my bag i always bring too much stuff so im trying to limit what i bring :boxed:

Okay, good thinking about leaving it in the boot. I'm still going to get there early even though I can't get in 'til midday, so that way I'll be up the front. As I have a day ticket, I can't go out once I'm in, so if I text you when I get there and we'll meet where you say.

Okay, good thinking about leaving it in the boot. I'm still going to get there early even though I can't get in 'til midday, so that way I'll be up the front. As I have a day ticket, I can't go out once I'm in, so if I text you when I get there and we'll meet where you say.

ahhh i wondered how a day pass worked...so once your in you cant get out...not even back to your car?!?! :blink: that sucks

But hey atleast i have a weekend camping ticket ...i wonder if we will get different coloured wrist bands :roftl: :roftl:

Its the tiny details that make a day speshul :roftl: :roftl:

Okay, I think so far on the list in my head ( must write this down) we have you, and Kavi from Trinidad that wish to be remembered to Mika (anyone else post before Friday night) and Queenie to be remembered to Luke and I assume Mika too.

Anyone with any questions to ask, so I can get them on paper to ask him. Not the obvious marriage proposals or questions on the health issue (I think that is a sore point, judging by the response of it being asked in Ibiza, and I think Bexxy may ask about it, and as she has more right to broach him about it than me. I'll leave that decision to her).

Keep them short as I don't know how much time we'll have with him and although I can talk fast it's not always intelligible. LOL.

awww thank you guys :biggrin2: nah i don't wanna harass u guys/mika too much, i just want him to know he has a fan all the way in trinidad, so just a hi from me would be great!!!

I know, it's impossible to pack just a few things if one is even only going for a couple of days, isn't it??

I always think I'm travelling light and then I find that I have tons of stuff that doesn't fit anywhere.

Plus the ladybird must take up tons of space lol

:roftl:

Okay, I think so far on the list in my head ( must write this down) we have you, and Kavi from Trinidad that wish to be remembered to Mika (anyone else post before Friday night) and Queenie to be remembered to Luke and I assume Mika too.

Anyone with any questions to ask, so I can get them on paper to ask him. Not the obvious marriage proposals or questions on the health issue (I think that is a sore point, judging by the response of it being asked in Ibiza, and I think Bexxy may ask about it, and as she has more right to broach him about it than me. I'll leave that decision to her).

Keep them short as I don't know how much time we'll have with him and although I can talk fast it's not always intelligible. LOL.

Hi!

Can you please say to Mika "Happy Birthday from Sariflor"?

I was too late to join the Bday project and I am really sorry about that.

Just so he hears my name, subliminal programming of his brain,LOL!!

HAHA!

Thanks a lot and tons of luck girls!!

:mf_lustslow:

Hi!

Can you please say to Mika "Happy Birthday from Sariflor"?

I was too late to join the Bday project and I am really sorry about that.

Just so he hears my name, subliminal programming of his brain,LOL!!

HAHA!

Thanks a lot and tons of luck girls!!

:mf_lustslow:

Got you on the list sweetie and will pass on your birthday greetings.

I wish I lived in France I wante to wear a hat cake !! like a hat in the shape of a cake and ithen it should said Happy bday Mika :(

Would you like me to put you on the list David?

oh can you say him sth from me too? it's kind of an update for the bday card because when I wrote it I wrote that he needs to come to Luxembourg, but now we have a concert date here so just tell him that that is not up-to-date and that I'm looking forward to the gig!

say from "Catherine from Luxembourg" he doesn't know me but who cares!

it would be sweet if you could do that! if you don't I'd completely understand though you have so many things to tell him lol

oh can you say him sth from me too? it's kind of an update for the bday card because when I wrote it I wrote that he needs to come to Luxembourg, but now we have a concert date here so just tell him that that is not up-to-date and that I'm looking forward to the gig!

say from "Catherine from Luxembourg" he doesn't know me but who cares!

it would be sweet if you could do that! if you don't I'd completely understand though you have so many things to tell him lol

Me too haha. Since there was a dealine I wrote the card before I got to actually see him live so if you have the time could you tell him that mine was written before I experienced his incredibleness live? You don't have to, just if you have time and wouldn't mind doing so. Thanks :D (I introduced myself as Nono to him so if you do deliver my message you could say "Nono wanted me to tell you......etc.")

hmmmm....well im having big doubts about even meeting Mika im afraid we will have to be super lucky even so theres gonna be 90,000 people there and its gonna be heavy rain forecast for tomorow.

hmmmm....well im having big doubts about even meeting Mika im afraid we will have to be super lucky even so theres gonna be 90,000 people there and its gonna be heavy rain forecast for tomorow.

that's not the best perspective... I hope you can meet him though, what else would freddie's work have been for? :blink:

well yes im just starting to get all negative about it because ive just seen footage of last years v festival on the tv and the crowds are giving me panic attacks :blink:

and plus if i get all negative about it ...it wont be too much of a dissapointment when things dont happen :thumb_yello: