Yoppappop

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, Tia! I know what you're thinking. I do, I do, I DO! :huglove:

Just keep in mind, 18 days left :)

thx huns xxxx i feel sad but very happy 4 everyone who got to see him, i just have to keep telling myself, MY TIME WILL COME!!! 18days......

thx huns xxxx i feel sad but very happy 4 everyone who got to see him, i just have to keep telling myself, MY TIME WILL COME!!! 18days......

You and me together hunnypie!! We'll do it Freddie promised we'd get to meet him at Leeds!! Just keep your fingers and toes xd xx

He started off wearing a black/navy stripped jumper, then took it off and was wearing a pink tee-shirt with loads of pattern on!! He looked really cute!!

ohhhhh cool, more details, we need more!:blush-anim-cl:

You and me together hunnypie!! We'll do it Freddie promised we'd get to meet him at Leeds!! Just keep your fingers and toes xd xx

im scared im scared im never going to meet him!!! Im trying not to get my hopes up cos the disappointment........ Fingers and toes crossed so much i might fall down,it wont be the drink that does it!!!!:bleh:

He made us help him with singing Grace kelly and Billy Brown as he was on his own, he made a mistake in Grace kelly and was was like 'oopps'. There were a few people filming so hopefully they'll make their way into youtube!!

Hey all.. sorry for the delay... have been tweaking my photos!

I am back after some stealthy security dodging and what felt like HOURS of loitering (well it was hours, I was there from 3pm!!) I managed to get myself to the front of the 2nd aisle (1st aisle would get signings first! but I didn't mind waiting)

Mika was a little late but still a sight for sore eyes... I can't believe its been since KOKO that I last saw him in the flesh!... Gorgeous.. his hair has gotten long!.. the usual lovely mess of curls!!.. He is wearing a black and white stripy top.. which he throws off after My Interpretation (revealing a pink t-shirt with cartoons all over the front) and then uses later as a sweat towel! He also performed Billy Brown, Love Today and Grace Kelly (he messed up the high note...!! the cutest 'uh oh' I;ve ever heard!!!!) before the signings began. :thumb_yello:

I waited patiently for aaages only then realise that the people at the back of my aisle were hot footing it over to the back of the 1st aisle!.. I was NOT amused.. :thumbdown: and even more annoyed when I spotted people that had already got a signing queueing AGAIN in the 1st aisle... Security soon put a stop to that!!

By the time they had got to our aisle.. and probably 100 people later.. we were told that we were not allowed to take any more photos :sneaky2: but I managed to grab a sneaky pic.. which is soooo lovely...most of my other photos need some work as that annoying video wall is awful as a background!

I got my turn in the end and had a lovely chat.. about the scrap book and other gigs I had been to, but it was over in a flash.. he said 'Bye Meimei!' and it was time for me to leave.. sigh..

Not the most productive day, but I got to see and talk to Mika

and at least I was paid on my day off!! I will sleep happy tonight...

I'll post pics in another post....bear with me! I will also write another thread later..with a message from Mika

he also wore all his funky watches :D!! I'll post some pics to, i also managed to record the bit where he did the mistake in grace kelly but it stops at the first uh he says (he said uh oh). When i figure out how to put them on, i shall tell u lot!!

As promised.. but only a few as most didnt turn out that good

These are the best. I have Grace Kelly on video with the cutest 'uh oh' will upload later on

normal_CIMG2875.JPG

normal_CIMG2890.JPG

normal_CIMG2907.JPG

normal_CIMG2905.JPG

This one is my absolute fave!!! :wub2:

normal_CIMG2912.JPG

That last picture ummmm, wonder what he was smiling at????

There was a small gap between the last person on aisle 1 and me (first in aisle 2) and we were told no more photos with Mika or of Mika when we got up on the stage.. so he stuck a quick pose :) I am so glad I had my camera out 'just in case!!'