MIKA @ HMV Oxford Street

Yoppappop

hiya im back in uxbridge from HMV london. i was also in the front on the second one as well. we had a great time. he was really sweet when we got to see him. he told my 9 year old he was swee and liked his badges that he made, and then he had trouble writing my other sons cd as he kept writing his name wrong. so he gave him a free CD. as with me he signed my CD, and touched the front of my jumper to say he liked my rosette.

and as for not being able to take more photos it was rather upsetting, all because other people were going back round to the other isle and going through again some even 3 times. in the end we were told that were thinking of stopping any more signings, as it was going on too long. and we were going to pay for other peoples selfishness. im sorry but i was really angry at the fact we had to maybe not get to see mika signining our stuff and all because others were not obeying the rules.

but i am now pleased as i finally got up there.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: well that must have been great !!:wink2:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya im back in uxbridge from HMV london. i was also in the front on the second one as well. we had a great time. he was really sweet when we got to see him. he told my 9 year old he was swee and liked his badges that he made, and then he had trouble writing my other sons cd as he kept writing his name wrong. so he gave him a free CD. as with me he signed my CD, and touched the front of my jumper to say he liked my rosette.

and as for not being able to take more photos it was rather upsetting, all because other people were going back round to the other isle and going through again some even 3 times. in the end we were told that were thinking of stopping any more signings, as it was going on too long. and we were going to pay for other peoples selfishness. im sorry but i was really angry at the fact we had to maybe not get to see mika signining our stuff and all because others were not obeying the rules.

but i am now pleased as i finally got up there.

yeah im so glad you got to see him...... did he smell nice????

yr all sooooo lucky!!! it sounds great!!!!

Wow sounds like everyone who went to HMV today had such a lovely time and you all have such great pictures and accounts of events :thumb_yello:

I only wish i could have gone instead of going to work :blink:

*sigh*

THIS is why I was so frantic when I was transported to THE OTHER SIDE (the old site)! I knew you were all on here telling your HMV stories and sharing pix! I'm so glad I made it back here :)

Thanks to you all for sharing Mika with us! :wink2:

dcdeb

As if she will tell you "No, actually, he really stinks"... :biggrin2::lmao: :lmao:

Lol i know but i really want to know how he smells no-one ever says how he smells!!!! clean and fresh??? u know u meet him, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT this is what happens yopp, u start to become MAD and ask stupid questions!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Lol i know but i really want to know how he smells no-one ever says how he smells!!!! clean and fresh??? u know u meet him, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT this is what happens yopp, u start to become MAD and ask stupid questions!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

You know i havent met him either :boxed:

someday

someday.....i hope

Hey everyone.. have posted the Grace Kelly clip on you tube!

I had a perfect view until the kids decided to stand up on the platform they were sitting on. sigh...kids get all the special treatment..they already had a great view!!.. never mind the poor silly grown ups that had been there for HOURS waiting for Mika :P Enjoy.. the 'uh oh' is at around 1min14secs

mmmh i wouldn't say that he smells clean and fresh :biggrin2: . Especially after a concert where he jumped all around ! he just smells like a normal guy and that makes him really attractive :mf_lustslow: !!

I had a perfect view until the kids decided to stand up on the platform they were sitting on. sigh...kids get all the special treatment..they already had a great view!!.. never mind the poor silly grown ups that had been there for HOURS waiting for Mika :P Enjoy.. the 'uh oh' is at around 1min14secs

YOUR A STARRRRR!!!! i love all the OMG's at the beginning!!! LOl was that ppl from here i wonder... Fab clip thx soooo much!!!

:biggrin2: this is GREAT !! i love the " uh oh" !!!! :mf_lustslow:

mmmh i wouldn't say that he smells clean and fresh :biggrin2: . Especially after a concert where he jumped all around ! he just smells like a normal guy and that makes him really attractive :mf_lustslow: !!

They all took a shower after the gig !!! Wherisse didn't have any make up anymore... :wink2: I guess that's why he smelt "fresh and clean"... But i don't wanna break your dream of MIKA smelling clean and fresh after jumping around for 1 hour !! :roftl:

Wow and it was a perfect view :thumb_yello:

Thankyou for reocrding and posting up on youtube :biggrin2:

*uh - oh*

Those pesky kids! That was amazing, thankyou!:biggrin2:

12:00 .... I'm in the Metro ...... nervous ...... few more stations ...... yes, I'm here ...... walking towards the store .... no people ... relief, I'm not late ...... asking the staff about the performance .... "What performance?" ..... WRONG STORE!!!!! ..... Panic! ..... running again..... the sound of car brakes, someone is swearing ...... opss, almost got me! ..... who cares? ..... running again .... see the store .... no people..... relief again ...... shall I get some food? I don't want to faint from hunger, I'm running into risk of fainting anyway-when I see him ..... got some food..... still no people..... 3:00 .... Hmmmm... strange ..... asking the staff, nobody knows anything...... the someone tells me that the queue is at the back of the store ..... PANIC!!!! .... got there, I'm 10th. Dam it! I could have been first! .... But got in anyway....

Now, the performance.... AMAZING!!!!! AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! Seeing MIKA in person is soooooo much better than I ever expected!!!!!! The man is GORGEOUS!!!!! :wub2: And not that skinny! Just perfect!:wub2:

The voice - POWER!!!!! The stage presence - he's got it!!!!! He sang four songs - My interpretation, Billy Brown, Love today and Grace Kelly. The performance was unbelievable, people, he is sooooo great live!!! One more thing I can say - he looked directly AT me a few times.... It felt great! (I know, he was looking at everybody else as well, but I don't think I needed mention that minor detail...:naughty: )

Then there was signing.... I was almost at the beginning, my heart was stumping like crazy, hands shaking really bad, I mean I was extremely nervous!!!

The security guard said - ONE AUTOGRAPH PER PERSON ONLY!!! Everybody was upset, but there you go.....:thumbdown:

And then I walked towards him! He is sitting at the table, smiling at me with that gorgeous and cute smile. :wub2:

The guard (one of very strict and grumpy creatures) takes the paper from you and puts it in front of Mika, you can't do it yourself and you aren't allowed to touch him or walk behind the table. Hmmm....

But it doesn't matter, because HE IS SMILING AT ME!!!!

We had a little chat... I can barely remember it, it was like in another dimension ....I remember saying about sending messages to him on MySpase. He is like Yeah, did I reply to you?.... I'm - no, but I'll send you one tonight, you better reply :-) ....obviously with the biggest grin on my face.... he giggled and asked my name.... I couldn't even say my name, voice shaking, can't get the words out.... heart stumping ... but got my autograph, some guy took my picture with MIKA, but no hug or anything, I wasn't allowed too close to him... Also mention Jemma's birthday and MySpase message.... ;-)

Went out, took a big breath of fresh air .... hmmm.... One autograph only?! Not fair! How about Sou? She really wanted one too!

Went back inside, slipped though the security (one guy was trying to do the same, he was checked out!) ....joined the end of the queue.... Security walking around, looking at everybody... I put my jacket on so they won't recognise me..... but my red hair gave me away!!!! ....almost half of the way left - big security guy pushes his way though the crowd towards me - "You already have an autograph!!!!" - points at me..... OMG!!!! It was sooo embarrassing!!!!!!! My face became as red as my hair!!!

Walked out..... I've got nothing to loose..... walked in again, joined the end of the other queue, those people were waiting until the first queue was finished.....waited for everybody before me..... almost there...... very nervous..... three people in front of me left.... security - "You again????" .... I'm like - you see, I really need to get this one - I don't know what it was - the look on my face like I'm going to cry now or he was just tired of chucking me out, but he said - go on then... YEAH!!!!! It was worth it!!!! Getting another autograph and seeing MIKA again and talking to him!!! I almost kissed the guy (security)!!! I probably would have done, but..... then the next thing I saw was MIKA' s biggest grin and THOSE AMAIZING DARK EYES LOOKING AT ME AGAIN!!!!! "Oh hello, hello!!!" - he remembered me!!!!! I said "Sorry, I had to get this one - (Sue, are you reading?) IT'S FOR ONE GIRL WHO LIVES IN EGYPT AND IS DYING TO SEE YOU BUT CAN NOT GET HERE, SHE WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO GET THIS SIGNED FOR HER!" I made sure he spelled it correctly and then I said - "EVERYBODY FROM MFC SAYS HELLO AND IS SENDING THEIR LOVE!" And then he said "Oh thank you, I can see you are from the MFC!" He looked at my badge and than an amazing thing happened - he reached out across the table and PUT HIS HAND ON MY BADGE!!!!! I FELT THE WORMTH OF HIS HAND ON ME!!!!:blush-anim-cl: I couldn't touch him, so he TOUCHED ME!!!! Then I mumbled something like *I'll see you in Shepherds Bush* and he said Ok, see you there but remember - crazy outfits!

Weak in my knees I walked out of the store.... couldn't believe my luck.....

Some fresh air and a bit later walked back in again. Security said that he already left the store.... Just was walking out - and I saw YASMINE! It was a lucky day for me!!! I was like - oh hello, Yasmine!!!! We had a good chat and I took a picture with her. She was so sweet and smiley!!!

Anyway, I'm trying to sort out the picture and videos , then I'll post the link.

Sorry for the long story, it's still very fresh in my memory.

:naughty:

Those pesky kids! That was amazing, thankyou!:biggrin2:

Those kids were sweet and VERY lucky.. not only did they get to use the steps as seats and a platform.. they got to meet Mika after the performance out the back before he came back in to do the signings!.. I wish I was a kid... or at least a few inches taller :biggrin2:

Shouldn't complain.. I had a great view... and its not so much about pictures and videos for me.. I just love to see him in the flesh! :naughty: But am duty bound to take pics and vids for everyone here to enjoy too :thumb_yello:

OMG !! THAT'S GREAT !!! thanks for telling us your story !! mika 'd better answer you this time :biggrin2: !!!

that's great really really great !! and you're so nice to have made a queue for sou !!!! and mika is so nice too :wub2:

pictures expected :naughty: !!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Naughty blackwildkitty! I saw you and your lovely red hair! Trying to sneak back in before others got their turn!.. I probably would have tried to do the same! haha... every fan for themselves in most cases!

I thought when I left I should have stopped to say hello to Yasmine.. as she signed an autograph for one of the guys at the front with me before running away :) It's cool.. I know we might meet some day! Have seen her 3 times now haa!

awwww.. whata great story, black.. I am so happy for ya!! :punk:

and you managed to chat with yasmine too.. we saw her many times at the gig but didn't approach her.

too bad the atmosphere was so formal and you could not chat more freely with our boy. next time then! :wink2:

12:00 .... I'm in the Metro ...... nervous ...... few more stations ...... yes, I'm here ...... walking towards the store .... no people ... relief, I'm not late ...... asking the staff about the performance .... "What performance?" ..... WRONG STORE!!!!! ..... Panic! ..... running again..... the sound of car brakes, someone is swearing ...... opss, almost got me! ..... who cares? ..... running again .... see the store .... no people..... relief again ...... shall I get some food? I don't want to faint from hunger, I'm running into risk of fainting anyway-when I see him ..... got some food..... still no people..... 3:00 .... Hmmmm... strange ..... asking the staff, nobody knows anything...... the someone tells me that the queue is at the back of the store ..... PANIC!!!! .... got there, I'm 10th. Dam it! I could have been first! .... But got in anyway....

Now, the performance.... AMAZING!!!!! AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! Seeing MIKA in person is soooooo much better than I ever expected!!!!!! The man is GORGEOUS!!!!! :wub2: And not that skinny! Just perfect!:wub2:

The voice - POWER!!!!! The stage presence - he's got it!!!!! He sang four songs - My interpretation, Billy Brown, Love today and Grace Kelly. The performance was unbelievable, people, he is sooooo great live!!! One more thing I can say - he looked directly AT me a few times.... It felt great! (I know, he was looking at everybody else as well, but I don't think I needed mention that minor detail...:naughty: )

Then there was signing.... I was almost at the beginning, my heart was stumping like crazy, hands shaking really bad, I mean I was extremely nervous!!!

The security guard said - ONE AUTOGRAPH PER PERSON ONLY!!! Everybody was upset, but there you go.....

And then I walked towards him! He is sitting at the table, smiling at me with that gorgeous and cute smile.

The guard (one of very strict and grumpy creatures) takes the paper from you and puts it in front of Mika, you can't do it yourself and you aren't allowed to touch him or walk behind the table. Hmmm....

But it doesn't matter, because HE IS SMILING AT ME!!!!

We had a little chat... I can barely remember it, it was like in another dimension ....I remember saying about sending messages to him on MySpase. He is like Yeah, did I reply to you?.... I'm - no, but I'll send you one tonight, you better reply :-) ....obviously with the biggest grin on my face.... he giggled and asked my name.... I couldn't even say my name, voice shaking, can't get the words out.... heart stumping ... but got my autograph, some guy took my picture with MIKA, but no hug or anything, I wasn't allowed too close to him... Also mention Jemma's birthday and MySpase message.... ;-)

Went out, took a big breath of fresh air .... hmmm.... One autograph only?! Not fair! How about Sou? She really wanted one too!

Went back inside, slipped though the security (one guy was trying to do the same, he was checked out!) ....joined the end of the queue.... Security walking around, looking at everybody... I put my jacket on so they won't recognise me..... but my read hair gave me away!!!! ....almost half of the way left - big security guy pushes his way though the crowd towards me - "You already have an autograph!!!!" - points at me..... OMG!!!! It was sooo embarrassing!!!!!!! My face became as red as my hair!!!

Walked out..... I've got nothing to loose..... walked in again, joined the end of the other queue, those people were waiting until the first queue was finished.....waited for everybody before me..... almost there...... very nervous..... tree people in front of me left.... security - "You again????" .... I'm like - you see, I really need to get this one - I don't know what it was - the look on my face like I'm going to cry now or he was just tired of chucking me out, but he said - go on then... YEAH!!!!! It was worth it!!!! Getting another autograph and seeing MIKA again and talking to him!!! I almost kissed the guy!!! I probably would have done, but..... then the next thing I saw was MIKA' s biggest grin and THOSE AMAIZING DARK EYES LOOKING AT ME AGAIN!!!!! "Oh hello, hello!!!" - he remembered me!!!!! I said "Sorry, I had to get this one - (Sue, are you reading?) IT'S FOR ONE GIRL WHO LIVES IN EGIPT AND IS DYING TO SEE YOU BUT CAN NOY GET HERE, SHE WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO GET THIS SIGNED FOR HER!" I made sure he spelled it correctly and then I said - "EVERYBODY FROM MFC SAYS HELLO AND IS SENDING THEIR LOVE!" And then he said "Oh thank you, I can see you are from the MFC!" He looked at my badge and than an amazing thing happened - he reached out across the table and PUT HIS HAND ON MY BADGE!!!!! I FELT THE WORMTH OF HIS HAND ON ME!!!!:blush-anim-cl: I couldn't touch him, so he TOUCHED ME!!!! Then I mumbled something like *I'll see you in Shepherds Bush* and he said Ok, see you there but remember - crazy outfits!

Weak in my knees I walked out of the store.... couldn't believe my luck.....

Some fresh air and a bit later walked back in again. Security said that he already left the store.... Just was walking out - and I saw JASMINE! It was a lucky day for me!!! I was like - oh hello, Jasmine!!!! We had a good chat and I took a picture with her. She was so sweet and smiley!!!

Anyway, I'm trying to sort out the picture and videos , then I'll post the link.

Sorry for the long story, it's still very fresh in my memory.

Oh my!! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH THOUGH!!! WOW!!! I mean it was probably like a war zone in there, lol!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH BLACKWILDKITTY!!! Omg, I'm actually at a loss for words!!!

Thanks for getting him to spell my name correctly! It means the worldddd to me!!!!! He spelled my name with a 'y' first time around hehe :blush-anim-cl:

He touched your badge?!! I'm sure you're going to keep that badge in a glass box, never to be touched by anyone! hahaha!

Have I thanked you for going through ALL of that to get me an autograph?!!!! Oh my, I don't think I'll be able to thank you enough!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

:huglove: :huglove: