Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Member 1 : Freddiesdouble

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

*ahem* i shall join you freddie lol

i dont care if he sleeps with sheshe's, hehe's, heshe's or shehe's, i dont care if he sleeps with jungle animals, or farm animals, i dont care if he wants to make love to an apple pie or a beef&mushroom pie, i dont care if his love lies inside a computer or a tamagotchi, i just care that he is a talented man with muchos love to share through music and muchos talent to show us... *nods*

Hear hear!! Im in!!

everytime i see a thread like that i just turn and walk out.

Soooo.... *changes subject*

Dont think ive seen you on here in ages Freddie....and Beckar, hopes you enjoyed your holiday :D Wendi was telling us all about it on younglings :)

Im on here constant :roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

:blink: not sure about the hamsters :sneaky2:

:roftl: !!!

i won't join ! I DO care about mika's private life, and if i learned today that he dated someone i would be in a state of shock ( in a positive way of course :mf_lustslow: )

that's why it would be hypocrit for me to join :biggrin2:

S'wat i like to hear!! Team Spirit!! YEAAH!! :naughty:

I was looking through all the old introduction threads the other day... (That's how bored i was....) And i came across yours....hehe :naughty:

Yeh! I was looking through them also one day!:naughty: I only got two welcomes:roftl:

I think mine was the same actually..... :roftl:

Pretty ironic though as youre one of the most popular people on here Nicole!!!

And arcenciel, dont worry, everyone is entitled to their own opinion whatever it may be about, so its all cool :D

Yep I agree its a free world , everyone can have their talk :thumb_yello:

I think mine was the same actually..... :roftl:

Pretty ironic though as youre one of the most popular people on here Nicole!!!

And arcenciel, dont worry, everyone is entitled to their own opinion whatever it may be about, so its all cool :D

okay then :naughty: i don't bite neither !! lol

it's true nicole is really popular on the forum ! it's because of her red trousers of course :wink2: !!

People are bound to want to talk about it, but somehow, i just dont think this is the place.

We all know that Mika reads the forums from time to time, so i just feel, if i were him, i wouldnt want to keep reading posts about it all the time...

There's a time and a place for everything, sometimes you just need to eastablish where that is...