Do you hear it????

Lolliepop_girl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the first part he's definitely saying something, and I'm going to have to agree that I hear "what's wrong with you" actually more specifically I hear "what's wrong wit chu" :roftl: You must have been listening really hard to hear that I would have never realized it before but now that's all I hear! lol. I don't really think it's a message or anything, there's so much being said and going on in the background that I think it was just put in there.

Yes I am definitely insane enough to tinker loops of MIKA song bits, just to imagine what the secret message could be :shocked::blink:

these forums are getting more & more interesting:biggrin2: I do hear something too:wink2: maybe it's a bit offtopic, but it reminded me of one Russian band's record: it was long time ago and it was on the tape. so, I was listening to it and after all the tracks were played I didn't turn it off So, after 5 mins(!!!) or so I heard this words by the front man of the band: I LOVE YOU! that was something:cheerful_h4h:

these forums are getting more & more interesting:biggrin2: I do hear something too:wink2: maybe it's a bit offtopic, but it reminded me of one Russian band's record: it was long time ago and it was on the tape. so, I was listening to it and after all the tracks were played I didn't turn it off So, after 5 mins(!!!) or so I heard this words by the front man of the band: I LOVE YOU! that was something:cheerful_h4h:

Oh woah! You must've been really excited to find that kind of thing!! :roll1:

Now I've listened the 02:55 enough, I think it could be "girl hey"... :wink2:

Oh woah! You must've been really excited to find that kind of thing!! :roll1:

Now I've listened the 02:55 enough, I think it could be "girl hey"... :wink2:

is this is love today? all i can hear is him shouting "hey" in the background. not saying anything in particular.

Japanese pop group Morning Musume do this a lot. You can particularly hear it in "Shabondama" in the bit when they're not singing...they just shout in the background.

lol this thread has made me listen really closely to Mika songs but i just cant concentrate because i am up on my feet singing and dancing and ive completely forgotten what i am meant to be listening for:naughty:

is this is love today? all i can hear is him shouting "hey" in the background. not saying anything in particular.

Japanese pop group Morning Musume do this a lot. You can particularly hear it in "Shabondama" in the bit when they're not singing...they just shout in the background.

No, I mean in Lollipop! :D

And I agree, Still think it's just shouts in the background etc.

But if it was a word it could be "girl hey"...