Mikas Coloured Jeans!!

daisylou

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've already bought everything from the POP collection

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=19551&identifier=ts1%20pop

I get some funny looks in my pink trousers but... oh well I like 'em!

Jennie why did u have to go and do that!!! LOL now i have to go and do some online shopping!!!!:naughty: i would have been ok if i hadnt seen them!!!!

Sorry :P

I actually had to go and return some stuff the other day becuase I ended up spending almost £300 in there. I went back the next day and returned about half of it becuase I felt guilty.

Sorry :P

I actually had to go and return some stuff the other day becuase I ended up spending almost £300 in there. I went back the next day and returned about half of it becuase I felt guilty.

haha.... lets never go shopping together then cos im just as bad:naughty: i love the red jeans and iv seen Sou in them and they look so good!!! and i like the black zebra top and the green top cos greens my fave colour and thats just one page, online shopping shouldn b allowed!!!!

haha.... lets never go shopping together then cos im just as bad:naughty: i love the red jeans and iv seen Sou in them and they look so good!!! and i like the black zebra top and the green top cos greens my fave colour and thats just one page, online shopping shouldn b allowed!!!!

My goodness, we should never go shopping together! We'd buy everything in the store! LOL

HAVE YOU SEEN THE PINK SKINNIES?!!! *faints* I NEED THOOOSEEEE!!!!!!!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE PINK SKINNIES?!!! *faints* I NEED THOOOSEEEE!!!!!!!

I HAVE those Mwahaha

Only had the chance to wear them once so far (I only bought them on Tuesday though...) But I love love love them!!!:wub2:

I HAVE those Mwahaha

Only had the chance to wear them once so far (I only bought them on Tuesday though...) But I love love love them!!!:wub2:

Oh how I envy thee! lol

I'm SO going to buy them the moment I can! I love my red pair, you should get red too :)

Ahhh, where would we be without Mika?! We'd still be stuck in the monochromatic world; no colour in our wardrobe! I mean never in a hundred years did I actually think I'd possess a pair of red jeans! hehe

I want them but I can't wear red. It's the only colour that really really doesnt suit me for some reason :|

Oh! That's okay! You've got the pink to make up for it ;)

Everything in the Pop section is so cute!

I want almost everything there. <3

Ahh! But my parents don't believe in online shopping. :thumbdown:

That sucks.

Eek. I can't look anymore. This is making me sad. *sigh*

Maybe if I'm a good girl and work hard I'll get some stuff from there.

Is it for the UK only?