Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

well yes im just starting to get all negative about it because ive just seen footage of last years v festival on the tv and the crowds are giving me panic attacks :blink:

and plus if i get all negative about it ...it wont be too much of a dissapointment when things dont happen :thumb_yello:

that's right I'm like you!

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well yes im just starting to get all negative about it because ive just seen footage of last years v festival on the tv and the crowds are giving me panic attacks :blink:

and plus if i get all negative about it ...it wont be too much of a dissapointment when things dont happen :thumb_yello:

hey bex...i hope everything will be ok!!!

ill cross fingers...i have a feeling it will go WELL!

yes today i will be on my own but dont worry i am very good at looking after myself :biggrin2:

Tomorow i will have my mfc backup :naughty:

and im not sure what to do on sunday.....i will either stay for the concerts of there is anyone any good playing or come home to report to you guys :cool:

Okay, I think so far on the list in my head ( must write this down) we have you, and Kavi from Trinidad that wish to be remembered to Mika (anyone else post before Friday night) and Queenie to be remembered to Luke and I assume Mika too.

Anyone with any questions to ask, so I can get them on paper to ask him. Not the obvious marriage proposals or questions on the health issue (I think that is a sore point, judging by the response of it being asked in Ibiza, and I think Bexxy may ask about it, and as she has more right to broach him about it than me. I'll leave that decision to her).

Keep them short as I don't know how much time we'll have with him and although I can talk fast it's not always intelligible. LOL.

:) after thinking bout it can u just tell him Kavi from Trinidad says hi and she wishes u a happy birthday :biggrin2:

thanks.

yes today i will be on my own but dont worry i am very good at looking after myself :biggrin2:

Tomorow i will have my mfc backup :naughty:

and im not sure what to do on sunday.....i will either stay for the concerts of there is anyone any good playing or come home to report to you guys :cool:

:thumb_yello: hope everything works out well and have fun and be safe!

Just had a couple of texts from Bexxy, she's there and after she set up her tent, she went back to her car to get the gifts and couldn't find it. It took her an hour to find it in the end, but she's on her way back to the tent now.

She bought some balloons and some helium so if Mika doesn't see us tomorrow it won't be for the want of trying.:roftl:

This is great, I'm back on the internet now so I can access the smilies again, so if I go a bit crazy with them, I'm sorry, I'm just so excited.:woot_jump:

I'm not usually pushy, but for Bexxys sake tomorrow, I'm going to be in what I call van drivers mode.

This happens when I'm driving my van all nice and polite and some complete numbnut cuts me up and tries to drive stupidly in front of me. Then it kicks in.

I kind of get a bit agressive in my driving, nothing dangerous, but the other person soon knows if they've annoyed me. So I'll be diplomatic, but if needs be I will make my point the other way.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but Bexxys been through so much to get this far, I can't let her be disapointed again.

To top it all she's just texted me to say her helium can got confiscated, so she can't inflate the balloons now.

This has made me more determined to get the gifts to Mika.

PENGUIN ON A MISSION!