• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummmm.... Im back now its died down....

Whenever anyone begins to talk about it again i just leave. Because i cant be bothered anymore. This is the thread where we DONT talk about it remember?! :naughty:

So, whats everyone doing this weekend??? *changes subject to something nice*.... :D

Hummmm.... Im back now its died down....

Whenever anyone begins to talk about it again i just leave. Because i cant be bothered anymore. This is the thread where we DONT talk about it remember?! :naughty:

So, whats everyone doing this weekend??? *changes subject to something nice*.... :D

well it's not " the official what are you doing this weekend thread" neither :naughty: ... but i guess you can create one :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: !!

well it's not " the official what are you doing this weekend thread" neither :naughty: ... but i guess you can create one :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: !!

:lmao: should we make the official OK2BGAY - Fag Hags United thread to talk in then? :yay:

I was just changing the subject. Ok freedom of speech and all that, but there really is a time and a place for certain things. My mommy taught me well...

I wouldnt just walk down the street and ask a random guy ive never met if he's gay. In reality, Mika is just a guy ive never met, and he knows nothing of me, so why should i be talking about it??? Its none of my business.

*tries desperately to change subject again*

please people. there are some that just dont want anything to do with this.

bbboooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

<throws cold water over kata and other such spoliers>

We're just not welcome anywhere are we? :crybaby: We can't talk in this thread and we can't have our own :emot-sad: I'll go back to my Eurovision forum to discuss featherboas then :sneaky2::arf2:

I just care that Mika appears to be a generally honest and compassionate guy. The only things that would change how i feel would be a change in music direction that mayb i didnt like or if he suddendly devolped a sense of arrogance. hopefully neither of these things will happen.

When Mika made up his mind that he wanted to keep his private life as private as he could he would have known his sexually would come into question, and i guess he deals with it in the way he wants to and everyone should respect that. My personal opinion has always been that i have never understood why such a big deal has been made by ppl.

I was just changing the subject. Ok freedom of speech and all that, but there really is a time and a place for certain things. My mommy taught me well...

I wouldnt just walk down the street and ask a random guy ive never met if he's gay. In reality, Mika is just a guy ive never met, and he knows nothing of me, so why should i be talking about it??? Its none of my business.

*tries desperately to change subject again*

please people. there are some that just dont want anything to do with this.

And we are some who don't wanna know if he waxes certain body parts, so we keep out of the body hair thread :shocked::naughty: I'll leave your thread now, don't wanna cause more fuss, we can talk elsewhere :mf_rosetinted:

We didn't mean to make you upset Kata...:tears:

I think that because we don't know 100% anything about his preferences, then we shouldn't be making vast generalizations about them. We'll never know unless he tells the public, which doesn't bother me at all because I think that takes a lot of self respect to do in such a society. It's none of my business anyway. He's a good person and that's all I care about. :)

Mh...I don't think my english is the better way to express what I'd love to say about this, but please forgive me if I'll be unsuccessful!

Ehm...so...I don't see why you have to say "mika, I don't care if you are gay". Of course, if is a way to say "I don't hate you if you'd be gay", of course I agree, but I don't want to think that some homophobic stupid crap can listen to such beautiful music, so I'll erase this option soon.

For the rest, why I should not care? I care with a lot of things! The music he likes to listen to, the way he thinks, also the dress he dresses, the book he love, so why not his sexual preferences?

Of course I'm not gonna FORCE HIM to tell me if he's gay or not,

Of course I'm not gonna STOP LISTEN to him if he should be straight.

The music is the main dish, and all the other things (books, cds, movies, sex) is only a contour...but...I LIKE also fried potatoes or salad, so, WHY I'm supposed to don't eat them?!

The way I'll react to his declaration "I'm gay" or "I like wuthering heights" or "I like cien anos de soledad" is not "OMFG, HE IS GAY!!!" or "OMFG, HE LIKES WUTHERING HEIGHTS!!!!!" (and the same for marquez's book), but I think this depends from person to person...and if one shoul react like this...who I am to tell him/her he/she's wrong? After all, it's only enthusiasm!

I'm gay, I'm proud of who I'm, and I like to tell to everyone I talk to, exactly as I talk to the music I listen, and any other things related to me...I don't think I'm so wrong!

and, when Michael Stipe said he was gay, I was very happy, but only because I'm gonna marry that man...don't call me idiot, please...:naughty: I scream to him "MIIIIIKEEEE! I LUUUUUV UUUUUUU" and he answered "Oh, I love u too!"..don't take me away from my precious illusions! [© by Alanis Morissette]. Am I so bad only for this? I think bad things in life are others!

Please, don't tell me that this is not the place for talking about Mika's sexuality, I'm only triyng to explain why I not agree with this! ^^

And, after all,

I love you all! ^^

Freddie heeeeelllllllllllllp!!!!!

:crybaby: Me no wanna talk about it!! Me no wanna talk about it!!

*hides in corner crying*

Please please viking people can we have one thread ? , just one? ....:shocked:

I really dont want to talk about it , it bores me , I have no interest what so ever , ohh hes a great talent , but lets always talk about who or what he sleeps with :sneaky2:

Please please viking people can we have one thread ? , just one? ....:shocked:

I really dont want to talk about it , it bores me , I have no interest what so ever , ohh hes a great talent , but lets always talk about who or what he sleeps with :sneaky2:

Its upsetting me now.

I really REALLY dont want to talk about it on here. If you REALLY want to talk to me about it, then private message me, otherwise leave me alone.

*Needs Hug* :tears::tears:

Mh...I don't think my english is the better way to express what I'd love to say about this, but please forgive me if I'll be unsuccessful!

Ehm...so...I don't see why you have to say "mika, I don't care if you are gay". Of course, if is a way to say "I don't hate you if you'd be gay", of course I agree, but I don't want to think that some homophobic stupid crap can listen to such beautiful music, so I'll erase this option soon.

For the rest, why I should not care? I care with a lot of things! The music he likes to listen to, the way he thinks, also the dress he dresses, the book he love, so why not his sexual preferences?

Of course I'm not gonna FORCE HIM to tell me if he's gay or not,

Of course I'm not gonna STOP LISTEN to him if he should be straight.

The music is the main dish, and all the other things (books, cds, movies, sex) is only a contour...but...I LIKE also fried potatoes or salad, so, WHY I'm supposed to don't eat them?!

The way I'll react to his declaration "I'm gay" or "I like wuthering heights" or "I like cien anos de soledad" is not "OMFG, HE IS GAY!!!" or "OMFG, HE LIKES WUTHERING HEIGHTS!!!!!" (and the same for marquez's book), but I think this depends from person to person...and if one shoul react like this...who I am to tell him/her he/she's wrong? After all, it's only enthusiasm!

I'm gay, I'm proud of who I'm, and I like to tell to everyone I talk to, exactly as I talk to the music I listen, and any other things related to me...I don't think I'm so wrong!

and, when Michael Stipe said he was gay, I was very happy, but only because I'm gonna marry that man...don't call me idiot, please...:naughty: I scream to him "MIIIIIKEEEE! I LUUUUUV UUUUUUU" and he answered "Oh, I love u too!"..don't take me away from my precious illusions! [© by Alanis Morissette]. Am I so bad only for this? I think bad things in life are others!

Please, don't tell me that this is not the place for talking about Mika's sexuality, I'm only triyng to explain why I not agree with this! ^^

And, after all,

I love you all! ^^

We love you too :mf_rosetinted:

Don't cry people, it's just different opinions, not a war :mf_rosetinted:

sorry sorry I'll get out now :blush-anim-cl: *grabs feather boa and walks out with pride*