MIKA @ HMV Oxford Street

Yoppappop

YEY!!!!!! :yay: I MET MIKA!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!! It was amazing!!!! I'm going to write more detailed story later, but I have to say that I got myself an autograph, a chat and a lot of excitement!! .... and also have some good news for someone here.... :wink2:

WELCOME BACK!!! SPILL IT!! SPILL IT!! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEEEE!!! LOL!

No seriously...the suspense is killing me! hehe

:woot_jump:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEY!!!!!! :yay: I MET MIKA!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!! It was amazing!!!! I'm going to write more detailed story later, but I have to say that I got myself an autograph, a chat and a lot of excitement!! .... and also have some good news for someone here.... :wink2:

ohhh how exciting! What news!:wink2:

Cool! I was also going to mention your birthday Jemma.. but my mind went to jelly!!.... yay for you!

I think I've seen you in the second queue.... at the front! BTW, why were you in the second one, what was the difference?

Anyway, people, be patient, I'm writing my little story..

* All I can say now, that I got an autograph for Sou, I think she already knows it.... :wink2: But have to say, it wasn't easy, as everybody was allowed to get only one! But I managed two - that was me who got in a queue twice!!! :roftl: Sorry....:bleh:

As promised.. but only a few as most didnt turn out that good

These are the best. I have Grace Kelly on video with the cutest 'uh oh' will upload later on

normal_CIMG2875.JPG

normal_CIMG2890.JPG

normal_CIMG2907.JPG

normal_CIMG2905.JPG

This one is my absolute fave!!! :wub2:

normal_CIMG2912.JPG

Oh why is he so gorgeous! Grrrrrr

All I can say now, that I got an autograph for Sou, I think she already knows it.... :wink2: But have to say, it wasn't easy, as everybody was allowed to get only one! But I managed two - that was me who got in a queue twice!!! :roftl: Sorry....:bleh:

ARRRGHHHH!!! *faints* OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND YOU WENT THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE!! OMG...I'm speaking to you from beyond the grave now. I've died from all the excitment! LOL!

ARRRGHHHH!!! *faints* OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND YOU WENT THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE!! OMG...I'm speaking to you from beyond the grave now. I've died from all the excitment! LOL!

:shocked: but sou, didn't you already have one autograph ?? :blink:

:shocked: but sou, didn't you already have one autograph ?? :blink:

Thanks for bursting my bubble :blink: hehe

I do have one, but he misspelled my name..plus this is on the LOVE TODAY CD!

Acrenciel, don't ruin my moment, please, let me bask in the craziness and the hype I have created around the autograph! LOL!

Am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....Jealous of you all just hope me and Tia are as lucky at Leedsxx

me 2 hunnie me tooooo!!!!!

And ill get u another one Sou i dont think we are limited to one autogragh each from mika!!!! I want a whole collection of them!!!!!!!

me 2 hunnie me tooooo!!!!!

And ill get u another one Sou i dont think we are limited to one autogragh each from mika!!!! I want a whole collection of them!!!!!!!

Awww, now you're just spoiling me!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

hiya im back in uxbridge from HMV london. i was also in the front on the second one as well. we had a great time. he was really sweet when we got to see him. he told my 9 year old he was swee and liked his badges that he made, and then he had trouble writing my other sons cd as he kept writing his name wrong. so he gave him a free CD. as with me he signed my CD, and touched the front of my jumper to say he liked my rosette.

and as for not being able to take more photos it was rather upsetting, all because other people were going back round to the other isle and going through again some even 3 times. in the end we were told that were thinking of stopping any more signings, as it was going on too long. and we were going to pay for other peoples selfishness. im sorry but i was really angry at the fact we had to maybe not get to see mika signining our stuff and all because others were not obeying the rules.

but i am now pleased as i finally got up there.

Thanks for bursting my bubble :blink: hehe

I do have one, but he misspelled my name..plus this is on the LOVE TODAY CD!

Acrenciel, don't ruin my moment, please, let me bask in the craziness and the hype I have created around the autograph! LOL!

:biggrin2: i understand totally how you feel :roftl: :roftl: !! i would be as exciuted as you if it happened to me :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: