Arezzo Wave Festival

Mirtilla

As pre-announced by MIKA himself yesterday, he will be at the Italia Love Wave Festival (the former Arezzo Wave), wich will be in Florence this year.

The day is 19 july.

The whole festival starts at 10am and ends at late night. The entrance is for free till 9pm, then it will cost €10.

Unluckly i don't know yet at what time Mika will perform, i guess in the evening but it's only my thought.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As pre-announced by MIKA himself yesterday, he will be at the Italia Love Wave Festival (the former Arezzo Wave), wich will be in Florence this year.

The day is 19 july.

The whole festival starts at 10am and ends at late night. The entrance is for free till 9pm, then it will cost €10.

Unluckly i don't know yet at what time Mika will perform, i guess in the evening but it's only my thought.

There's a lot of time till July, perhaps it'll be clearer as the date of the festival draws nearer :original:

The day is 19 july.

He will surely perform in the evening,to the old Main Stage.

Since I live in Arezzo,I can tell you that the biggest artists perform late in the evening...

WOW!

Can't wait to see him!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

And all of you who would like to come to Florence this summer...well think about it,it's a wonderful city( (it'll be even better when Mika comes!)

OMG !!! it's so great !!! This summer i go to italia with friends :shocked: and i go by florence !!! i'm going to see if we could be in florence for the festival !! that would be so great !! * dreams of it *

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

He will surely perform in the evening,to the old Main Stage.

Since I live in Arezzo,I can tell you that the biggest artists perform late in the evening...

WOW!

Can't wait to see him!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

And all of you who would like to come to Florence this summer...well think about it,it's a wonderful city( (it'll be even better when Mika comes!)

How many songs are 'stars' supposed to sing? Just one or more or a complete gig?

oooo....oooo my God!!!! can't wait to july!! Wow, I hope I'll spend another faboulos night with his voice, his energy, and all of you!!

unfortunately on thursday night I couldn't meet you all... but I'm sure we will spend a fantastic day together on july... Mika love ties all of us!!!!

It's been confirmed: Mika will perform in the MAIN STAGE.

On the 19 july, on the Main Stage will perform in this order: the Sh*tdisco, the CSS, MIKA, Kaiser Chiefs.

Thank you for the info... who knows, maybe I'll be there, I hope it! :)

I REALLY hope I can come.. but depends: is he performing just one song..? does anyone know..? does it work like in san remo? *giggles still at mika's imitation of the posh clapping they do in san remo* :naughty:

gosh, it'd be awesome to see him again live and possibly saying him again :blush-anim-cl:

I REALLY hope I can come.. but depends: is he performing just one song..? does anyone know..? does it work like in san remo? *giggles still at mika's imitation of the posh clapping they do in san remo* :naughty:

gosh, it'd be awesome to see him again live and possibly saying him again :blush-anim-cl:

i think he will sing more than just a song! maybe not as much as he sings in his gigs, but i think he will singing few songs..Just my opinion.

i really hope i can come too...if it was on august there wouldn't be any problems, but a working day in july...just keep my fingers crossed!

Btw, it would be nice making a group this time, uh?

friends will do their absolute best to come too!! esp. since the roskilde plan has been blown up :thumbdown:

it only worries me the accomodation side.. we have plenty of time to discuss it though. montecarlo would have been better for me, but it's out of question: I am busy that weekend.

The day is 19 july.

...Shall we go toghether there with Robertina?? In Florence I'm like at home :)

OMG!!!

Again in Italy?

I MUST come!!!

I have some relatives near Florence...uhm, I'll try, but I have an exam session in that period :shocked:

...Well...I need to ask you a favour...I have some problems with my new Myspace (dedicated to MIka, of course :wub2: ), so, if anyone wants to add me, it would be great! ... I saw some of yours but I can't manage to ask you as a friend :no: !

Thanks...kisses from Milan :wink2:

The day is 19 july.

really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG...i have to go!!!!!I've never been to Arezzo wave...because i didn't like it very much(still now...) but with Mika...:punk:

hey !! do you know if we have to BOOK for the festival ?? Because i'm french and i'll be in holidays in italia then, so i hope i will be able to go to arezzo festival, but can i just arrive and go or do i have to take tickets right now ??? :shocked:

The day is 19 july.

so you don't have to take the tickets now! just arrive in florence and enjoy the festival!:thumb_yello:

hey !! do you know if we have to BOOK for the festival ?? Because i'm french and i'll be in holidays in italia then, so i hope i will be able to go to arezzo festival, but can i just arrive and go or do i have to take tickets right now ??? :shocked:

No. Till 9pm you can join the festival for free:wink2:

Guys it would be great to go all together, we should set everything up...

It would be great if there was a meeting ^___^ !! because me and my friends would have just arrived in florence and we will know no one, so it would be great if we met before the festival :blush-anim-cl:

And also we could give mika's gift at this festival couldn't we :mf_lustslow: ?

Hello there !!

Just to inform there's a thread about Arezzo Festival in the concert board with the little pics where everyone can choose if they go or not (i'm addicted to this:blush-anim-cl: i made them up for every gigs i heard about recently :blush-anim-cl: )...

Just to inform ! It could be easier to look once who is going or not ! :wink2: